Stop eating red meat, pork, chitlins, shellfish, exotic fish or die. simple

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Alias3000, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

they don't know better, they're just pussies that think it's wrong for people to eat animals because they have feelings and all that other shit they spew to try to get people to join them.

unless you buy purely organic, the vegetables and fruits you buy are doused in chemicals, so you're not eating healthy anyway. your conspiracy theory shit about this is ridiculous. nobody's dying from the food they eat unless it's terribly unhealthy and they're morbidly obese. find me one article that says it does, and i'll find you 1,000 that says eating meat is healthy and good for you.

in the end everyone dies.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

makes perfect sense, since different foods are processed differently due to your blood type. some bodies are made for processing plants better, some are made for processing meat better.
    test
  3. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

What doesn't make sense?..Everybody is different.
    The same diets dont work on everybody because not everybody processes the same foods the same way. You can eat based on your blood type to maximize your life. I mentioned perfume because after an hour or so the same perfume smells different on different girls. -- Its due to individual body chemistry.
    Its a more scientific approach to eating and its not just about weight loss.
    Blood Types o , a, b, ab. -- All need different things to function properly.
    test
  4. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

What it is it with you?

If it's not the Government out to get us it's Pharma, if it's not Pharma it's our food, if it's not our food it's the 'Boule' making rappers turn into instant homosexuals...

Get some fucking help bro!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.