Stop eating red meat, pork, chitlins, shellfish, exotic fish or die. simple

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Alias3000, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

fuck all the bullshit just ask look at your family members? how many died from health issues vs. murder and suicide?

exactly. the #1 reason people are walking off the planet early is directly related to the food you eat and the nutrition you get from it.

keyword:nutrition.

learn what's good to put in your body and live long. fuck all talk about living fast and dying young. how about living fast, living long and dying when you 200yrs. old?

do yourself a favor and outlive your haters.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah lean red meat is good for you, shellfish isn't bad for you, neither are exotic fish unless they contain mercury...

shit, except for chitlins, everything on your list is healthy if eaten in proper portions.
    test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Yeah way to post a list of healthy foods.

I think what you meant to say was sugar, processed and refined foods.
    test
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Good post, I've been pretty conscious about what I put in my body as of recent, and I feel a lot better.
    test
  5. The Steve

Mmmmm I just had a huge sirloin steak. Delicious.
    test
  6. Alias3000

Listen dude, Everything you're eating right now contains one of the 3 things you just named. count them. start from breakfast and go from there. I guarantee you haven't eaten shit healthy all damn day.

You think a Chicken wrap or a Baseball steak is healthy. check out how the animal was processed and re-evaluate your stance on this issue.

there ain't shit clean or safe about eating other animals, period. UNLESS, you're out in the wilderness and a snag a deer. which is ok. IF you get stuck in the woods. Shellfish/Exotic are drenched in Mercury, Red meat is contaminated beyond belief, Pork is just awful..

People think the Japenes and Chinese are the healthiest on the planet becuase they eat alot of seafood. biggest lie ever. they are some of the sickest people(healthwise) on the planet. they die in big numbers from eating the shit but you won't hear about it because it's suppressed.

Look at how the cow and sheep is processed. Horrid. Pigs, cows, chickens, and sheep walking over the dead, inhaling their own shit fumes making them nauseaus, eating their own shit, high stress becuz they know they are about to die, etc. the list goes on.

but answer my question Steve: How many of your family members died from health issues vs. murder/suicide? my guess more died from health issues.. why? the food they ate over the years tore their body down and their blood over time. and got to the point doctors couldn't help them anymore and they died.

We should never make Meat the cornerstone of our diets. you're asking for death.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

quoted for being one of the most retarded statements regarding healthy eating, ever.
    test
  8. Alias3000

ok, challenge it. take to someone you may think is astute at healthy eating and compare what i said to what they say since you may have more respect for them. I guarantee I'm spot on.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

your theory on food is based on shit. please provide proof.

let me quickly debunk your theory:

1. buy organic. that eliminates your processed beef/pork/lamb argument
    2. free-range chickens. that eliminates your chicken argument
    3. shellfish and exotic fish only contain high mercury in industrialized areas. if you go off the coast of alaska, BC, and many other places you have greatly reduced mercury. also, the levels that may harm you would be if you consumed high-mercury fish multiple times a week.
    4. i can go through my day: eggs & low-sodium turkey in the morning, ezekiel bread with organic natural unsalted peanut butter or organic rolled oats w/ cinnamon, peanut butter and honey. organic chicken breasts w/ whole grain brown rice for lunch. protein shakes between and/or some type of organic fruit/vegetable. chicken & rice for dinner with plain popcorn as a desert.

there, nothing processed or refined and only healthy, natural sugars.

furthermore, if you're not having meat you are severely protein deficient and are not getting the nutrients necessary for a healthy diet or body unless you're blowing tons of money on tons of supplements which still don't give you the benefits of meat.

and unless you die from some unnatural circumstance, everyone dies from health problems, retard. even if you live in a bubble clean of anything aside from oxygen, and all your food is super super super duper clean, you could still die from health issues. do you walk outdoors? do you breathe air? ok then, you will more than likely die from health issues.
    test
  10. Alias3000

you ain't debunk'd shit son..lol..first of there is NO SUCH THING as organic Pork,Cow,Chicken etc...LOL...das comedy.

LOOK ON THE BACK OF THE PACKAGE OF THE SHIT YOU EAT. IT'S ALL PROCESSED LAB SHIT. GET A CLUE. LOW SODIUM? LOL..HOW IS THAT?

ALL salt that you buy off the shelf is cooked in a Kiln over 500 degrees and then BLEACHED before it gets to your table. that's poison!!!...So If it ain't natural SEA SALT it ain't shit.

Protein in meat? BULLSHIT. ANOTHER BIG LIE. the only proteins in meat are the ones meant for the COW not YOU. you don't gain shit worth of energy eating cow. only thing you get is tired and wanna take a fucking nap because all the blood in your body has to go work to dissolve this big hunk of shit you just ate...and guess what...it won't dissolve it all...which will cause more stress down the line in the intestine...Now you know why when you take a shit it hurt so bad...LOL...UNDISSOLVED HUNKS OF MEAT MIXED WITH SHIT...LOL

When a cow is slaughterd ALL stress and adrenaline they feel before/during/after their killed goes into their blood, that blood transfers those same hormones and proteins you talking about go right into your bloodstream as YOUR blood and stomach acids, etc..att4empt to dissolve it. alott of it ends up stuck to the walls of your intestines stretching them out, hence the visible appearance of weight gain(fat) in addition to the fat cells themselves being over worked and stretched out.

All that for what? just to eat a fuckin Sizzler Steak smothered in A1 sauce?

Nah,

I get more useful protein eating Kale, Broccholi, Cabbage and other greens.

And of course we all die, dickhead, but you add years TO your life by eating healthy as opposed to eating like savages.
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Lol you don't know what you're talking about tbh.

Cows don't eat other cows, so no, that protein is not meant for them. That's like saying protein in human meat is meant for other humans.

Considering these only have trace amounts of protein... not really. You could've at least said beans.
    test
  12. Alias3000

I see you don't much about Meat processing plants. the 'feed' they are using to feed the cows is ground up hoofs, meat, intestine, shit, snouts, hair and some wheat and hay thrown in to make it appear like feed. THEY ARE EATING THEIR OWN KIND NOW. GET A CLUE. where do you think 'mad cow' comes from? unhealthy feed product given to the cows!!

oh and beans are good for you too..lol
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

any nutritionist, anywhere, will tell you (unless you're a vegetarian or vegan) that chicken, eggs and fish are the most healthy and beneficial protein products you can put in your system, and pretty much every single meal will be planned around some form of protein source.
    test
  14. The Steve

Looks like someone just read a PETA pamphlet or recently started reading up on vegan sites maybe?
    test
  15. Gwame

I never said anything about meat processing plants - you're changing the subject. Even if that's true, it's irrelevant to the actual discussion. I said that cows aren't inherently cannibalistic, so beef protein is not "meant" for cows instead of humans. You're arguing about ethical treatment of livestock.

And besides, the protein taken from animal sources always has a higher biological value (google it since I doubt your peta source mentioned this) for people than other sources, like rice or beans.
    test
  16. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

eat for your blood type.
    call your dr. and find out your blood type. everyone needs and processes food differently just like the same perfume smells different on different women. Buy the book - google it or whatever.
    test
  17. Alias3000

You know why Vegans and Vegetarians denounce that BS? because it's not true and they know better.

If people understood the truth about the food they're eating it would crash the 'Food Industry' and the Pharmacuetical industry at the same time. because they go hand in hand. the Pharma companies NEED you to gt sick so they can continue to make millions, SO the 'Food Industry' aka FDA allows for all types of chemicals and poor processing of meats, etc. to make you sick.

so in the end YOU die, and the FDA and Pharmacuetical companies get stinking rich. Not to mention the Doctors that can't wait to cut a chunk of meat off your body and leave you depressed and in pain.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Not changing the subject. yoou said cows don't eat other cows and I proved to you that was incorrect that's all. the cows are indeed eating each others' dead parts. and then you eat the cow after it's slaughtered. so the mad cow bacteria can transfer to you.

oh and I'm not a member of PETA, where the fuck you get that from?
    test
  19. Alias3000

this makes no fucking sense. please elaborate.
    test
  20. Gwame

The PETA part was sarcasm. And no, I never said cows don't eat other cows. You have a habit of twisting words in order to have an argument against them. You said "the only proteins in meat are the ones meant for the COW not YOU". I said cows are not inherently cannibalistic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.