"Still Lifted 2005" Eminem/50 Cent Style Beat, Auditory Heater...

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Auditory, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  2. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

Ok, uh, uh, wha...

Ok off the bat I'm saying he's trying to mark that Dre feeling.
    Dre's tracks are usually "Balanced".
    Hard but Simple drums and Soft but Complex Melodies/Backgrounds.
    Now to boil it all down to that aspect, if I were you I would remove the hihats.
    Keep the drum loop simple. The first four bars are good enough for this track.

The horns got to go.
    The piano is fine.
    That up pitch guitar and the beginning could exchanged for something more striking, more fuller(and let this be in the same segment as the drums, let it hit with the drums).

Start your track off with the drums and the piano first, then let everything else ride through.

Try it out,
    Return the thought,
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=853125
    test
  3. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

dope beat man. I don't really see anything wrong wit this beat. Yea it has that EM/Dre feel to it but i think that its more of an ''Auditory'' beat if anything, lol. keep it up man imma be peepin ya page in the future

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=854124
    if ya got time
    test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

appreciate the feedback, ill look into those ideas creative silence
    test
  5. Pure Fire

Pure Fire Justfire Entertainment

test
  6. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

That shit is so vicious, damn. Dope ass beat.
    test
  7. KiadaUK

KiadaUK Kiada

Yeah liking this, got that real gritty vibe going on.. ahh that synth around 1:05-ish is crazy ha, works well... Drums are banging, the piano-ey keys behind sound nice aswell.. the strings sample that hits in every now an agains fire.. liked it.

Return the favour?..

Thanks
    test
  8. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

this, in my opinion is one of your best ever

love it

don't change anything.
    test
  9. Auditory

Auditory New Member

appreciate the feed
    test
  10. acestar

acestar jeah

damn i dont never drop comments on beats n stuff no more, but this was damn hot, erything soundin righ from where im sittin, keep doin the damn thing
    test
  11. -Kane-

-Kane- Sqadrant

Wow, this beat is simply fire, nothing much to say about it. Yeah mos def the best beat I've heard from you, fa sho mane its crazy Don't change anything either I say.

Mane is just crazy cant stop listening, the intro is the best part, then how builds up in the chorus is simply fire. Great drop here, its vicous fa sho.

Fa sho return the feed mane:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=854271

-Kane-
    test
  12. Auditory

Auditory New Member

appreciate the feed, will get threads. purefire, were you listening to the version that starts playing when the page opens? Because that is in lo fi
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

hot beat man.. no complaints.
    test
  14. STATEMENT.1

STATEMENT.1 Cant Shake The Devil

holy fuck this is so nasty
    test
  15. Blitzah

Blitzah New Member

test
  16. S1Ncere

S1Ncere Break Bread

this is some sick production.... every instruments sounds crisp... composition is on point... your mixing skills is EXCELLENT... i love the changes... the mute guitar was a nice touch and the brass that comes in and out is also good... the synth on the hook just shuts it down...excellent job!

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=852571
    test
  17. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

i cant like this beat cuz it sounds like EVERY other beat eminem has ever made, wheres the originality for real, im thinking for real did eminem already make this..

people dont think they can be successful with orignial joints or what?

i got to quote someone, his name jsut fucking slippe dout of my mind, but this quote is with me forever..

"it is better to fail in originality, than to succeed in impersonation", i so believe in this..

ill give u props homie.. u can make beats just like eminem

dont take this as anger or hate im jsut being straight up honest and truthful, most if not everyone else who peeps this will say they like it or whatever so i could expect a harsh reaction to this.. since i aint praising u 1000 times over, and ia lso aint saying u dont make tight beats, i jsut cant like this one, the last beat u posted on the other hand, i think i replied to that one and gave u mad props..

if this is going to affect the way u leave feedback on my thread dont bother.. but otherwise holler at your boy

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=853923

peace
    test
  18. H.I.T.S

H.I.T.S The ShatterStar

test
  19. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i understand your point 100%. But trust i got my share of original tracks that dont sound like anyone else also. ur not the first to come at me on the "this beat is a rip off of another style" tip. It seems alot of people's view on a hot beat maker is someone who has there complete own style that is unlike someone else's and the shit bangs, and i completely understand this. But what do you think is better...someone like lil jon/dre/timbaland who has there own unique sound that is hot as fuck or someone who has there own unique sound that is hot as fuck AND can recreate any other style they hear just as good if not better then the originals? Sure i could only create stuff that didnt sound like anyone else all the time but thats not my personal goal. My personal goal is to beable to drop my own style when i want to and have it sound damn good AND beable to beat anyone else in THERE own style at the same time. Thats what i call a beat making monster. that and i just like these type of beats.

got all threads
    test
  20. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

thats a very cool reply..

on that note ill leave it and that and say you do you and ill do me..

peace homie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.