Still Life (Xbox)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by relliK dnegeL, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

anyone cop? i got it today and i must say it's pretty good. especially for 19.99, it's puzzle homicide detective adventure if you like investigating shit and hunting for shit then this is your game.
    test
  2. Blunted

Blunted straight up

wackjuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiccceee!!!
    test
  3. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

i don't know why there is even a game forum anymore. especially when people just come in here and type stuff like that.
    test
  4. Intella-Jent

Intella-Jent .:Intellectual:.

Actually i just got that shit for 19.99 also.

Thought why not its cheap.

Iv had it for about a week or so, though its still in the plastic.

Is it any good? lol.

Dear God!! Should I Open It!?!
    test
  5. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i finished it tonight, it ain't really that long it's just making myself play it. yeah it's good. *spoiler* the laser part at the end pissed me off and took me like 30 minutes. but other then that it was good. i was going to start playing fable but i think imma just sell that and splinter cell chaos theory and still life now that i've beat them all in for madden because fable is kinda boring to me and i won't play sc more then i already have.
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

^
    Fable isn't boring :/ I'm playing that right now...although not often so it's taken me a while to even get pass twinblade :/

But this other game you speak of has my interest. I might check it out. I love games like that.
    test
  7. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

fable is boring, it's got too much shit to do. i'd rather just go and get grand theft auto san andreas again
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

yeah. That part is true. There is a million and one things you gotta do, or can do. So many different hidden spots for things also. I bet I've missed damn near half and I'm doing pretty damn good I think :/
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i got stuck on this one part, if i want to beat it i gotta go back to the beginning of all that shit if not i gotta figure out a way to beat all those guys without using anything i'm only like 2 hours into it. it's aight it's just not very grabbing of my attention. imma sell it and splinter cell. send me 25 dollars and i'll send you my Still Life. only a week away from madden.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

So you paid 19$ and want me to pay 25$? C'mon....I'm gonna see if they have it here.

What part in Fable are you stuck on? I also did some shit wrong and just started a new game. I wasn't even out of the guild yet so I didn't care. But now I'm at the part I gotta rescue the mother.

BTW-Jackass...Happy Belated Birthday ;o)
    test
  11. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i was gonna give it to you for 25, 20 for the game 5 for shipping

send me your memory card and i'll send you the save file were all you just got to go do like two things and then you've beat the game. i'm were you get into the theives camp or whatever and you gotta sneak past the 3 theives i got past that but i ain't got hardly no life and no lifes to get back or whatever that nerd shit is called or no food. so it's kind of impossible being that you start out with like 8 theives in there. rofl how'd you know it was my birthday? thanks anyways.
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm smart. That's how I know. Actually, I dunno why, but the first time you told me, like 2yrs ago I think, I've remembered because it's the same month as mine and the 1st is easy to remember....I dunno, I have no idea why I remembered lmao [dunno]

I thought I'd never make it through that part. I didn't have the extra life either. But I had the health and food. So it's what got me through. But why don't you just go back and fight all the things before there and get your experience and then go get more life?? That's easier then spending the time getting food and whatever. I think I have max life now. But I need it cuz these things I'm trying to pass now to get the Archaeologist outta jail are hard to kill :/ Unless I just suck lol. But that's where I am now. :/
    test
  13. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

iono if i'll fuck with it, once madden come out i prolly won't play shit else i've been playing halo 2 alot but kids w/ their stand by, de-ranking and mods are making that shit where i don't even want to play it. imma prolly rent black hawk down and buy madden and go from there. prolly get doom 3 too.
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Isn't Madden football? I don't fuck with sports games. Not my thing :/ I rather RPG's :eek:) Or old school games on Nintendo. I could kick ass on any nintendo game. But I'm not much of a fan of sports games. (unless it's BMX or something where you go through rounds and unlock levels lol)

I don't have online either :eek:(

Kruz was telling me about a game. but I forget?? He said it was a gun game like MGS. Which I like. I'll have to ask him what that was....might rent it.

But you really should try Fable. It's better once you get further. There is sooooo much that you have to get done tho. So many hidden things burried or in the fishing holes. ;o)
    test
  15. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

if i do i'll start over prolly and do it step by step from a walkthrough or something.
    test
  16. Trichechus

Trichechus rap

lol tha title made me thikn of still birth (not a funny subject just sayin [lips] )
    test
  17. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

ok snowflkae emaile
    test
  18. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.