STi or Evo-8 or 350z??

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by {[A.R.B.]}, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

I drive a 1990 Integra LS with 130hp
    test
  2. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Don't buy and EVO or STI if you currently own a WRX.. the WRX is simply a non turbo STI.. same Boxer engine..

the Zs are always, and always will be my favorite cars.. but in this sense i have a biast twords the STI.. the EVO is only MARGINALLY better than the STI and i do mean the slightest bit

both impressive cars for the money + you cant beat AWD

on the other hand, if you like rwd sports cars the Z is for you, limited space on the inside but sure is a blast to drive.. but if i was offered one of the three i'd prolly take the Z seeing as how that's where my biast leads..

but the STI and EVO are both 300?+ hp cars WITH THE TURBO.. without it.. the drivetrain power loses would KILL them and they'd have no power.. im guessing around 200-225, that turbo does a LOT for it

the Z is a naturally aspired v6.. which is most impressive to me, because it makes 280+ hp.. jsut off the motor.. the Greddy turbo kit has that thing up to 350+ like nothing on stock bottom end.. all hail the legendary VQ engine lol

just my .02
    test
  3. crdaonline

crdaonline www.crdaonline.com

I would get the evo
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

What ..??? Wrx is a turbo boxster engine... that shit made no sense what you just said.

AWD is only great from a stop.. oh and bad weather... the truest form of driving is RWD can't be met and will always be the most connected a driver will feel with the road.

come on.. if subaru wanted to build a N/A 2.5 liter engine it could but why.. It needs the turbo cause it is a lighter engine 4 banger and with turbo a great way for performance and aftermarket tuneability. Plus they are based off of rally... how many rally cars you know with N/A....???? exactly..

lol 287 from a 3.5 ltr is impressive to you? Why when M3's make 333 with a 3.2lt V6, Honda makes 240 with a 2.2ltr 4cyl.

The Greddy Kit cost as much as 8g's for a TT setup that only nets most ppl around 12's.. high 12's at that. So that is about 8g's for 70 hp increase.. what a deal..lol And you want to buidl the bottom end or you will end up like most ppl that didn't a blown motor and nothing but more money to spend down the end... r counterparts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.