Steve Kerr doesnt think before he talks

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

strong willed= havin' a strong will
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

thank you for clearing it up

your honor, my client is innocent on all counts.
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

any man with a strong will would NOT have bought that gold digger a ring.

a real man woulda told her "yo bitch- i'm your mealticket. better respeconize."
    test
  4. style-rip

you're single, arent u?
    test
  5. style-rip

i just peeped espn nba website and there was i think 20 total espn insiders voting on mvp and lebron got 7, kobe 6, nash 4, dirk 1, wade 1, billups (i think) 1
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm strong-willed, therefore i am single[stubby]
    test
  7. style-rip

well now that i have figured out your definition, im certainly glad kobe, nor i, are "strong willed" ;)

but DO YOU playa!!

kobe for MVP

nash for MOP

MOST OVERRATED PLAYER ... .
    test
  8. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

respconize.

that's a ridonculus word.
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

style= whipped

[funny]
    test
  10. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

iceodu disgrees.
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I laugh at the fingernail comment because you saw him chewing his nails ON THE BENCH in some game on ABC and you're making it out to be more than what it is.

Allen Iverson is far more impressive with his build and scoring output in comparison to Kobe and has more scoring titles.

Jordan?

I've never seen Kobe held on such a high horse. He's a great shooter and he shoots great from the free throw line. The way you describe him is as he's just some untouchable figure. It's a little annoying.

You said LeBron would lapse on defense and start chewing his nails. That's the biggest lie or effort to try and downplay him yet- and thats sad that I would have to say it about you because the other board regulars that downplay him never say anything that foolish.

LeBron has never chewed his nails with the ball in play.. that's absolutely insane.

LeBron has too. LeBron exploded in the first game of the year with six three pointers in a rout (I should know, I was there).

Like I said, they both have been on a mission the entire season- but you act as if Kobe had the Lakers in the same position all year.

Again, when the Lakers were 28-27... nobody was talking about him as a canidate. You heard a few grumblings, but nothing like now because he's getting SOME of the wins you need to be considered a canidate (even though he wont get 50 or near 50).

The Cavs were never in that position. You know the last time the Cavs were under .500? When they were 1-2. Know the last time they were only one game over .500? When they were 3-2.

Acting as if LeBron hasn't been on a mission since day one obviously shows you are the one with lack of focus.
    test
  12. G-Rob da great

ya dats the funneist post the year [funny]
    test
  13. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lamar Odom was resisting his roll at the beginning of the season.

There was an adjustment period for him, and he's coming around as the playoffs near. Now the Lakers are playing improved as a team, but Kobe has sustained his level from the start.

Lebron's game has been growing after a hiccup. Initially people thought he regressed, because he was taking too many shots, trying to be just a scorer, wanting to show off that new 3 pointer he had been working on. He was not being aggresive in getting his teamates as involved in the past or taking it to the rim.

Obviously he fixxed that, and look at what happened. But he was not doing this the entire season. The Cavs are still the more talented team, than the Lakers, especially at the start when they had Hughs and they play in the East.

And the Lakers were still trying to figure out the nuances of the triangle offense, something which requires like a 2 year curve to learn according to former players of the bulls. Coupled that with young players and inexperience players.. and of course you are going to have a lot of inconsitency. Especially when the second best player was being inconsistent. And that is reflected in that 28-27.

So posting their comparative records, especially the Lakers at midseason doesn't begin to tell the whole story.

The Lakers were struggling, but Kobe was still on fire.

Everyone was picking the Cavs for the playoffs this year, when it started.

How many people honestly thought the Lakers were going to be the 7th seed?
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

No, he was doing it the entire season.

His statistics went up after Hughes went down because he had to shoulder a heavier load- but he was never "chucking". He leads the league in points in the paint. I don't understand how you people think he gets the statistics he does by playing well through "portions" of the season or "portions" of games. The proof is in the puddin.

Again, reasons why Kobe is not the most valuable player in the league.

Not many had them finishing higher than 5th in the east and I'm sure none of those projections included Hughes missing 45 games.

I did.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

respect + recognize= respeconize
    test
  16. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

noo rilly? (droopy voice)

uhhuhuhuhuhuuh.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

^^hey- with rm.c members; i can never assume they have a normal human level of comprehension
    test
  18. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Ya...

That IS true..

Damn I wish you could of heard how I said it. I'm still rolling, and no not off exos.

I'ts more like.. "Nuuu RILeeee" in a retard voice with a little bit of crack in it. And the uhuh... was in the mold of this annoying ass dude at work with ADHD.
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

hahahaha

not to insult your intelligence, but that's how it is on this website

you're one of the few who aren't complete asshats
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.