Step In: Year In Review

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by lpoet, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

damn guys thank you soo much when i started writing i nevver knew i would be good at all i always thought my shit sucked but to you guys you made me realize that i am not just a wannabe poet i am a poet who wants to get better and strife to succeed with you guys. MY IDOLS thank you guys you made me a better poet and you guys made me reliaze how important writing is to a person thank you soo much for giving me shouts and showing me love i really truely appriciate it thank you much love to you guys thanks once again i am going to go cry hehe thanks guys sorry with the thanks but really really really thank you GOD BLESSS......
    test
  2. Nebulaz

Nebulaz fear God, not man

Poet, this just shows how willing and wanting you are to have us in the realm grow. Sometimes when i dont think about it, i almost feel that you're kinda like the architect of this place. you hold us all together, and up the level at the same time. I dont know how you get the time and energy to do such an admiral job but i commend you for it. Someone with your talent and dedication should receieve accolades more often.
    test
  3. Nebulaz

Poet, this just shows how willing and wanting you are to have us in the realm grow. Sometimes when i dont think about it, i almost feel that you're kinda like the architect of this place. you hold us all together, and up the level at the same time. I dont know how you get the time and energy to do such an admiral job but i commend you for it. Someone with your talent and dedication should receieve accolades more often.
    test
  4. Nebulaz

test
  5. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

Originally Posted by OBVIOUS GUY:

......holy shit..

god damm
    i know these soft-ass attention/affection addicts love to see shit like this. LIKEWISE--your comments are graciously accepted, you fucking nerds
    yall are some intelligent persons. and obscenely nice on the board. -good thing
    i wish yall good things and hope you fortune yourselves with opportunities.
    Waste: ugly.

and i actually got a few things to waste time about too, so i'll be back

neat.
    test
  6. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

I like all the poets style of writing. They also seem to be the most Dedicated.. Keep writing all...Peace 6ftground
    test
  7. Deficiency

Deficiency True Poetical Emcee

thank you so much Ipoet.. I really appreciate you mentioning me... I agree my work is still elevating.. I do think that I am growing as a poet and I'm going to keep writing poetry from my heart and keep doing my thing.

peace
    test
  8. unspoken1

unspoken1 Revolutionary Wordsmen

hahaah we did come at the same time man....but you have 8000 more posts than me...haha damn sorry for disappearing haha....but this is a good idea...nice job
    test
  9. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

Damn....

I gotta give you guys props for taking the time and effort you took to do this...and I thank you for including me it is much appreciated...much love and respect..

if time allows I will be back with my own list
    test
  10. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

hey thanks for the shoutout man...

good to see I didn't get over looked :)

I must give you your props as well on account of your dedication to the forum.. good job..
    test
  11. ladypoet

ladypoet New Member

yo dis my 1st time readin ur piece. i give u props u did ur thing.holla
    test
  12. lpoet

lpoet POET

^smh........
    test
  13. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

lol....
    test
  14. Dont know how i missed this. Sorry about that, but i really appreciate the mention of my name and work, thankyou.. oh And lol@crazy I cant be serious the whole time, actually my best friend says, any of the time..hahah later
    test
  15. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

damn shame
    test
  16. DaJackle

DaJackle ThoughtS ProcessinG

thanks for your review lpoet and mind~soul....sorry i took so long to reply to this, i've been sick with the flu and couldn't get what i want to say out...thanks for the thoughts you guys put into this, must have taken a while...i'll post a own one soon...right now...its back homework...peace out....be safe
    test
  17. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

Man, i really wish i could drop feedback on all of u but to be honest i'm not really inthraweled with this so much that i can remember who's poems i peeped and who's i didnt. And even if i remember a poem i cant remember who its by lol. Yes i'm terrible. But this has been an enjoyable experience made possible by the hospitality of L dogg tho he is now unhospitable to me lol and Feme Sole tho we no longer talk either. But i must say i liked writing and i enjoyed all of the Mod's poems and most of allnakey's work but thats all i can remember. Sorry.
    I have to shout out Den-S for our poetry collabo we did about a month or two ago tho called "Gateway to Heaven"; it was a beautiful peice.
    I know i havnt been active lately, but like i said, i have alot to do between working, free time and school; but its winter break so i should be doing good now. THank you, that is all. Bye.
    test
  18. illpoetical

illpoetical raising the bar everyday

you guys keep it real on the boards, thanks for the shout.
    1ne luv

woosaaa
    test
  19. Botox

Botox 3rd Degree Burnz

Hey, u forgot me asshole... :(
    test
  20. Revo1

Revo1 Rhythms & Sounds

this was dope. good job mods.
    test
Thread Status: