Step In: Year In Review

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by lpoet, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpoet

lpoet POET

.....feel free to do your own list and drop it in here......

lpoet mind soul

MisterEthoughts-I have been reading your work for a while and recently it seems to me that you are really coming into your own. Your thoughts seem to be put together a lot better, and your keystles are definitely improving.

Probably the most dedicated person in the realm. Always willing to learn and never is scared to ask for help. You're gettin better and better. One luv

Wicked5744-I really wish that you would come around more often. I still remember the first piece I read by you. It was called “what am I” (I think.) That piece made me stay in the realm. I realized then that this place had a lot of talent.

Love your style of writing, love to see a piece that's not so drawn into a certain type of rhyme scheme. Wish you would post more often man. One luv

Brit Boi Gee- I have yet to see anyone in the realm come close to your style of writing. I have loved everything that you have posted since day one. One of my favorite collabs to this day is that first one u and I did together. Im going to have to email that to you b/c I know u forgot all about it.

You never disappoint me man, and that goes all the way back to the very first piece i remember reading from you. Probably one of the most poetic poets we have in the realm. Wish i would have had a chance to collab with you. One more thing, stay inside the realm because i've seen some of the things you post outside the realm, you are one crazy fool lol. One luv

Allnakey- . I always wanted to write poems like the ones u so often post. The way you seem to effortlessly create such beautiful pieces of art amazes me. Nothing ever seems to be forced and you always drop some relatable type stuff.

I never was a big fan of love mushy type poems. I'm still not a big fan to be honest. But i'm starting to like them just from readin the pieces you have posted in the realm. Slowly i'll have a new found appreciation for them. One of the few poets in the realm that comes up with nice concept and metaphors. One luv

Lost Prophet-I remember your work when I first came in here. A bullets story was 2 dope. Wish u would drop by here more often.

A Bullets Story and Jack and Jill will always be my two favorite pieces from you. You have amazing talent and i wish you would post more often. One luv

StubbliyMug-You haven’t been around long but your creativity is something that the realm was in dire need of before you came along. I also appreciate your brut criticism of the poets. Better that then “nice reply” or no replies at all. Hope u stick around.

Honesty is definitely one thing i can respect a person for, and you have alot of it. Hope you stay around. One luv

Feme sole-I have always enjoyed reading your work and even though u are no longer a mod in here I hope u continue to share with us.

You are indeed one of my favorite poets that's has grace the realm. From the cyncial love pieces to the incredible methaphors and word usage you use. I hope you stay and continue to drop hotness in the realm. One luv

h.wood- You are one of my favorite poets here in the realm. I always enjoy coming in here and seeing that you have started a thread. To this day stitches is one of if not my favorite poems that I’ve read in the realm. It really seemed to hit home with me.

My best buddy and my idol lol. Still remember the piece you dropped "black sheep" and your most recent one "a note to neveragainland". One of the more consistent poets in the realm and very creative at times. I still havent seen anybody with better multis than you. One luv

Oni mag- I honestly think that you’re a very talented poet. However you might be the most worrisome person I’ve encountered on the net. Stop worrying so much about becoming a mod and rep and work on elevating your writing

A very amazing poet on the rise. One luv

49th prophet- So many people stick with the same subject matter time in and time out, but u don’t and I appreciate that! The first collab u and Xero did together was the best collabs the realm had seen since lpoet and mind soul. Lol

I think my favorite piece from you was true story that piece really hit me home man. Love the collabs you and xero did. One luv

Xero Satsujin-I can still remember when you first started posting. I didn’t like you because you posted so damn much. Lol but after a while I started to really enjoy your work and now think that your one of the most talented cats in here. Mental fuck was by far my favorite piece by you. Funny how I didn’t agree with almost any of it but I loved it in so many ways.

You are probably know in the realm for writin the longest poems ever lol. But that still doesnt take away from the amazing talent you have. After reading your pieces I seem to gain more and more knowledge. One luv

DaJackle-I believe the poem was called a birds tear. What a wonderful piece! It really showed you at your best. I enjoy reading your work and appreciate your honest criticism of my work and I’m sure the rest of the realm do 2.

Love reading your work and love the honest criticism you give others. One luv

dark_Angel-Where in the world have you been?

Some of the best keystyles i've seen in the realm came from you. You are a very amazing writer and seem to get better and better as time goes. One luv

misspimp-I told you before that I used to not read your work b/c of your name. I just hated it at first. lol but It no longer bothers me and as you know I am always excited to read one of your pieces. You have definitely shown growth this yr and I really do mean it when I tell you that this is your best piece when I reply to your poems. Almost seems like you get better with each drop.

Love reading your work because the style in with you write it in reminds me of mines. Wish we could have took the time and got a collab out of that. You are such a strong person and it's shown in your work. One luv

6th plague-my nicca. u don’t come by here that often but when u do its always a hot drop. One of my favorite pieces by u was the one u did with __mocha a while back

You and i both know you need to be droppin your shit in the realm more often. One luv

Defiencey-I think that your work is still elevating. I know that you are constantly trying to get better and learn more about your craft. I like that! Most def seeing improvement in your work

Probably the most improved poet this year in the realm. Keep growing with us. One luv

NAiT-I’ve told you several times that I enjoy your work. Your one of those poets who is very consistent and constantly drops good material. I do think that you should take a little time and respond to some other poets every now and then.
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

NAiT-I’ve told you several times that I enjoy your work. Your one of those poets who is very consistent and constantly drops good material. I do think that you should take a little time and respond to some other poets every now and then.

in4it-your poems are often so short so I cant really recall them but I really appreciate your replying to the cats in the realm. If half the realm did as much responding as you do everyone would get 10 replies easy. 1 suggestion-post your poem after you reply to poems so that your poem doesn’t get buried beneath the ones u UP.

Love the time you take to reply to others in the realm. Now only if u would post more often lol. One luv

Nebulaz-I think that your easily one of the best cats here in the realm. When I first came here I was amazed at your work. Not that I’m still not impressed but I think that Ive gotten used to u dropping masterpieces in here all the time. Im down for another collab whenever your up to it.

In my opinion you are one of the best poets in the realm. Damn shame people sleep on your talent so much. Love the collabs me and you had a chance to do together and wish we would have got a chance to do more. The collabs you and h.wood have done.....my words cant even describe. One luv

augee.ali-always loved what you brought to the realm. The only person who touches you creativity wise is stubbly mug. Really wish that you would drop by here and share more often

I better see your ass on Def Poets one day SOON. One luv

Sizzla-enjoy reading your work. You always come with new and exciting stuff. One of my favorite pieces by u had lazurs in the title. Wish we could done that collab.

For almost 5 years you've been droppin some of the most deepest shit i've seen in the realm. You are one of the main reasons why i decided to make the realm my home. So many of your pieces has inspired me to grow more as a poet. Thank you. One luv

azeussueza-You are a very gifted writer. You also make everything look so effortless and Id love a copy of that book when u get it out.

I'm still waiting on that book man. I disagree with alot of things you say outside the realm. But when it comes to your poetry nothing can go wrong. One luv

brown menace-honestly the best thing I’ve read from you was the stuff you sent me for that collab. I sat for a while trying to come up with some stuff for it but of course couldn’t. I think u should take that and finish it up. It would be a wonderful poem

FuckkedUPKidR-Rosa you dont come around as often as you used to but every time you do u leave us all with a gem. Please come around more often!

You are another person that should be comin around the realm more often as much as you post lol. "Here I am" is probably my favorite poem from you. One luv

Marc antony-your not on that much but Ive enjoyed everything that Ive read from you. Still want to do another collab with you. I think we came up a bit short on that first joint

Unspoken1-we came to the site around the same time and I remember doing one of my first collabs with you. I watched you mature as a poet and just when I thought u were really coming into your own you left..damn I miss your work.

Lil Dragon- One of the few poets I really like that doesn’t post that often…I always look forward to reading your work

A great writer with amazing talent. You come up with the best concepts. A poet from the oldschoold. You always leave me in awe after reading your work. One luv

TrufDXaggerator-Ive never seen anyone show so much improvement as u did in such a short amount of time. When I first started reading your work I thought that it was a bit childish. You really have started to come into your own. One of my favorite pieces by you was the one about the devil being a man. I believe it was your father and he raped your sister. Very powerful piece. I have never been able to be half as honest in my poetry as you are and I respect you a lot b/c of that.

Like i said before, i love a person who can be honest. The poem you did about your sister was a very powerful piece, i know it had to take alot from you to do a piece about that. One luv

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum- Haven’t seen anything from you in a while but everything that I’ve read was hot. Wish u would come by here more often

Seems like I grew up reading your pieces man. That's how i feel about you man. Alot of the work i've read from you somewhat help me mature as a writer and a person. When you come with that book of yours, i want my autograph copy you hear? One luv

*GeMiNeYeZ*- I honestly really enjoy your work and really wish you would drop by the realm more often.

We go way back. Always loved your poems. Prolly one of the most emotional poets in the realm. My favorite poem from you will always be "Color Blind". You are a very strong indiviual, i wish you would stay around.

_Mocha licious-Wish you would come around more often. You are a very talented writer and i think the realm deserves to be touched with your work. One luv[/]

Nu Afrikka- Always enjoy reading your work. You seem to come at a very similar perspective as I do in a lot of your poems. Its refreshing to see someone who looks at things like I do through poetry.

It's always good to see a piece by you in the realm. One of the best i've seen. I remember when you use to post them long ass books that would take me a few days to read lol. One luv

Sun Flower- You have always been one of my favorite poets in the realm, from way back in the day. You write with a style so unqiue and poetic, it's hard not to like. Wish you would stay around more often. One luv

Judge the Dacyple- Prolly the most abstract person i've came arcoss in the realm. One of the few people that actually make me sit back and think after reading their work. Cant wait to see you again. One luv

Mind~$oul You are a good friend... I truely am an admirer of your work. it took me quit some time to understand how it was that u could reach so deep and pour your soul onto the paper...it still amazes me how u can just walk away from this..i can only hope that something somewhere will lead you back to writting..as u so often say...one luv

shouts to....

Mavrik

MC Radical

Nasty_Ness

Poetic Pain

Vinous

Cereal_Killer

TheGuy with a pen

illpoetical

LewdDog

diamond

Den-S

e’s

*princess

please dont be offended if your name is not on the list...there are a lot of poets who come in and out of here and its easy to forget about someone....drop your name and it will get added
    test
  3. lpoet

lpoet POET

damn....we spent a lot of time on this...

can we atleast get a thanks......[dunno]
    test
  4. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

aye man thanks..i really appreciate my name being mentioned...i appreciate the love and ya'll the 2 best mods on rm....keep up the good work..maybe i can be a good mod one day.
    test
  5. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much love to you on this one. IDK what to say right now
    test
  6. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

This was cool.. taking the time to do it and all.

You boys can't keep saying that I'm never around though.. because I have been around.. now get used to me!! =)
    test
  7. eatemup

eatemup New Member

thanks for the props lpoet
    test
  8. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

Look over here ...

I'll add more, but for now I'd like to give a little shout to

6ftground .. Read only 2 pieces now and I look forward to reading many more in the future!
    test
  9. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

wow you guys are so great ! you did a wonderful job with this and it was such a nice gesture to the poets here . thank you
    test
  10. Craccer_Jacc

Craccer_Jacc SudAnillyst

congrats to the poets mentioned your work is felt ...keep the words flowen
    test
  11. lpoet

lpoet POET

^oh shit dog..we forgot about u...u dont come around that often..i'm going to put u on the shouts list right now

and the sig is dope...change it from i poet to Lpoet though

:)
    test
  12. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Thanks alot...this was great...adn Ipoet i do believe u when u say its my best poem....and jus to let u know there is a meaning for misspimp...that is nothing like what it sounds....thanx again...im glad that u like my work!!

mad love
    test
  13. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

It would be nice if you people put your own lil list up. It doesnt have to be as long as ours.
    test
  14. MURDERGHOST

MURDERGHOST New Member

i'm new here.....and i just got reading through the list of poets.... they all sound unique in their very own ways...

hopefully i could be part of that list......next year......

i've really enjoyed reading the pieces that i've read so far...

i still don't got the names in rememberence.... because there's so many of them..... but i'll catch on soon......

haha......

sika.....
    test
  15. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

ok my list

lpoet- my homie, u always trying to get me to post in here lol, your poems are magnificent. they never cease to amaze me. my favorite though would be the one U ACTUALLY FINISH FOR OUR COLLAB lol, nah but u a good friend and i appreciate ya work and u as a person

mindsoul- dont know you as well but when we do talk its usually about how bad we both feel our life is..or dreaming about alisa keys and mya *mouth waters* you also drop very nice pieces..the one u made about ya beliefs stood out to me as your best to me personally.

mocha-my future in my past. you had me writing when i didn't want too. you pushed me when i tried to step backwards. u the only person i have collabed with fully and every time its a blessing. i thank you for the opportunity and the pleasure is all mine

thats all imma do for right now i might edit it and add more.
    test
  16. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

nice job, lots of effort in this. one love
    test
  17. Novaman: RaWKiLLa

Novaman: RaWKiLLa New Member

:::accepts award and cries::: You love me....you really really love me!!!

all jokes aside, I appreciate the thanks and gratitude for my writing. I would like to say thank you to everyone for sharing your poetry and feelings with me. I've always felt like ya'll was family. Let's just keep the ink flowing.

LOL@ "long ass books"
    test
  18. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

hey mind and lpoet, thanks heaps for the mentions of this...and i been so busy trying to get my last few weeks of school in order, so i be back soon enough. thanks
    test
  19. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

wow this was really nice (didn't read it all yet)

props for taking the time to do this.....MUCH LOVE [heart]
    test
  20. Wicked5744

Wicked5744 Last I awoke, it was morn

I gotta give props to Brit Boi Gee, lpoet, Mind~Soul, and NuAfrikka. Brit Boi Gee's style is just phenomenol cause it's always changing. Mind and Poet are always on the real tip and always active. Their pieces and collabs are always hot and true and Nu when he's here, drops hot deep joints. we miss ya Nu drop some more. Thanx to all for checkin my stuff. Hopefully I'll get more time to get a little more active. peace kids. Keep the ink flowin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.