State of mind...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Xero Satsujin, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Is it wrong that people have a firm state of mind? I mean, list some of the times or scenarios where it could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Personally, I have a firm mindset and it's very hard to influence me. I feel like if it doesnt have a profound impact on my life, then why should I let anything or anyone move me. Granted I listen and take into consideration, but if I'm happy, why change it? To be happier? Eh, the higher you are up, the farther the fall down.

Anyhow, as I stated, put your thoughts into here. Are you easily persuaded or influenced, possibly even gullable? Or are you hard like a stone, sollid like granite, and firm like steel? Either or is it a good thing or a bad thing? List, and if need be, go into detail of how it happened.
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Them the type of people who always think they know everything. I hate them. You can still them the sky is blue and they'll be like "actually the sky is really green...the reason why it's blue is because of the sun's reflection off of Venus"

Some bullshit like that.
    test
  3. Xero Satsujin

Yeah, see there's s difference between willing to learn, and too damn stuborn to listen, lol...I agree with you on that right there, because it reminds me of my narrow minded cousin...
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

honestly i'm not a real firm set in stone kind of guy...i live and i learn..like everyone i do at times have a prob admitting when i'm wrong but overall i think im a pretty wide minded person....

as to your comments
    the higher you are up, the farther the fall down.

that sums it all up well....nothing wrong with being a bit narrow minded at times but dont let that overtake u...there are times when a man must admit defit..be it a large are a small one....dont want to stand on the pedestal of perfaction claiming grander when you have just as many faults as them...sometimes u must sit wide minded in order to elluminate the dim for stuburness is often confused with freedom.......been wanting to write something all day and those lines have been running back and forth in my mind...
    ....i think they are very relevinte(sp) to this

just my thoughts..good thread :thumb:
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

Yeah, I also agree with what's been running around in your head, glad you caught it, lol...There are time also when you've gotta set yourself up, just to come back down, it's a part of life...And you made a very valid point which I should have started this thread out with because some people are going to take this the wrong way, we all live and learn. Some people, though they learn, are just guided along the path and never learn to ask any questions and step outside there circle of comfort...

but thanx for peepin this...
    test
  6. CommonenemY

CommonenemY locomokopokeyohoehoe

im a skeptic...

assume what you want from that...
    test
  7. Xero Satsujin

lol, I think we all are in some sense of the word in it's furthest reaches
    test
Thread Status: