Starwars sucked

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by da_after_shock, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

test
  2. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

I heard it had terrible dialogue and the acting was worse
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i have troubles watching the last two star wars cuz the dialogue was fuckin simple and lame.....it was horrible, he had all these good actors and didnt even write a script for them that did them justice......it made them all seem like bad actors...

so i never expected the dialogue to be better in this version
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fuck all the new star wars are is a way for Lucasarts to show off their special fx capabilities.

thats all, its not supposed to be a movie where its all about acting, and good dialogue and shit......its all just to show off Lucasarts studios
    test
  5. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Ye prolly man, ima see it anyways, i have to.

But yea, the last two sucked so no real hopes for this
    test
  6. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

These movies were all about the special effects and just letting you see the characters you only got to hear about in the last 3. Yeah the dialogue was nothing special but who gives a fuck, you already know everything thats about to happen anyway. The whole thing looked cool as fuck and it was awesome finally getting to see the saga completed
    test
  7. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

this one was FAR better acting and dialogue wise than Ep. I and II...you guys should give it a chance and go see it for yourselves...
    test
  8. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i heard it was good.. never saw the first two
    test
  9. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Maybe it was because of the theater experience...waiting in line for 7 hours..hot ass theater...all the nerds.
    test
  10. Raggot

Raggot the faggot

wow.

Episode III blows I and II away.

great movie.
    test
  11. kingkirk

kingkirk New Member

You all can suck my dick. If you thought this one sucked, chances are you probably didn't like the original three, so you might as well have not even went. You're all as dumb as the retarded kid next in line to me who asked me "who my favorite yoda was."
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^who my favorite yoda was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol dies funnest shyt i have seen in some time!

this movie does not suck and the dialogue is way better than 1&2

u want to actually sit through boring ass sceens were actors talk about
    the darkside and light side of the force..shyt u already know!
    or would u rather have quick edgey quoteables
    and see the transformation for your self.
    people if u hate moives go read a book!

dialgue nuts go see the intepreter that has lots of dialogue for your ass and nothing happing, boring as fuck!

i mean come on the princess and anakin sceens are hard enough to sit through!

all u want to see is the light saber battles and transformation to drak side! u know the story. dorks shut the fuck up!

i mean for crying out loud if u knew politics u dorks u would know he is taking shots at bush in this movie!
    test

13. Word...I just saw "Revenge Of The Sith" and it was definatly superior to the first two installments of the prequal. It was an extremly entertaining two and half hours. Worth the nine bucks....go see it. This film is a feast for your eyes and ears...
    test
  14. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

episode 3 is the shit...fuck wut ya heard...i seen that shit at midnight, only stood in line for about 5 minutes to...and i was the only person in line to get my ticket earlier that day lol

theather was packed tho...but either way man...the movie didnt make a real emotional attachment between the characters and audience till the final 45 minutes or so

good movie IMO

episode 1 is still my shit but i think this tops it
    test
  15. Supreme J-Red

Supreme J-Red Mario Brother

way better than the last two...good movie...great action....pretty much every jedi get's into a lightsaber fight in this....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.