Starting NO supplementation

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

And I'm having trouble deciding what I want to go with...Hoping some of you, I think I've seen Chi co and Snikka make comments about NO products in the past, have some thoughts on this. I was considering NO-Xplode, but I've been reading some bodybuilding forums and I'm seeing a lot of people rave about a product called Shock Therapy.

Anyone got any suggestions or reviews of NO products they have used?
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I've used nox-cg3 and no-explode, and they were seemingly similar products.

the xyience was a bit overpriced compared to the bsn (almost twice the noexplode powder compared to the same price noxcg3 canister)

for pump/mental clarity, I'd say they definately work... however due to recent information, I'm getting off all pre-workout no-related products

about 2-3g of arginine, 3-5g basic creatine mono, and a glutamine supp mixture should provide similar effect. and safe you a lot of money
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Soo I take it then you didn't think they were worth taking? Maybe I'll just pick up some arginine then, I was going to get glutamine anyway.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Man I'm reading too many people yak about NO-Xplode, so I'm going to just go ahead and buy a tub of the shit and try it out.

I just made an order from bb.com, 5 pounder of ON whey(cookies N Cream), that crazy mutlivitamin I posted in the other thread called Ultra 4, 7lbs of Now Carbo Gain, Eclipse Glutamine 250 grams, and another bottle of Now tribulus. So I made the 75 dollar mark and I get my free t shirt haha.

I also picked up another 5 pounder of ON whey at the local supp store earlier in town(I'll be set with whey for a while) and I gotta go back tomorrow to get the NO-Xplode.

Tax returns pwn.
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Well I've been taking NO-Xplode for about a week, definitely notice the pumps. After I'm done with this tub though I'll probably just pick up a tub of powder of AAKG(L-arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate).

And either it's the no-xplode or the fish oil I've recently added to my diet, but for whatever reason I've had no craving to smoke cigarettes at all this past week.
    test
  6. RedIye

RedIye New Member

I've been told by many people this is bullshit. These nitric oxide's are all apparently crap and there is no science to back up they're claims. I have spoke to one dood who said he had gains of 20lbs but for the most part everyone said it was garbage.

I spoke to the supplement guy @ my gym about the stuff and apparently you cant smoke or drink while on these products as you'll see less results or in his words "they wont work".
    test
  7. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

what are pumps my boy said he takes noxplode and it gets him mentaly clarified and want to work out and shit what exactly do these nitric oxide things do?
    I got a free bottle of pump tech with my mass tech and i wanna know what it does (nitric oxide product)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.