Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Esko, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

Just got back from the midnight showing and have to say it was an AMAZING movie....im sure people will come in here to try to diss the whole saga and get the whole dork thing but either way i thought it was great....if you have seen any of the previous 5 or even if you havent I hope you guys will go see this....if your skeptical go into it with an open mind, it may just peak your interest into seeing the rest of them...

[​IMG] - [​IMG]
    test
  2. dacrumbla

dacrumbla Crumblin n1ggas since'83

man i just came back from seeing it, that shit was dumb hot... the fight scenes were savage.
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

YES! I can't wait to see it on friday.
    test
  4. acurate3522

acurate3522 WATWUZUTHINKIN

I really can't wait to see it this weekend.
    test
  5. K-Skills

K-Skills Mr.Skills

I saw the midnight show and it was tight ass movie.
    test
  6. hand jive

hand jive New Member

will go in the week since im off
    test
  7. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

i've heard a few people at college today saying they were disappointed. i dont understand it. what standards are people holding these days? i haven't seen it myself but i know it will be far from being a bad movie or a bad one in the saga. some people are just too critical. like syaing the new season of family guy isn't up to par. get real, its hilarious.
    test
  8. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

These movies were all about the special effects and just letting you see the characters you only got to hear about in the last 3. Yeah the dialogue was nothing special but who gives a fuck, you already know everything thats about to happen anyway. The whole thing looked cool as fuck and it was awesome finally getting to see the saga completed.

and its so fucking weird to see the progression of Annikan to Darth Vader throughout
    test
  9. Supreme J-Red

Supreme J-Red Mario Brother

yah it was really good.....better than ep 1 and 2.....i only had one prob....why did they call the kids younglings?..what are they rabbits?
    test
  10. J_C

J_C JC Beats

I hated the last 2 & loved the originals. This movie was illness though. It tied in perfectly.
    test
  11. Raggot

Raggot the faggot

those who were disappointed in the movie can go fuck themselves. star wars was never known for its dialogue or acting, rather for its kickass effects and battle sequences, which episode III basically was.
    test
  12. Supreme J-Red

Supreme J-Red Mario Brother

and r2d2 brining the comedy
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Movie is very fufilling. I wish the beginning concentrated on Anakin more, but they had to show his loyalty to Obi Wan and shit ahead of time.
    Great movie.
    test
  14. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Better than Empire, yes I'm serious. It won't have anything close as to the cultural impact, but it was better.

When Obi-Wan goes to train with Yoda and Vader looking onto the Death Star 1, fuckin' crazy. It was pretty much my favorite part.
    test
  15. J_C

J_C JC Beats

My favorite scene also.
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I might see it again lol.
    test
  17. SuNStaR

SuNStaR Guest

ehhh.. the original trilogy had cheesy lines and b-movie acting at best, but it had charm. I think the low budget forced Lucas to forge an emotional connection with the audience to get them to care about the story, rather than relying solely on special effects to keep the audience entertained. The endings of TESB and ROTJ are especially good at this.

Episode three was ok at forging an emotional connection with the audience. MUCH better than episodes 1 or 2. Some of the dialogue was just laughable ("Padme, my love cannot protect you. Only my new powers can do that!"), some of the references too modern or political ("So this is how libery dies.. to joyous applause"), and there were some huge continuity errors (Padme dies during childbirth, but Leia talks about remembering her in ROTJ), but overall this was a good film. It did a great job of showing Vader's humanity, and had some great symbolism.

Plus Hayden Christianson is really, really hot.
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

this movie was wicked as all fuck are u kidding me. i mean the drakside of the force was tight as fuck! and when vadar turns his back on everyone that's some sad shyt! violence was great! the story told its self u didn't need *side ways-type dialogue* i mean the robot dialogue was kinda of stale when they said come here stupid lil drod...few bad acting parts, i thought sidous character over acted in that one part with samual L. jackson.
    but toher than that, the story told was fucking wicked and how it turns out....god dam sad! the civil war plot was tight!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.