Staph seen in nearly half of U.S. meat....

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  2. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

wtfff?

that's huge. half?
    test
  3. Bar nigga

test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Thank GOD I'm Vegan. GOD is so real. He tells us how to eat in Genesis(fruits, berries, nuts, figs, carrots, and other foods that grow naturally out of the ground) but does mankind listen? nah...mankind wants a baseball steak at all costs, even his health.

I love it when people mock the Bible as a fairytale, becuz stories like this come back and prove the Bible to be as real as real can get.
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

So vegans are immortal?? Never heard of that...

No your going to die like the rest of us. We're all dying as we live.

Unless you are a freak of nature you have more than just molars in your mouth. Why? Because Humans were designed/evolved to eat more than just plants. We have canines & incisors to tear the flesh from the animal. Fuck a Bible. We want steak because it tastes so fucking good. Who cares about health. Most of us are just going to end up being work horses for the next 30 years to some douchebag boss making money off of our sweat. So if I got the choice to eat between just fruits, nuts and veggies or anything and everything that moves including fruits, nuts and veggies. Its not exactly a hard choice. I'll take a bloody steak, some sauteed mushrooms, garlic bread and a beer.

Granted I'd rather not have Staph in my food. But the current practice of using antibiotics so much has produced super bugs that arent exactly easy to kill. Here's hoping Canada has better numbers.
    test
  6. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

It's sort of funny how this becomes news...

Of course meat has staph, lol, it's raw meat. Staph has always been there, always will be there - that's why you're to always make sure your meats are properly cooked because they are full of bacteria and viruses, naturally.

Guys, in reality meat is dead corpses - yeah, it's not clean, never was.
    test
  7. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Except you're wrong.

Staph is much more prevalent on vegetables and fruits than it is on prepared meats.

http://openmed.nic.in/2553/01/paper.pdf
    Assessment of the microbiological safety of salad ... [Food Microbiol. 2009] - PubMed result

So all in all - make sure to cook your meats properly, and wash your veges/fruits properly as well... but before all of that clean your hands. --And not take the bible literally. :)

P.S Unlike properly cooked meats, raw vegetables almost always contain potentiall dangerous bacteria and viruses. In fact even the most effective cleaning solution for veges (hydrogen peroxide) only gets 40-80% -- so you're always going to be consuming some harmful bacteria...

Live a little.
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

urgent update from 600 BC

Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. (Genesis 9:3-4)
    test
  9. Alias3000

exactly. this is why I don't eat. I think of it as the muscles of another animal and it becomes even more disgusting.

hey snowy, do you. fuck a steak. it's a cows ass. enjoy.
    test
  10. Alias3000

hey man, do you. no worries on my part, I don't force my eggplant and avacado sandwich on you and you can keep your baseball steak on your side of the table and we can all blaze a big bowl of cranberry kush after we eat. :funny:

and hey, I am living a little, I'm actually feeling better and feeling healthier. all that meat, milk, eggs and sugar just made me feel sluggish and tired all the time...soon as I stopped I felt like new money.

eating all that shit is what's killing you dead faster than any veggie or fruit will. meat, it take way longer to digest than F&V's and way longer to evacuate. simple physics. your body's blood is being overworked leading to diseases. Mankind was meant to be Vegan. we don't have teeth like Lions, Hyena or even sharp beaks like Eagles or Owls. Humans have soft pussy-type lips meant for kissing, eating pussy(men), sucking dick(women) and eating soft foods like strawberries, grapes and nuts like almonds. fuck eating a cow wearing out my jaw muscles tryna chew it and stomach/intestine lining tryna to digest it. yall go'head. I'm good. and it's very little nutrients in meat although the FDA lies and says it is. but yall don't care..Man vs. Food right?

And yall wonder where Cancer comes from?

Deuteronomy 28:58-61
    58: "If thou wilt not observe to all the words of this law that are written in this book(Bible)..."
    61:"..Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law(Bible), them(diseases) will I the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed."

um..hello..Cancer is nowhere written or found in the Bible. it's one of the plagues God spoke of.
    test
  11. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Well I look at is as life or at least recently extinguished life. Same as plants. They were breathing before they were uprooted or cut from the vine. They have internal circulatory systems and all that. Its a douchebag way of thinking to feel better about yourself for only killing things without eyes and tongues to guilt you. Something has to die for us to live, thats the law of Nature. No book can change that.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.