!!Stanley Kubricks "Clockwork Orange Snippet" Reflipped LISN STYLE, PEEP!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by LISN, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LISN

LISN United States Marines

test
  2. Reign

Reign Let it...

yo man, lemme start by sayin u one of my fav online producers online... and to be honest with the 2 beats u dropped before this one i thought u was fallin off or something... i just wasnt feelin em at all

but this joint right heres pretty hot sounds like the mix could be better
    but overall its a hot track I'd rip it

keep doin u tho homie stay up

test
  3. LISN

i feel ya... I WILL REINSTATE MY STYLE AND PRODUCTION WHEN SALVDOR'S "TABOO" LP COMES OUT TRUST ME... i've been dropping beats online just for the heck of it and it mighjta damaged my rep... but no worries cause you will hear what I can do once we drop this cd.. should be coming out soon and I guaranDAMNty you will be satisfied... One and good looks..
    test
  4. Reign

Reign Let it...

^^^ yeah i believe that.... I done played the shit out of the sampler and also that how I roll song...

i know it'll be hot

get at me on aim sometime man i wanna know if youd be interested in working on a few joints wit me for my album sometime in the future...

aim- Ill WaYz04
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

this is def interesting.......since necro killed this sample with hard drums a long time ago.......you did some interesting chopping on it......but it doesnt vibe well cause theres just too much goin on.......and the bassline doesnt fit with the swing of the chops or the sample.....sounds like the bassline is behind the beat......sounds like its trying to catch up...

either way.....this was interesting to listen to.....but just ok.......

one
    test
  6. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

hmm..this sample is hot...it does sound like too much is going on sometimes.. hmm the bassline is pretty cool..doesn't fit too well tho..chops are dope..i like the hats a lot..drums are cool...not bad..keep bangin
    test
  7. LISN

u buncha bitches are on crack... :)
    test
  8. motion

motion New Member

test
  9. LISN

THanx Motion appreciate the feed... imma hit up your thread.. One
    test
  10. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

sample is cool but i dont like the variation, the first chop is sick
    drums are nice, nice bassline shits hard
    i would try to find a vocal cut to top the end of the 4 bar loop off
    i like this beat though good work
    test
  11. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

I flipped this a couple of years ago. yours is tight. I like how you added the bassline that you added. Very nice, bouncy alternative to how it was first created.....I find it hard to see ANY criticism, but welcome to the internet.

Hit me back:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=859984

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  12. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

i just peeped ya out son....this joint is dope, definitely diff....i always loved that movie, so i knew that to hear a beat come from this would be a good listen...

my reply is really about that Boogie On Down beat right ova top of this one...

son...smh...

that is by far one of the illest drops i've peeps from you creativity wise and you've had many of those moments i kno.....but seriously man, that beat is friggin' soul on ice dunny....i'm amazed that you take an electronic/disco/synth based song and turn it into some serious Rocafella shit like it's nothin'...you have nothin' short of my utmost respect for your skills....real talk son...

keep up the good work LISN....

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=857256

Soopa
    test
  13. LISN

Thanx soopa, yeah I was gonna post that up once this thread died..so look for the therad so you can drop your info once again... but thanx bro... means a lot soopa man... illl hit thread...
    test
  14. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

the sample in the intro sounded tyte as hell...got a weird sounding quality goin on...the sample is mean...you freaked that bassline too...i think you did a good job on the chops...ussually people be doing some wack chops...counter melody is nice too...yeah i can listen to this...good job playa...never really peeped ya shit before...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.