Stanley Cup Playoffs

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by WuTangintheCut, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

refs weren't biased at all. NO SIR E BOB
    test
  2. Gridlocked

Gridlocked DownbytheSea Ya Hurd

news confirmed that no one died, which is fuckin surprising.

wednesday night was a shit show
    test
  3. Gridlocked

Gridlocked DownbytheSea Ya Hurd

Pretty much this.

I'm still disappointed, this was our series to lose and pretty much everyone picked us to take it in 5 or 6. As a long time Nucks fan, I don't want to see Lu here next year, the guy chokes at the worst times and is inconsistent as fuck. He may be better than any goalie we had in the past 13 years, but I definitely can't see us winning a Cup with him. Too bad we got this guy signed for another 11 years and can't get rid of him for another 5 or 6. I wanna see Schneider take the number 1 spot this year Tukka Rask styles.
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i will forever see this series as the reffs screwing the canucks out of the cup

some of the most one sided calls i've ever seen in my life

no suprise tho same thing happened to calgary in 04
    test
  5. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

i agree the reffing was absolutely terrible but the canucks played awful as well and after seeing the list of injuries its understandable why
    we'll be ready for next year though
    test
  6. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

hahah they got out played completely
    test
  7. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

nah the preditors got outplayed by kesler , THATS being out played

you dont get "out played completely"

and get 3 wins 2 of which are shutouts

go watch baseball
    test
  8. WuTangintheCut

hahah your not serious right. Boston out scored Vancouver 23-8 in the finals meanwhile the Preds got outscored by the Nucks 14-11 and really they only won cause of Kesler. not saying the Nucks didnt deserve to be there but they got dominated by Boston. Outplayed physically. out scored. Boston better goaltending and way more consistent Defense.

and the fuck does baseball got to do with anything. get off your high horse just cause im american doesnt mean i dont not like hockey. its my favorite sport to watch and i probably know alot more about the sport than you homie.
    test
  9. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

got em
    test
  10. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

:funny:

Everyone.. meet a salty ass rioter.
    test
  11. stadw0n306

stadw0n306 Well-Known Member

Bodied, this man speaks truth.
    test
  12. stadw0n306

this is the same excuse everyone has when they lose, they should have been calling more penalties on the canucks for all the fucking diving the sisters/kesler do and how many goals did the Canucks score on the PP in the final? like 2 i think, wouldn't of even matter.. Boston was just the better team, simple as that.

Canucks still have a good team and will be back in the next 5 years probably, Penguins are winning it all next year though.
    test
  13. WuTangintheCut

if the pens wouldve had Malkin and Crosby in the playoffs this year god damn things couldve been different. There still 2 of the top 5 players in the league probably top 3 so yeah Pitt will always be a favorite. your fucking lucky haha
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Americanss are smarter therefore we have better owners therefore Canada has not won a cup since 93
    test
  15. krayziebone1999

krayziebone1999 Well-Known Member

im a huge canucks fan but like mike gillis said"the better team on the ice won the series". that means that it dosent matter who is on your team if they arent at 100% there not gonna be as good as they are on paper. that being said game 7 came down to the bounces, canucks lost this series in game 6 when luongo let in 3 soft goals in the first period. and to iknowall, yea the american cities win but the canadians are by far the best players and they are the ones bringing the cups to the american teams. the only part of the game that americans are the best at is goaltending over the last 3 or 4 years.

edit: also canucks are gonna keep getting better every year until the twins turn 33 or 34. once shroeder shirokov and hodgson come up there gonna be real diffrence makers.
    test
  16. krayziebone1999

and dont forget that they picked up neal. that guys gonna be a 40-50 goal scorer with crosby or malkin passing him the puck.
    test
  17. stadw0n306

Yeah i know, but you don't know how much i get the "yea you are just a bandwagon fan" shit all the time, even though i been a fan since the Lemieux/Jagr days.
    test
  18. stadw0n306

He struggled last year without Crosby or Malkin on his line, i am expecting big things out of him this upcoming year but no way he will score 40-50 goals, 30 tops i would say.
    test
  19. krayziebone1999

yea 40-50 was maybe pushing it more like 30-40 this next year. hes gonna be a star though hes only like 22 or 23.
    test
  20. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

the cap is supposed to go up to like 63 or 64 million which makes things really interesting for alot of teams
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.