Stanley Cup Playoffs

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by WuTangintheCut, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

Ight i know we got a good bit of Canadians on here so chances are we have some hockey fans even on a rap site. Die hard preds fan here and im ready for these playoffs to fucking start lets gooo.

Finals Prediction. Canucks vs Tampa (Canucks in 6)
    Playoff MVP- Daniel Sedin

but fuck the canucks go preds.
    test
  2. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

tampa outta nowhere eh? depends on their tendys

im taking nucks vs bruins final, nucks finally have enough depth to go deep into the ploffs
    test
  3. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

canucks are just too good this year, i have a hard time picturing any teams from the east winning in the final

habs are my team and i expect the boston series to be pretty rough. i don't like their chances with gorges and markov injured but they won the season series 4-2 so there's still hope

vancouver, detroit, or maybe philly to win the cup tbh
    test
  4. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Lets talk about next year instead.

Leafs win the cup, Kadri wins MVP and we skate around the rink hand in hand celebrating.
    test
  5. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

canucks all the way tbh if they win im getting a tatty cross my heart of the logo
    test
  6. stadw0n306

stadw0n306 Well-Known Member

Tampa wont even make it past the Penguins, Penguins will physically wear them down and rely on there strong defense and goaltending to win them the series.. the Bolts defense is their glaring weakness.. Pens win in 6 even without Crosby.
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

what's crosby's status anyway

any chance he'll be back if they go far?
    test
  8. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

i was just about to make this thread. disappointing year for my boys but i never really anticipated back to back stanley cups anyways. then again, upsets always happen...
    test
  9. WuTangintheCut

idk i just dont see the pens winning without crosby and malkin. but this series is a toss up. if St.Louis and Stamkos show up fat then anything can happen. I dont really care for the eastern conference that much. Tampa was just a underdog sleeper pick i wanted to throw in there.
    test
  10. stadw0n306

He practiced with the team today but he still hasn't been cleared for contact, he was also practicing on the 2nd PP today.. i think we will see him later on in the series, its a weird situation.. they have been keeping everything really quiet about it, once he is cleared for contact that is the last stage before he can return so the process is almost there its just no one knows when he will be cleared for contact.. i thought it would have been weeks ago but still nothing, they are just being cautious with it i am sure.
    test
  11. stadw0n306

love this video, CBC always makes the best intro's.
    test
  12. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

More like...

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

Flyers all day!
    test
  14. WuTangintheCut

coming from a canadian, that makes me very unhappy. i hate the fucking flyers
    test
  15. stadw0n306

lol me too.
    test
  16. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

This is true and its not true at the same time. Concussions are extremely fickle. He may not get cleared for contact for another 3 weeks, not to mention that he has to practice at least 1-2 weeks contact before they let him back on the ice.

...the Penguins know that they have time with Crosby. If they rush him back and they risk a Savard.. they lose and possibly ruin the career of one of the premier players in the game.

[​IMG]

...just saying
    test
  17. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

Im not patriotic about (anything) sports teams. How many players are actually from the city that a team plays out of?
    test
  18. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Considering the majority of NHL players are from Canada. And the majority of NHL teams are American.

Do the math, stupid ass :)
    test
  19. stadw0n306

Yea, he has been practicing on his own for weeks now and was on the penguins last roadtrip before the season ended taking the morning skates.. today was the first real day he was practicing with the team, he should be cleared for contact soon i would imagine.. he wouldn't be practicing with the team if he wasn't gonna return this season.
    test
  20. x SAMbombs

x SAMbombs New Member

crosby isnt coming back you idiot, they're not gonna risk a guy who has the potential to have like 130 or 150 point seasons for the next like 20 years for the first round of playoffs

you're dreaming
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.