Stand Up *please leave links*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Rico2012, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico2012

Rico2012 New Member

"Stand Up"

Just recorded this in the studio here in College and since I haven''t posted anything in awhile...here it is.

Beat by www.soundclick.com/z1

please leave links, too. I ALWAYS return feedback.

Gracias

~uno~
    test
  2. Enigman

Enigman PIG LORD

k

wasnt really feeling the beat it sounded mad cheap with the repetitive stabs...

ur style is pretty cool - ur multies are nice

ur flow for the most part is onpoint, delivery could be a lil stronger... still u sound relaxed on the mic which is good... laid back and chilled i can dig it

although alot of ur multies sound hella forced... lyrically this coulda been better - like u werent really thinking about the content that much but moreso the rhymes

also the hook wasnt catchy enough the first time i aint even noticed ud gone into the hook i thought it was still part of the verse - u need to switch somehting up to make it stand out more

so yeah this shit was str8 but alot of room for improvement still

test
  3. Rico2012

Rico2012 New Member

alright, thanks for the reply, man.
    test
  4. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

dawg the beat is cool but the beat coulda been changed at some points, could been much more versatile ok the sample is good but repetative was feelin the shit in the begining and liked when it changed but could have been much more different.

your delivery was nice but you could have added a little more energy on this, you lyrics and flow was very nice i liked them overall, you multi's are indeed nice keep building, the hook i didnt feel that much but it has potential summarize'n your feelings and the topic nicely, the second verse was nice but the beat change could have also been added to the first verse, overall nice listen i liked this one, keep elevate'n man
    test
  5. Rico2012

Rico2012 New Member

appreciate it, man.

Thanks
    test
  6. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

yo i'm really diggin this beat.......your flow was kool.....the verse was dope..coulda used a bit more emotion tho.....once u get that you'll be freakin good man, same wit the hook...i like the way you did it, but i think it would sound better if you stacked the chorus....but overall this is a really good track man, unlike alot of artists you actually have messages in your tracks...keep it up man

hit me back when u get the time
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924852
    test
  7. Rico2012

Rico2012 New Member

I got you, man...

Appreciate the feedback
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.