Stand By Me - * Must Peep*! .. ( Drop Linkz..)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by - Fenix -, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - Fenix -

- Fenix - New Member

www.soundclick.com/fenix333

Produced By Out Da Box Productionz

Made HOF on another site.. this is hot.. so drop linkz.. and ill hit yours up..
    test
  2. - Fenix -

- Fenix - New Member

test
  3. - Fenix -

- Fenix - New Member

ugh @ you people lol..
    test
  4. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Props for doin a 3 verse song. Not too many ppl makin 4 minute songs anymore...Anyway, ya flows definitely on point. Ya presence is there, for the most part. There's room for improvement, as far as trying out cadences and what not. But you're energetic, so thas a good first step. Hook's well done. Goes well with the song, and the beat, and it creates its own melody. Content is felt, its a easy topic to relate to, and ya lyrics is on a respectable level. You aint elementary rhymin nah mean... The only thing id suggest is maybe using some doubles and or adlibs, just to perk attention up. With just a main verse recording, some ppl tend to zone out, cuz there's not always enough to keep attention. Other than that though, this is a very well done song. Good shit, keep it up. Ez.

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  5. - Fenix -

- Fenix - New Member

Good looks.. Dat was Constructive Critisism right there.. i like dat.. ill hit yours up..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.