Stacy Dash admits to having filmed lesbian home video..omg

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by antonio_montana, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

Stacey Dash is fine as fuck...She'd get it in a second from a New York minute

I'd love to see her go at it with another chick.

I don't care if they're lesbians. I'm watching the shit intangibly anyways...The fuck?

Shit still turns me on and I'll beat my cock to no avail...
    test
  2. Oh btw I forgot to mention that this thread is a complete and utter lie.
    test
  3. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

agreed
    test
  4. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

bitch i aint no c.racker and you act like that bitch is just soooo fine u most dont fuckin get out or somethin its a whole bunch of other girls out there who look better
    test
  5. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

antonio u dont fuckin know me homie and u aint been around this mothafucka long enough to know that i hate white people i cant stand them devils i wish they would all die
    test
  6. same. Do you got to Nation of Islam rallies aswell?
    test
  7. No Homo

No Homo New Member

dash aint even that fly
    test
  8. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

no but i do know that allah is the lord of all no matter what way u put the shit and he is the original man of the planet earth
    test
  9. word. These white devils gotsta be eradicated.
    test
  10. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

true indeed lol but the funny thing is they dont even know how they got here and they always wanna comment on black people
    test
  11. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

^^^ Fucking racist scumbag pieces of shit...

and if you want to be realistic, and in any way indicate that us white people are weak or inflidels... the white people of the world could easily eradicate every other race on this earth, because we have the power, the money and the connections and we make the world turn... and no i dont mean to be racist... but fuck, people act like racism towards whites is okay but then scream when racism is directed at races other than whites...

white is the most powerful race in the world, eventually yall will come to terms with that fact
    test
  12. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

bitch yall are evil and i dont give a fuck what u say u god damn right im racist and if u cant see why i have a reason to be then u should go die with the rest of your white devil friends
    test
  13. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

yea ill admit yall got power because yall changed names of places through out history,and your male ancestors fucked each other and gained a common bond with each other,and changed the bible,and brought guns and shit to africa and was like "get the fuck on ths slave ship" yea yall really do got power fuckin c.rackers
    test
  14. Strange1

yeah because black people smoking crack and toting guns around and killing people for no reason makes your race look so great right...

or lets generalize even more here... muslims, flying planes into buildings and bombing ebmassies, yeah muslims are far superior, such behaviour is godlike...

you can generalize all you want, i will too...

saying all WHITE people are evil is a dumb ass statement...
    test
  15. Strange1

slavery is in the past, just let go already jeez...

the native americans got slaughtered for their land and shit and they don't complain nearly as much as yall do...

its in the past, fuck... theres plenty of successful black people these days and plenty with oppurtunities...

if your in a shitty place, don't blame it on us white folks, blame it on your damn self, and get yourself out of your own mess
    test
  16. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

bitch its more than just slavery and yall mothafuckaz the ones who made the guns and the crack that fucked us up so u cant come at me with that bullshit about wtf we do thats why black people are divided because we dont do the knowledge to shit and see what the fuck is real and what aint but like i said FUCK U AND ALL THE OTHER WHITE FOLKS IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA YALL CAN GO SUCK A DOGS DICK A DIE
    test
  17. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

and for your info if u submit to the will of any God that u believe in then u are a fuckin muslim u dumb ass bitch...they just got broken down into groups go find out definitions lil pussy ass c.racker i aint no fuckin muslim by the way because i dont submit to the will of no fuckin God because i know who God is and he aint no fuckin spirit either faggot
    test
  18. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

dude changed the title to david hasselhoff suckin dick..wtf look at first post
    test
  19. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

Hey guy.

I'm 50% black, 33% White, 16% Indian.

Am I evil too? :cry:
    test
  20. Deneye

Deneye SUP

man if this shit is true im gunna find that video
    test
Thread Status: