ST Louis today! Verb vs Cortez, Swave vs Meta, Hitman Holla vs Math

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Poison Pen, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr BoDiddley

Mr BoDiddley Active Member

Math got Ls to arsonal pat stay n now hitman i assume. Only w so far is marvone
    test
  2. Contra Diction

Contra Diction Well-Known Member

translation: im too pussy to go to rap events
    test
  3. JulesWinnfield

JulesWinnfield Well-Known Member

BattleMCs@LOFT2/24 ‏@ChiggaChaseHurr
    When @AYEVERB is rappin' like he rapped that 2nd Round his flow is UNBEATABLE on this planet. The way he made those words dance...SMDH...

:verbfold:
    test
  4. Golden Flamez

Golden Flamez Member

He def. didnt beat suge by ANY means but okay lol
    test
  5. IHateYou

IHateYou Active Member

Math clearly beat Ars - no bias
    test
  6. Golden Flamez

Golden Flamez Member

Nah that was debatable
    test
  7. Tayla Mayde

Tayla Mayde New Member

ill did break down... he was acting just like kramer to me... right before cortez and verb was bout to flip the coin he grabbed a mic from some where and started apologizin to the dude in the crowd he was battlin one on one with in the crowd lol (but there were others fans he flipped on) while he apologized he started rappin and niggaz lost it
    test
  8. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

u seriously need get laid... call ur bf so he can give u a good pounding lmfao

boy aint gettin no action :funny:
    test
  9. HaM2VaN

HaM2VaN slow it down

willy stay proving hes a fucking nerd.

obsessed with battle rappers yet would never show face at the thing he spends half his life talking about LMAO
    test
  10. shutupnSCREEM

shutupnSCREEM Active Member

Team Homi!!!!!!
    test
  11. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

You people are literally retarded

How can anyone claim Math isnt top tier or the best and NOT claim the same for Verb and Rex?

Hoffas last 4 performances have been infinitely better than Verbs last 4 ( excluding the non released ones obvioulsy)
    test
  12. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

il give u a hint

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Smashal0t

Smashal0t Member

Math 55-45 yea In put a score on it. in my eyes that was Math's best rounds. but ars did have jokes that made it sorta debatable.
    test
  14. StepFather

StepFather Member

Yo Willy, what the fuck did Swave do to you. You must've got punked by him in real life. The way you hate on that man is like you really have a personal issue with him. You probably gay and tried to make an advance on Swave and got fucked up.. Now you hate him. He left you with doctor bills and life long scars. LOL, You rep St. Louis, Swave was in ST. Louis, if you really got such a problem, why you say something to him? Pop off, you tuff... What Happen? To be honest, Swave was walking around VERY comfortable. Not bothered by anything or anyone. He was getting a lot of love in STL. Everybody was fucking wit him. I even spoke to him, he was mad down to earth. I heard some dude telling him that there was a spot in the back for them to chill and Swave said he want to be amung the people, with the hoods. That was REAL to me. Math , Cortez, even the STL rappers wasnt in the crowd like that. And Swave KILLLLLED Metta all 3 rounds. Now lets talk about that. Metta got DESTROYED!!!! In his city..
    test
  15. Golden Flamez

Golden Flamez Member

It's funny because i feel like math had jokes that made it debatable lol but i enjoyed it. Both are aggressive & have thorough crews which kinda each other out. Like when math was like "Look what we lft with, all this extra disrespect shit" while pointing at that dude on ars side & when ars was like "You from brooklyn right... i wasn't talking to you" to that spanish guy on math's side. Shit was just pure entertainment, if the crowd was bigger & louder pl would be saying it was a classic.
    test
  16. Golden Flamez

Golden Flamez Member

I heard their battle was a toss up, metta is that nigga tho aswell as swave so i can't wait to see it. Idk why ppl fronting on that battle but be watching uno lavos & shit lol
    test
  17. Mr BoDiddley

Mr BoDiddley Active Member

did you really just write your life story? lol you like one of them niggas that been in the pen so long and everything you write is long as fuck hahahaha
    test
  18. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

two questions before i address this

1. are u on drugs? (as in wen u wrote this)

2. do u have a "sexual connection" of some kind with swave?

i need to kno the answer to both questions before i can properly address... im quite certain i already kno the answers... but i want to confirm
    test
  19. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

I created a monster with this thread. Too much to read, but good shit. Carry on. Swave vs Metta was hardbody. I see the st louis guy in here, so i know the swave slander is through the roof.
    test
  20. Observer426

Observer426 Active Member

That's gotta be a crazzy battle. Fan of both. I had a feeling Swave was gonna take it though, he just runs through competition. Metta has some of my favourite wordplay though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.