ST Louis today! Verb vs Cortez, Swave vs Meta, Hitman Holla vs Math

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Poison Pen, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

Wow.... :funny:
    test
  2. JulesWinnfield

JulesWinnfield Well-Known Member

Math should beat Shotty Horroh.
    test
  3. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

I wanna know more about yung ill's "nervous breakdown" or whatever the fuck. So he chokes all three rounds and then starts freakin out on the crowd when they boo him near the end of the battle? Am I getting this right?
    test
  4. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

verb in the lou is another monster
    test
  5. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

I know all that bro but Ill himself VS T rex uttered the words "my uncel died nigga" right after rex said why didn't you show up in Hitman VS Ars ** lol
    test
  6. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Most updates don't have Verb 3-0 They have Verb 2-1

And Swave supposedly killed it which for some reason that upsets you so you will ignore because you got some wierd hard on for Swave

Sometimes by your posts I will swear you are either Verb or a big nerd in the Verb camp. It's the only way your posts make sense
    test
  7. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

:obamalulz:Lol my nigga said Hitman vs Holla
    test
  8. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

Somebody opened a thread about the danger of Math having too many battles in 2013

He already lost to
    Pat
    Suge
    "Both clear losses no bias real shit"

and last niight every body sayin he lost 2-1

and Shotty is next ? yikes

According to twitter that's what happend yes
    test
  9. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

lol at Hitman vs Holla

Hitman vs Arsonal was Winter 2010. Ill did not show up for that event because his uncle died. Yung Ill didn't start really wigging out until over a year and a half afterwards so it's likely that it didn't have much to do with his uncle.
    test
  10. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

fixed lol nap much needed

but yeah that's true
    he probably got too much on his plate which is understandable but why battle if you aint ready

he thought he can half ass his shit and get paid yet nobody from the crowd objects just because it's in the lou apparently

so we'll never know whats actually keeping his mind busy

I still feel bad for him tbh
    test
  11. wizworld

If we are going to really assess Math's latest string of battles let's start from the beginning. His comeback was against MarvWon.

FYI I'm using the forums, twitter & youtube comments to decide winners

MarvWon = W
    Arsonal = W
    Pat Stay = L
    Dose = let's just assume he got the W
    Shotgun Suge = W
    Hitman = let's give him an L for now

4-2 isn't bad at all. Verb's lost at least 3 outta his last 6 battles. Hitman's lost at least 3 outta his last 6 battles. X-Factor has lost at least 2 outta his last 6.
    Pat Stay lost at least 2 outta his last 6. Based on public opinion Dizaster has arguably lost 2 out of his last 6. Surf's lost 2 outta his last 6. Calicoe has lost at least 2 outta his last 6.

He might not be in many top 5's and he might not ever get a battle with Cassidy, Mook or Serius but he's still doing relatively well.
    Best matches out there for him after this are Head Ice, Diz & maybe even Hollohan.
    test
  12. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

the record is accurate except that he lost CLEARLY to Suge,
    Suge was twice as good as he was VS Swave and Math came with mostly jokes and surprisingly VERY few bars
    What I was saying has nothing to do with assessment math's status is there and always will be

I'm saying too many battles in a short period of time effect your writing definitely.. and it did
    if math waited for couple of months between each battle this year shit would be diffferent
    test
  13. wizworld

I feel you on that. He got caught up in his own hype a little with this "a battle every few weeks" schedule, the performances that were more spaced out were better. Might have helped him to have gotten the Dose performance out of the way when it was actually supposed to go down but we all know what happened with that. I remember people were saying that he was really pressed to do the Dose battle the night of Armageddon.
    test
  14. FreshAIG

FreshAIG Active Member

He destroyed Suge. What you talking about? Suge literally had 1 good bar in the entire battle.

But everybody entitled to their opinion. Crazy how people can watch the same battle and be at both extreme ends of the spectrum. lol. That's what makes it dope. And why I feel like battles can't have judges.
    test
  15. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

go watch it again

edit- nvm don't watch it I don't feel like arguing but suge got 1 and 2 for SURE
    test
  16. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

so math is undefeated so far? that's wassup
    test
  17. FreshAIG

FreshAIG Active Member

I watched it 3 times already lol
    test
  18. JoshETV

JoshETV Member

yeah but his uncle dying over three years ago isn't really relevant to his recent battles especially since he battled rich dolarz, dna, rex and con after that and looked sane. he wasnt crazy until nome2 vs cortez. but he actually looked good against VI which is recent so idk he seems bipolar regardless. even smack said he's the one battler he always worries about showing up because he disappears right before the battle.
    test
  19. Golden Flamez

Golden Flamez Member

lol no, his uncle died awhile back & they were paying their respects. I assumed you were talking about on the NOME2 card in chicago when everyone was saying his brother died, My bad.
    test
  20. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

debatable with ars, won over marv, lost to pat and lost to suge, prolly lost to holla
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.