Sqaw Vs John Dough

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpizzle19

jpizzle19 I got NEXT

im not afraid of shit calm down its the fuckin internet who gives a shit 4 real
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ur just mad jpizzle was part of the unity collab and u werent invited...hahaha thats all and u still cant beat me in battle sqaw, give it up...
    test
  3. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Damn I Won The Whole Thing Because My Rhymes Are In Your Sig Even The People In Your Group Is Now Realizing I Own You Dude I Told You To Give It Up First You The Worse Hip Hop Artist On The Planet Again As Long As My Rhymes In Your Sig I Own You Ain't Real Rapper Would Take That Man You A Fake Dude
    test
  4. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

so why did u lose every battle according to the voters?
    test
  5. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Can't Lose I Bought You Down Clown Long As My Rhymes In Your Sig People Gonna Say I'm Better You'll Alway Be A Stupid Little Orphan Boy Trying To Rhyme Like The Mighty Sqaw Ha! Ha! Ha!
    test
  6. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

count the votes...I win
    test
  7. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH no need to continue my rhymes are out your sig what more is there to prove if you don't like my rhymes then don't read them?
    test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

time for u to count the votes and admit in front of everyone I'm better than u calfskin
    test
  9. sqaw

sqaw New Member

DISS TO JOHN DOUGH (SIXTEEN UNANSWERED RHYMES AND HE SAY H’ES KING)

JOHN DOUGH your flow know very little about HIP HOP
    Its not three rhymes a year, right now you are called flip flop
    Man you couldn’t come hard if you go to the mountain and lip lock
    A rock you just a PAUL REVERE BOY ride dream and trip a lot
    JOHN DOUGH you a freak misled your rhymes are weak and dead
    And your girl keep her head on my pillow you bum whack and can’t
    Comeback even with a thumb tack you couldn’t nail a rhyme you’ll faint
    JOHN DOUGH your rhymes are true sorrow and tomorrow the trash man comes
    Go dump that junk in a punk waste basket they taste drastic in HIP HOP you dumb
    PAUL REVERE BOY even if you grip a glock you couldn’t shoot straight you’re fake
    At a computer it’ll take a great tuter to bring you back and your wings are crack too late
    To try and fly away, JOHN DOUGH you’re a creature that live in garbage all
    the teachers give knowledge dang son why dumb and have none college should fall
    at your dirty feet your raps wordy on the streets even with dictionary pages you’ll
    still cary dumb phrases to the microphone in HIP HOP look you need some outraged fuel
    to crank your rhymes up right now you’re a blind blank butt say what you needd school?
    JOHN DOUGH your rhymes alternates between whack and crazy you lack the gravy
    To complete a battle your feet get rattled my flow slam but you may have toe jam bravery
    Has a price like buildings my rhymes has altitude while you just a blind foul dude
    That’ll never win a true battle got your crew rattled by pursueing some rhyme food
    For nuitrition, hey kid eat some cheerios stop listening to stereos they make you rude
    JOHN DOUGH your dome’s done even if you own the sun you couldn’t rise in the east
    You do an act every day you too whack to say you stupid pray to Cupid find some peace
    You one of the few fools that invent new rules like “I won the battle hidden and didn’t
    Answer the other fifteen verses mr SQAW wrote but I’m king doe? Your kind is forbidden
    in HIP HOP couldn’t win a battle in the saddle with George Washington kid
    Because your slop whack get shot in the back trying to run coward you not combat
    Just a dumb rat with no skills dang eat some cheese
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

got a vote count for me yet wackness?
    test
  11. sqaw

sqaw New Member

DISS TO JOHN DOUGH (SIXTEEN UNANSWERED RHYMES AND HE SAY H’ES KING)

JOHN DOUGH your flow know very little about HIP HOP
    Its not three rhymes a year, right now you are called flip flop
    Man you couldn’t come hard if you go to the mountain and lip lock
    A rock you just a PAUL REVERE BOY ride dream and trip a lot
    JOHN DOUGH you a freak misled your rhymes are weak and dead
    And your girl keep her head on my pillow you bum whack and can’t
    Comeback even with a thumb tack you couldn’t nail a rhyme you’ll faint
    JOHN DOUGH your rhymes are true sorrow and tomorrow the trash man comes
    Go dump that junk in a punk waste basket they taste drastic in HIP HOP you dumb
    PAUL REVERE BOY even if you grip a glock you couldn’t shoot straight you’re fake
    At a computer it’ll take a great tuter to bring you back and your wings are crack too late
    To try and fly away, JOHN DOUGH you’re a creature that live in garbage all
    the teachers give knowledge dang son why dumb and have none college should fall
    at your dirty feet your raps wordy on the streets even with dictionary pages you’ll
    still cary dumb phrases to the microphone in HIP HOP look you need some outraged fuel
    to crank your rhymes up right now you’re a blind blank butt say what you needd school?
    JOHN DOUGH your rhymes alternates between whack and crazy you lack the gravy
    To complete a battle your feet get rattled my flow slam but you may have toe jam bravery
    Has a price like buildings my rhymes has altitude while you just a blind foul dude
    That’ll never win a true battle got your crew rattled by pursueing some rhyme food
    For nuitrition, hey kid eat some cheerios stop listening to stereos they make you rude
    JOHN DOUGH your dome’s done even if you own the sun you couldn’t rise in the east
    You do an act every day you too whack to say you stupid pray to Cupid find some peace
    You one of the few fools that invent new rules like “I won the battle hidden and didn’t
    Answer the other fifteen verses mr SQAW wrote but I’m king doe? Your kind is forbidden
    in HIP HOP couldn’t win a battle in the saddle with George Washington kid
    Because your slop whack get shot in the back trying to run coward you not combat
    Just a dumb rat with no skills dang eat some cheese
    test
  12. Preech

Preech New Member

Sqaw, why would we want to vote. I couldn't even make it through the first page. I stopped at the quick reply. Neither of you made this worth judging. I'm not saying you are garbage, but you really need to work on this.

"I can ride horse or bear and fly through moist air like a feeble eagle and stare"
    No man should ever have that leave his mouth. You just drop kicked yourself with that. Okay I'll give you credit that you can make words rhyme, but where is the meaning.

Don't even get me started on John.
    test
  13. Syke_W

Syke_W weed is all me need

this dude ridiculous
    test
  14. LastWerds

LastWerds The Confirmed Kill

Okay. Squaw(isn't that what they call native American women?) Anyway, I wil type slow/make sure you read slow so you understand. Your rhymes are in Dough's sig because they are soooo wack he is making fun of you by putting them there.Anyperson with an IQ above that of a really dumb rock would have figured that out straight saway. As to your 16 or more unanswered verses, they are just as or even more wack and thus do not deserve a reply9or me even having to type this) You are probably the wackest/ slow on the uptake kid I have ever seen on any boards I've been on. Now....the common sense/normal person reaction would be to shut up/quit posting, and accept your loss.
    test
  15. sqaw

sqaw New Member

LastWerds COME ON USE YOUR HEAD FOR MORE THAN A HAT RACK THE CAT LOVES MY RHYMES I'M WHAT HE WANT TO BE IF I WAS TRULY WHACK WHY WOULD HE BE SO CONCERN RIGHT NOW MY RHYMES ARE ALL OVER THE RAP GAME MAN YOU'RE A STUPID DUDE IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HA! HA!
    test
  16. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

since when are landfills called "the rap game"?
    test
  17. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH if whackness was a tree you’ll be a nin compoop with
    roots and leaves a lame punk with a main trunk, can’t shoot hoops or lift
    basket ball took a drastic fall in rap my words in your sig just a nerd in a wig
    you can’t breathe without me no doubt you a flea on my rhymes you not big
    JOHN DOUGH you face elimination giving a disgraced demonstration of bad
    Rhyme habit even a blind rabbit can rhyme more than three verses you’re a sad
    Horse with no voice in HIP HOP, ride my back and your pride is whack you have
    Denied facts about not being able to comeback kid you just a dumb act out to grab
    Attention
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

and the above example couldnt prove my case any further
    test
  19. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH if whackness was a tree you’ll be a nin compoop with
    roots and leaves a lame punk with a main trunk, can’t shoot hoops or lift
    basket ball took a drastic fall in rap my words in your sig just a nerd in a wig
    you can’t breathe without me no doubt you a flea on my rhymes you not big
    JOHN DOUGH you face elimination giving a disgraced demonstration of bad
    Rhyme habit even a blind rabbit can rhyme more than three verses you’re a sad
    Horse with no voice in HIP HOP, ride my back and your pride is whack you have
    Denied facts about not being able to comeback kid you just a dumb act out to grab
    Attention, no doubt a stink that think about links just a pink handicap with no brain
    And low fame a dang no name JOHN DOUGH you slop in the hood not good game
    You weak couldn’t chop wood with an ax
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

wackness was a tree?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.