Sqaw Vs John Dough

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

u cant beat me in battle...drop as many dr seuss battle verses, wack open mic raps about daily chores and errands, and lame replys that u repeat over and over that u want...u still suck and will always be on ur knees praying to ur god Dough Jordan
    test
  2. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Long As My Rhymes In Your Sig I'm The Best Because It Shows That You're Trying To Impress Me Knowing I'm Much Better At Rhyming Damn Three Verses A Year To You Is Some Whopping Shit Ha! Ha! Ha! Just Keep Sucking My Dick Is It Gonna Be Forever Moderater?
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

actually those lines in the sig are some of the worst in hiphop history while ur raps biggest joke and the whole site, net, and hiphop in general is laughing at u...I mean, Paul revere's horse? HHAHAHAHA wackness to the infinite degree
    test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH what a loco moderater really stink in rap he can't respond at all (GOT THE THE MIGHTY MUCH BETTER SQAW RHYMES IN YOUR SIG THAT MAYBE THE REASON YOU WON THE TAG TEAM PEOPLE LOVE SQAW AND YOU SUCK HIS DICK SO MUCH WHY NOT HE PRAY TO SQAW AND HE'S OUR HERO AS JUDGES LETS GIVE HIM TAG TEAM, (DAMN IF MY RHYMES WEREN'T IN YOU SIG YOU WOULD'VE NEVER WON) HA! HA! HA! I'M THE BEST YOUR WHACK RHYMES ARE NOT IN MY SIG

JOHN DOUGH YOUR RHYMES REDUCED IN SCOP E GO GET A LOOSE ROPE AND TIE YOUR ASS CHEEKS YOU A TRASH FREAK STOP FAGGING AND BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR VOTE, COULDN’T BE DOPE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF CRACK (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH YOU CAN’T CREATE FAME CAN ONLY ABREVIATE YOUR NAME AS THE FAG IN DRAG THAT BRAGGED ABOUT HIS VOTES AND NO
    DOUBT THE FOLKS LEFT HIS WHACK AS, THIS BITCH COULDN’T WIN A BATTLE WITH THE GUNS OF NAVERONE (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH WITH ONE BASEBALL SWING ERASE ALL YOUR BLING THIS FAGGOT A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO CLING TO RAP HE TALKS BATTLE AND WALK STRADDLED A DICKED AS THE TRICK WHO STRUCK OUT, YOU COULDN’T BE ILL CONSTIPATED ON THE STOOL I’VE DOMINATED THIS FOOL IN REGULAR RHYMES (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH ON YOUR WALL YOU PAINT DICKS SO YOU CAN’T TRICK FOLKS NO LONGER MY FLOW IS STRONGER THAN YOURS FOR DICK YOU HANGER GALORES YOU THE MODERATER WHORE THAT WANTS RECOGNITION BUT DON’T POSITION YOURSELF AS A TRUE MAN BUT AS A LITTLE FAGGOT AND A BRITTLE MAGGOT WITH NO RHYME SKILLS YOU COULDN’T WIN A BATTLE ON PAUL REVERE’S HORSE YOU LOST THE WAR LIKE HITLER AN NOW A FIDDLER ON A ROOF OF TRUTH (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH NOW YOUR ASS DEGRADED AND SHOULD BE CASTRATED FOR TALKING ABOUT HIP HOP WHILE YOU LIPS LOCKED AROUND A COCK YOU THE CLOWN THAT DROPPED HIS PANTS FOR A HOT CHANCE TO GET DICK SO MODERATER HOW LONG DO YOU SUCK? BEFORE CHOKING ON A PENIS (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH YOU A VEGETABLE AS MODERATER UNACCEPTABLE HEY WHY YOU NEED TESTICLES? THIS FAGGOT STRANGE IN AMERICA AND NEED A CHANGE OF CHARACTER BEING FAGGOT IS AN IFFY EVENT EVEN FIFTY CENTS KNOW YOU A FAKE ASS, G-UNIT! YOU CAN’T WRITE A HOOD CHAPTER YOU COULDN’T BE A GOOD RAPPER IF JAY-Z WROTE YOUR RHYME JUST A BILLY GOAT BLIND CHEWING ON HIS CUD, WHY YOU A FAG DOING A SCRUB ACT? (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH YOU BRAIN WASHED AND A LAME SQUASH AS F FAG WITH HURT EYES AND THIRST,RHYMES CAN’T BE FERTILIZE YOU WRITE THE WORSE VERSE, EVEN IN A FUBU CAP YOU CAN ONLY PERFORM DO DO RAP
    EVEN WITH VITAMINS YOU COULDN’T HAVE A MUSCLES FLOW EVEN IF RUSSELL CROW MADE YOU A GLADIATOR STILL A BE A SAD HATER SUCKING ON SQAW’S DICK (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH YOU SLIP A LOT YOU THINK HIP HOP IS THREE VERSES A YEAR YOU BEST COME INTO FASHION YOU HAVE THE DUMB PASSION TO SUCK DICKS, YOU DON’T RHYME AT A GREAT PACE SO TAKE A PLACE BEHIND ME BECAUSE YOU A BLIND G WITH NO SKILLS WEAK FREAK YOU COULD SWALLOW HIP HOP IF I SHOVED A P DIDDY CD DOWN YOUR THROAT THIS FAG WOULD DROWN AND CHOKE JUST A CLOWN WITH NO HOPE (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH YOU’RE A NIN COMPOOP TRAPPED AND CAN’T COMMUTE WITH RAP, JUST A FAGGOT TRICK WITH A DICK AND CAN’T PISS A RHYME I’LL TWIST YOUR MIND MAKE IT STRINGY LIKE SPAGHETTI YOUR TYPE NOT READY FOR RAP, YOU COULDN’T SADDLE OR BATTLE IN CIPHER WITH A RIFLE AND GRENADE YOU STIFLE AND AFRAID OF REAL RAPPERS LIKE ME (WHY THIS FAGGOT MODERATER CAN’T RHYME AND GOT MY RHYMES IN HIS SIG?)

JOHN DOUGH YOU FOLLOW ME SICK JUST TO SWALLOW MY DICK FAGGOT BITCH COULDN'T WIN A BATTLE IN LEGAL DISMENTIONS IF THE GENEVA CONVENTION HELPED YOU HA! HA! HA! YOU BEEN WRECKED AS A SUCKING INSECT AS A DAMN FLEAS THAT SHOULDN’T BE IN RAP THAT THREE VERSE SLOP DON’T SOAR, I SEE THE WORSE HIP HOP GALORE YOU COULDN’T MOP A FLOOR WITH SOAP AND WATER
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I won the tag tourney in the last week as well as this battle, count the votes in it...so what have u won this year, forget this week?
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH what a loco moderater really stink in rap he can't respond at all (GOT THE THE MIGHTY MUCH BETTER SQAW RHYMES IN YOUR SIG THAT MAYBE THE REASON YOU WON THE TAG TEAM PEOPLE LOVE SQAW AND YOU SUCK HIS DICK SO MUCH WHY NOT HE PRAY TO SQAW AND HE'S OUR HERO AS JUDGES LETS GIVE HIM TAG TEAM, (DAMN IF MY RHYMES WEREN'T IN YOU SIG YOU WOULD'VE NEVER WON) HA! HA! HA! i'M THE BEST YOUR WHACK RHYMES ARE NOT IN MY SIG

pay attention to the above that's the only reason you won chump ha! ha!ha! ^^^^^

well each time you display my rhymes in your sig it shows i'm the reason you won this chump could not have done it without me so i'm the best ever
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

u werent even good enough to be a part of it ROFLZ thats why u werent in it...just like how ur never in any collabs cuz ur not good enough and no one likes u or ur raps
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH what a loco moderater really stink in rap he can't respond at all (GOT THE THE MIGHTY MUCH BETTER SQAW RHYMES IN YOUR SIG THAT MAYBE THE REASON YOU WON THE TAG TEAM PEOPLE LOVE SQAW AND YOU SUCK HIS DICK SO MUCH WHY NOT HE PRAY TO SQAW AND HE'S OUR HERO AS JUDGES LETS GIVE HIM TAG TEAM, (DAMN IF MY RHYMES WEREN'T IN YOU SIG YOU WOULD'VE NEVER WON) HA! HA! HA! i'M THE BEST YOUR WHACK RHYMES ARE NOT IN MY SIG

pay attention to the above that's the only reason you won chump ha! ha!ha! ^^^^^

fuck no that's the reason you won it for real the judges look at me as the best since you pray to me by putting my rhymes all in your sig to make a long story short sqaw actually won the tourney HA! HA! HA! HA! with just the rhymes in your sig DAMN IT WHERE'S MY TROPHY DAWG HA! HA! HA!
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I won this battle easy, need a new challenge cuz u cant even get a legit vote in any of our battles, very sad...
    test
  10. sqaw

sqaw New Member

fuck no that's the reason you won it for real the judges look at me as the best since you pray to me by putting my rhymes all in your sig to make a long story short sqaw actually won the tourney HA! HA! HA! HA! with just the rhymes in your sig DAMN IT WHERE'S MY TROPHY DAWG HA! HA! HA!

DAN'T HAVE TO iA GOT DUDES LIKE YOU ADVERTISING MY RHYMES i'M BY FAR THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER EVER THAT'S WHY MY RHYMES IN YOUR SIG NOW WHAT'S MY NAME CHUMP "YOU MR SQAW THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE MR SQAW LET ME KEEP YOUR RHYMES IN MY SIG THEY BRING ME GOOD LUCK I CAN WIN TAG TEAM TOURNEYS WITH THEM ALONE WE'LL SHARE THE PROFIT" NOW JOHN DOUGH WHERE'S IS MY TROPHY?
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

didnt u lose this battle here? count the votes again but u'll prolly need to use ur toes too because I got over 10 votes
    test
  12. sqaw

sqaw New Member

ASS LONG AS MY RHYMES IN YOUR SIG I'M THE KING STRAIGHT UP THAT'S THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE IT SHOWS THAT MY RHYMES ARE SICKER THAN YOURS HELL FUCK FACE YOU DON'T EVEN PUT YOUR RHYMES IN YOUR PERSONAL SIG WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? HA! HA! HA!

DISS TO JOHN DOUGH

My job is to slaughter your rhymes dissolve in water like
    Alka Seltzer just a weak freak with upset stomach no hype
    My vowels groove and make your bowels move DOUGH your
    Small intestines are all destined to ripped by my script and metaphors
    I party with directions but you have a body infection so you don’t rhyme
    Well your kind smell like pure cow manure, in rap you’re insecure and blind
    I’m ill like a bad mob while you a sad slob wanting recognition everyday
    Make your girl strip her girdle my script fertiled like plowed land I stay
    A proud man while you just a loud can of crap I’m putting on the lid kid
    JOHN DOUGH you sincerely ascinine while my rhymes clearly slid defined
    In your whack mind, and now they up in your sig just call me MR BIG my time
    To blow up with a flow that buck like runaway horses gunplay when I hear voices
    You wear a whack perm and like an attack worm you wait
    To leech on my skills never reach strong ill levels with rap greats
    Corrupt bug and you suck blood like a tick can’t get this jitterbug
    Off my dick, look I twist nouns like Chris Brown you just a bitter scrub
    For me stuntin is a habit while you be fronting in fabrics but not
    ROCAWEAR just a crummy bitch in ABER CRUMBIE n FITCH slop
    Your scripts are flunky if I gave you a whip and a donkey you still
    couldn’t whoop ass, you wear an ascinine wig and my rhymes in your sig
    you can’t design big verses can only align hearses close the coffin you dig?
    Your style is dead like a tribunal funeral, I eat oreos while you tossing figs
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

that wont help u win this battle, its over and u lost badly
    test
  14. sqaw

sqaw New Member

ASS LONG AS MY RHYMES IN YOUR SIG I'M THE KING STRAIGHT UP THAT'S THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE IT SHOWS THAT MY RHYMES ARE SICKER THAN YOURS HELL FUCK FACE YOU DON'T EVEN PUT YOUR RHYMES IN YOUR PERSONAL SIG WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? HA! HA! HA!

MAN FOR GET THAT STUPID JUNK YOU TALK HOW MANY OF MY RHYMES YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MAN THE THE FINAL SCORE IS 12-3 IN MY FAVOR YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE OTHER RHYMES WHACK ASS RAN OUT OF AMMO, A DISCREDIT TO HIP HOP THAT'S WHY MY RHYMES IN YOUR SIG

DISS TO JOHN DOUGH

test
  15. Lettuce Balls

Lettuce Balls Droppin the stink

This must be the only thread ive seen with 113 posts yet only 300 views lol.
    test
  16. sqaw

sqaw New Member

yeah keith it's hard to bring a master down with his rhymes stuck all up in somebody else sig no doubt I'm the best or my rhymes wouldn't be in his sig hell he don't even put his damn rhymes in his own sig what a loony tick fro real HA! HA! HA!
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

sqaw, have u counted the votes yet? I won
    test
  18. sqaw

sqaw New Member

so have you answered all the superior rhymes JOHN DOUGH the battle not over you gave up dang you got captured HA! HA! HA!

MAN FOR GET THAT STUPID JUNK YOU TALK HOW MANY OF MY RHYMES YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MAN THE THE FINAL SCORE IS 12-3 IN MY FAVOR YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE OTHER RHYMES WHACK ASS RAN OUT OF AMMO, A DISCREDIT TO HIP HOP THAT'S WHY MY RHYMES IN YOUR SIG

DISS TO JOHN DOUGH

test
  19. jpizzle19

jpizzle19 I got NEXT

wtd sqaw still beffin wit dough damn puttin his life work into this shit
    test
  20. sqaw

sqaw New Member

DAMN ITS AMAZING HOW THESE WHACK CATS ON THIS SITE IGNORE WHAT MODERATER JOHN DOUGH DOES AND COME AT ME HA1 HA! HA! THIS CATS IS CONSIDERED BETTER THAN ALL YALL AND ONLY WRITE THREE RHYMES A YEAR DANG NO WONDER THEY SAY HIP HOP IS WHACK NOWADAYS HA! HA! HA!

JOHN DOUGH LOSING HIS ASS OFF I'M JOKING THIS CLOWN THAT jpizzle19 IS AFRAID OF HE CAN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY RHYMES WHERE YALL FOUNDE THIS WHACK CHARACTER NAME JOHN DOUGH

AND YALL SHOULD COMPLETELY IGNORE THIS CAT UNTIL HE ANSWERS MY RHYME AND GET MY MUCH BETTER RHYMES OUT HIS SIG DANG HE WANNA BITE THAT PAUL REVERE LINE SO BAD HE STOLE IT AND MADE IT APART OF HIS ROUTINE JUST REMEMBER MASTER SQAW WROTE THAT
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.