Sqaw Vs John Dough

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Your Rhymes Reduced In Scop E Go Get A Loose Rope And Tie Your Ass Cheeks You A Trash Freak Stop Fagging And Bragging About Your Vote, Couldn’t Be Dope With A Mouth Full Of Crack (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough You Can’t Create Fame Can Only Abreviate Your Name As The Fag In Drag That Bragged About His Votes And No Doubt The Folks Left His Whack As, This Bitch Couldn’t Win A Battle With The Guns Of Naverone (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough With One Baseball Swing Erase All Your Bling This Faggot A Disgrace To All Who Cling To Rap He Talks Battle And Walk Straddled A Dicked As The Trick Who Struck Out, You Couldn’t Be Ill Constipated On The Stool I’ve Dominated This Fool In Regular Rhymes (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough On Your Wall You Paint Dicks So You Can’t Trick Folks No Longer My Flow Is Stronger Than Yours For Dick You Hanger Galores You The Moderater Whore That Wants Recognition But Don’t Position Yourself As A True Man But As A Little Faggot And A Brittle Maggot With No Rhyme Skills You Couldn’t Win A Battle On Paul Revere’s Horse You Lost The War Like Hitler An Now A Fiddler On A Roof Of Truth (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough Now Your Ass Degraded And Should Be Castrated For Talking About Hip Hop While You Lips Locked Around A Cock You The Clown That Dropped His Pants For A Hot Chance To Get Dick So Moderater How Long Do You Suck? Before Choking On A Penis (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)
    test
  2. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

loll.....duke got murked by dough....his shit wasn't nothing great..but your shit was trash...no offense...calm down on jumblin ya rymes together and have a sentance stucture that makes sense...try to stick to writin it bars it might help you like..

the cat in the hat/who was semi fat/
    puled out a ghat/and let it clap
    then dr' sues ran /like he was on track (LOL)

not no .....spit shit hit quick/ the bitch dipped dripped dick in her clit/ i was puzzeled/guzzle beer threw muzzled queeers bubbled fear of clowns that wasn't here...

^^ it all rymes but dont have no meaning...make no sense

ona beat it might sound cool but it a text battle you aint gettin no where....

but whatever...

and no im not an alias..

oh n the jawn below me is worse then the first one....wats a trash freak ???? couldnt be dope wit a mouth full of crack....where im from dope is herion...crack is crack...

John Dough With One Baseball Swing Erase All Your Bling This Faggot A Disgrace To All Who Cling To Rap He Talks Battle And Walk Straddled A Dicked As The Trick Who Struck Out, You Couldn’t Be Ill Constipated On The Stool I’ve Dominated This Fool In Regular Rhymes <______------ wat the fuck are you talkin about....

faggot a disgrace to all who cling to rap he talks battle n walk straddled......wtf

ya dig
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

HAHAHAHA jimmy elas thanks for being real and taking the time to explain why I won and sqaw is wack
    test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Your Rhymes Reduced In Scop E Go Get A Loose Rope And Tie Your Ass Cheeks You A Trash Freak Stop Fagging And Bragging About Your Vote, Couldn’t Be Dope With A Mouth Full Of Crack (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Can’t Create Fame Can Only Abreviate Your Name As The Fag In Drag That Bragged About His Votes And No Doubt The Folks Left His Whack As, This Bitch Couldn’t Win A Battle With The Guns Of Naverone (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough With One Baseball Swing Erase All Your Bling This Faggot A Disgrace To All Who Cling To Rap He Talks Battle And Walk Straddled A Dicked As The Trick Who Struck Out, You Couldn’t Be Ill Constipated On The Stool I’ve Dominated This Fool In Regular Rhymes (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough On Your Wall You Paint Dicks So You Can’t Trick Folks No Longer My Flow Is Stronger Than Yours For Dick You Hanger Galores You The Moderater Whore That Wants Recognition But Don’t Position Yourself As A True Man But As A Little Faggot And A Brittle Maggot With No Rhyme Skills You Couldn’t Win A Battle On Paul Revere’s Horse You Lost The War Like Hitler An Now A Fiddler On A Roof Of Truth (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough Now Your Ass Degraded And Should Be Castrated For Talking About Hip Hop While You Lips Locked Around A Cock You The Clown That Dropped His Pants For A Hot Chance To Get Dick So Moderater How Long Do You Suck? Before Choking On A Penis (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You A Vegetable As Moderater Unacceptable Hey Why You Need Testicles? This Faggot Strange In America And Need A Change Of Character Being Faggot Is An Iffy Event Even Fifty Cents Know You A Fake Ass, G-unit! You Can’t Write A Hood Chapter You Couldn’t Be A Good Rapper If Jay-z Wrote Your Rhyme Just A Billy Goat Blind Chewing On His Cud, Why You A Fag Doing A Scrub Act? (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Brain Washed And A Lame Squash As F Fag With Hurt Eyes And Thirst,rhymes Can’t Be Fertilize You Write The Worse Verse, Even In A Fubu Cap You Can Only Perform Do Do Rap
    Even With Vitamins You Couldn’t Have A Muscles Flow Even If Russell Crow Made You A Gladiator Still A Be A Sad Hater Sucking On Sqaw’s Dick (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Slip A Lot You Think Hip Hop Is Three Verses A Year You Best Come Into Fashion You Have The Dumb Passion To Suck Dicks, You Don’t Rhyme At A Great Pace So Take A Place Behind Me Because You A Blind G With No Skills Weak Freak You Could Swallow Hip Hop If I Shoved A P Diddy Cd Down Your Throat This Fag Would Drown And Choke Just A Clown With No Hope
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

Jimmy elas already said who the winner was, ur just mad it wasnt u hahahaha
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Your Rhymes Reduced In Scop E Go Get A Loose Rope And Tie Your Ass Cheeks You A Trash Freak Stop Fagging And Bragging About Your Vote, Couldn’t Be Dope With A Mouth Full Of Crack (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Can’t Create Fame Can Only Abreviate Your Name As The Fag In Drag That Bragged About His Votes And No
    Doubt The Folks Left His Whack As, This Bitch Couldn’t Win A Battle With The Guns Of Naverone (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough With One Baseball Swing Erase All Your Bling This Faggot A Disgrace To All Who Cling To Rap He Talks Battle And Walk Straddled A Dicked As The Trick Who Struck Out, You Couldn’t Be Ill Constipated On The Stool I’ve Dominated This Fool In Regular Rhymes (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough On Your Wall You Paint Dicks So You Can’t Trick Folks No Longer My Flow Is Stronger Than Yours For Dick You Hanger Galores You The Moderater Whore That Wants Recognition But Don’t Position Yourself As A True Man But As A Little Faggot And A Brittle Maggot With No Rhyme Skills You Couldn’t Win A Battle On Paul Revere’s Horse You Lost The War Like Hitler An Now A Fiddler On A Roof Of Truth (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough Now Your Ass Degraded And Should Be Castrated For Talking About Hip Hop While You Lips Locked Around A Cock You The Clown That Dropped His Pants For A Hot Chance To Get Dick So Moderater How Long Do You Suck? Before Choking On A Penis (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You A Vegetable As Moderater Unacceptable Hey Why You Need Testicles? This Faggot Strange In America And Need A Change Of Character Being Faggot Is An Iffy Event Even Fifty Cents Know You A Fake Ass, G-unit! You Can’t Write A Hood Chapter You Couldn’t Be A Good Rapper If Jay-z Wrote Your Rhyme Just A Billy Goat Blind Chewing On His Cud, Why You A Fag Doing A Scrub Act? (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Brain Washed And A Lame Squash As F Fag With Hurt Eyes And Thirst,rhymes Can’t Be Fertilize You Write The Worse Verse, Even In A Fubu Cap You Can Only Perform Do Do Rap
    Even With Vitamins You Couldn’t Have A Muscles Flow Even If Russell Crow Made You A Gladiator Still A Be A Sad Hater Sucking On Sqaw’s Dick (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Slip A Lot You Think Hip Hop Is Three Verses A Year You Best Come Into Fashion You Have The Dumb Passion To Suck Dicks, You Don’t Rhyme At A Great Pace So Take A Place Behind Me Because You A Blind G With No Skills Weak Freak You Could Swallow Hip Hop If I Shoved A P Diddy Cd Down Your Throat This Fag Would Drown And Choke Just A Clown With No Hope (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You’re A Nin Compoop Trapped And Can’t Commute With Rap, Just A Faggot Trick With A Dick And Can’t Piss A Rhyme I’ll Twist Your Mind Make It Stringy Like Spaghetti Your Type Not Ready For Rap, You Couldn’t Saddle Or Battle In Cipher With A Rifle And Grenade You Stifle And Afraid Of Real Rappers Like Me (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)
    test
  7. LastWerds

LastWerds The Confirmed Kill

Sqaw. You like church?
    test
  8. LastWerds

Sqaw. You like church?
    test
  9. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

its eles dude.....not elas ..but wadever
    test
  10. LastWerds

"Sqaw. You like church?"

Just wonderin since your spendin most of your day on Dough's upright organ. You thoruoughly owned yourself, no help required.
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

yeah lastwerds thanks for being honest, I really pummeled him again
    test
  12. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough You Can’t Create Fame Can Only Abreviate Your Name As The Fag In Drag That Bragged About His Votes And No
    Doubt The Folks Left His Whack As, This Bitch Couldn’t Win A Battle With The Guns Of Naverone (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Slip A Lot You Think Hip Hop Is Three Verses A Year You Best Come Into Fashion You Have The Dumb Passion To Suck Dicks, You Don’t Rhyme At A Great Pace So Take A Place Behind Me Because You A Blind G With No Skills Weak Freak You Could Swallow Hip Hop If I Shoved A P Diddy Cd Down Your Throat This Fag Would Drown And Choke Just A Clown With No Hope (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You’re A Nin Compoop Trapped And Can’t Commute With Rap, Just A Faggot Trick With A Dick And Can’t Piss A Rhyme I’ll Twist Your Mind Make It Stringy Like Spaghetti Your Type Not Ready For Rap, You Couldn’t Saddle Or Battle In Cipher With A Rifle And Grenade You Stifle And Afraid Of Real Rappers Like Me (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)

John Dough You Follow Me Sick Just To Swallow My Dick Faggot Bitch Couldn't Win A Battle In Legal Dismentions If The Geneva Convention Helped You Ha! Ha! Ha! You Been Wrecked As A Sucking Insect As A Damn Fleas That Shouldn’t Be In Rap That Three Verse Slop Don’t Soar, I See The Worse Hip Hop Galore You Couldn’t Mop A Floor With Soap And Water Look Bitch You A Trash Nerds With No LAST WERDS (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Rhymes In His Sig?)
    test
  13. Caveat1

Caveat1 New Member

That Boi Sqaw Aight With It Got A Down South Flow
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

rofl yeah ok, his shit is trash on top of trash like a landfill...
    test
  15. sqaw

sqaw New Member

john dough hadn't dropped a rhyme since last year HIP HOP WILL SPIT IN HIS UGLY FACE BOI
    test
  16. sqaw

sqaw New Member

THANKS Caveat1 FOR BEING REAL THAT SHIT IS STRAIGHT OFF THE HEEZY JACK
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ur mad I beat u in every battle until I made u submit and beg for mercy
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

too bad ur not gettin any votes and nothing from u will ever be off the heezy ROFLZ
    test
  19. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough You Follow Me Sick Just To Swallow My Dick Faggot Bitch Couldn't Win A Battle In Legal Dismentions If The Geneva Convention Helped You Ha! Ha! Ha! You Been Wrecked As A Sucking Insect As A Damn Fleas That Shouldn’t Be In Rap That Three Verse Slop Don’t Soar, I See The Worse Hip Hop Galore You Couldn’t Mop A Floor With Soap And Water
    test
  20. sqaw

sqaw New Member

I Get Respect Because I Make A Chump Like You Suck My Dick Out Of Verbal Explosion You Don't Have It At All Your Output Suck More Dicks Than You Do Kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.