Sqaw Vs John Dough

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

sqaw ur multi rhymes suck, thats another reason ur losing to me right now in this thread again
    test
  2. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH MAN I RATHER BE ME THAN YOU i'M REAL WHILE YOU HAVE TO BITE OFF OTHER FOLKS DDROPING ONE RHYME EVERY TWO WEEKS SHOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE TRUE GIFT AT ALL
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

youre losing so badly its ruined ur ability to reason...I knocked u out so bad again hahahaha
    test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Dang Could've Sworn I Wrote Fucking Fourteen Rhymes To Your Measley Three Damn Son A Ten Year Old In The Hood Can Do Better Stop Dreaming And Pick Up Your Skills Not Impressed At All
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

speaking of not being impressed, thats what all the voters have said about you HAHAHAHAHA step ur game up trashman
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

BRAGGING ABOUT THREE RHYMES HELL i'VE WRITTEN FIFTEEN HA1 HA! HA! DAMN GOT TO RATE YOU AS A TEN YEAR OLD TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO RHYME YOU STUPID IF YOU THINK YOU ON MY LEVEL JUST BEING HONEST MAN IMPROVE YOURSELF AND GET OFF MY BACK WITH THAT STUPID WHACK SHIT
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

yet ur the one with no votes?
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Them Little Votes You Rigged Will Not Help You Get Above Me When I Drop Fifteen Rhymes To Your Three Hell The Rap Want Longevity DAmn You A Stupid Boy For Wasting My Time When You Should Be Practicing Trying To Get Better
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

Dough wins this...might as well close this thread a real beating of sqaw the mutant
    test
  10. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH my rhymes has four wheels while yours have sore heels from walking whack you talking smack with three rhymes A MONTH HA! HA! HA!
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

say what u want but the votes dont lie so I won bwhahahahaha the mighty Dough Jordan crushes sqaw once more
    test
  12. twenty_ROCK

twenty_ROCK Crack Illz

Give It Up

You arent a good Battle MC. Become a poet or a lyricist, those types are aloud to be soft. Better yet change your name to downy and we might allow your soft rhymes in the same threads as the rest of us. Oh and no one cares how many bars are in the verse, you could put out 16 to my 8 and I would still blank you in votes!!!!! Oh and what is up with this 500 posts to vote bullshit?!?!?!?! Half there people putting that minimum post shit would get ate up by me! Thats like saying "you can eat, but you cant set the table"?!?!?! Retarded if you ask me. Oh and Im already dumbfounded by the people that agree to a battle and then announce they will post in an hour. I post off the top of my head, if I come on and see that sqaw or anyone else throws some bars my way I just go with it from there. All you bitches fake that need to come back in an hour. Oh and anyone who dont battle someone with enough posts is obviously scared....I mean if they arent good enough for you then you should eat them up right?!?!?!? Should be able and willing to spit bars with anyone 1 or 5 million posts, doesnt matter if you ask me!
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit he just told sqaw to change his name to downy because of his soft rhymes HAHAHAHAHAHA game over...And I still won the battle roflz
    test
  14. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS
    test
  15. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

he called u downy hahahahaha soft for real
    test
  16. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS (HEY BUSTER YOU MAKING THE MODERATERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF GAY FUCKS FOR LETTING YOUR TYPE BEHAVIOR CONTINUE ON THIS SITE)
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

look at my sig, ur the joker getting mocked in there bwahahahaha
    test
  18. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS (HEY BUSTER YOU MAKING THE MODERATERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF GAY FUCKS FOR LETTING YOUR TYPE BEHAVIOR CONTINUE ON THIS SITE)
    test
  19. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH my rhymes explode like gasoline you just a faggot toad using vaseline a faggot with no class just a hoe ass far as your rhymes no class (but you can suck a dick DOUGH get my words out your sig)
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

look at the wack quote I put in my sig, everyones mocking you HAHAHAHAHA now admit defeat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.