Spring Cleaning

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Ok ya'll as april comes to a close lets reflect on how we could make things better around here

help the Mod's help you

I need input from EVERYONE....let us hear your concerns....IDEAS....etc

If everyone could answer these 7 questions it will help us get an understanding:

1) How can we make the Reality Show Season 2 better........feedback please

2) How can we make the PTL better......what do you feel are the weakness and how can we remedy these problems

3) Do you like the Mod's running the Realm/Intercourse/and PTL...or is there beef?

4) What can we do about No Shows and Sleepers?...we all been there whats the deal?.....why is it no shows continue to suck the life out of this board?

5) What ideas have you had for this place that still havent come to pass

6) If things dont change around here do you honestly see yourself still posting your work here during the summer time?

7) How can we organize an Anthology book collaboration of poets if we cant organize one simple tourney?....any ideas on how to make that work?
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

To sum up the concrete solution to all 7 questions, we gotta come together-and that's just the truth. Commonly easier said than done, but I don't believe in that anymore. It's either do or don't-nothing in between, not 'almost.' This section of rapmusic is growing if you really look at it, but we gotta make it to where that does not change.

To make the Reality Show Season 2 better, we just have to keep our word on things. If that goes into effect more, we won't have to keep asking ppl. to do their part. I understand, we're busy with things in life, but this is like an extracurricular activity in my eyes-if you feel you can't keep up with it enough, don't do it in the first place lol. I plan to sign up. Well, I already did.

PTL...I don't know, to be honest I'm absent in that part of the forums.

The Mods are wonderful. They're here when I'm here, and if I ever have a question I'm always assisted with it. Beef? lol, keep the peace!

Sleepers don't really bother me-what goes around comes around. Take the realm for example. Newcomers who post without giving feedback...the first time I'll reply to their poem and all that, and let them know to give feedback in order to receive...as for the others lol-well hey, they know.
    No shows is another thing. I'll get back to you on that.

My ideas come at the last minute, but concerning here, my ideas are coming together and really if anyone has an idea all you gotta do is let someone know.

I believe things will change. Pent uP what am I again lol? Optimistic! Seriously if those who have always kept consistent and done the right thing continue to, it will wear on the others eventually. Can't tell you why it's taking so long...but you can't rush.
    Last year for the summer I didn't really have access to the internet, except the univ. library and I wasn't really around that much. I'll be around for awhile here and there. The realm is gonna bring up some crazy memories later on down the road when I'm older

The Anthology...speaking of I need to holla at you Oddie. I been looking at some publishers/companies and trying to get more info. from them. When I'm on my time I'll e-mail you. I think we need to go down that list and e-mail all those and see what's up. I don't think that would be much of a problem, organizing the ppl-but getting all of the work will take some time.
    test
  3. Soular Guided

Soular Guided Soulful Dike...

1. Lets not have one at all

2. More poets.. we need more incentives for more poets.. and all that sticky stuff on top needs to stop!

3. I can live without a few!

4. Post count limit.. you cant come in May 2005 one post.. and sign in the PTL!

5. uh!

6. Yes!

7. ORGANIZE!.. its a noun.. person.. place and thing!
    test
  4. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

i just got done cleaning my shower if that counts as spring cleaning

I think this site is as organized as its gonna get..

keep in mind this is the internet.. there is bound to be some chaos.. i.e. sleepers... no shows

yeah... dont mind me though I've only been a member since 2003.. not this alias but shadygrady.. lol
    test
  5. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

1) It seemed pretty dope, just have another one

2) Voting and lack of comeptition, iono how to cure the competition part

3) Mods are chill

4) delete usernames? (except mine)

5) you guys should sticky my work (jk no ideas)

6) yeah, unless its a summer of acid for me

7) Make UFO commit to slave labor, ill be the whipper, lol; nah handle iono

soular seems grumpy
    test
  6. AlmostFamous

im cleaning underneath my toenails as we speak
    test
  7. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

How come anybody else is just viewing this? C'mon now ppl.
    test
  8. AlmostFamous

now im cleaning my ears
    test
  9. AlmostFamous

nah but on the real though

not too many folks are gonna be finding the time to visit this site now that its spring and soon to be summer

that is just how it is...
    test
  10. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

well its summer time now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.