Sports Illustrated breaking news: Barry Bonds' steroid use is made official-- CHEATER

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

bonds is done[funny]

and yes, i read all that
    test
  2. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Seems like a 'baseball historian' should have known that eh.
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

i DID know that fucktard.

abs was merely saying why he believes that bonds sosa and mcgwire should be allowed into the hall of fame.. sighting that what they did when they did it was legal according to the rules of the MLB

u need to follow the convo more instead of trying to get your backhanded jabs in off abs' table scraps you fuckin piece of garbage.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

usin' steroids is cheatin'

cheaters shouldn't see the HOF unless they're tourists
    test
  5. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

Damn I read all of that as well

and as a Bonds fan it is hard to dispute those statements
    test
  6. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I'd believe clemens jiuced...
    test
  7. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

baseball is built on cheating...

their are tons of cheaters in the hall of fame.
    test
  8. DannyC

^whatever it takes to justify the opinion in your mind that bonds somehow deserves credit for what hes done
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

well get rid of the cheaters then
    test
  10. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i didnt read that. but i believe he did Juice. the only thing i want to see to really celebrate the downfall of Bonds is his testimony admitting it. same with Mcgwire. everyone knows that bitch took em to. i want to hear it outta there mouths.

duke posted something about him being wired i wanna hear that shit. i hate Bonds, Sosa, all them bitch made faggots.

im a huge Cub fan and i cant even lie i fucking cried when i saw Sosa's corked bat laying on the fucking ground. since then i been disgusted with it. i defended that fagpipe so much and he spit in my face. Fuck em. if he gets into the Hall i hope its with a White sox jersey. i'll be pissed the fuck off if he goes in with a Cub Uni on. which i know he will just to make me angry.

Side Note: Cubs are gonna win it all this year. we may not lose a game. bitchs.

carry on
    test
  11. DannyC

lol finally someone sees it my way.

thats passion for the game right there
    test
  12. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I haven't presented any evidence.

I'm just making the point that steroids aren't helping Bonds hit a curveball.
    If steroids are all it takes then I'm sure Lyle Alzado could've hit a 92mph fastball.

I can also see that he was a perennial MVP before the alleged doping began.
    test
  13. Iceodu921

Its not justifing bonds.

As ive said hes a cheater and its disturbing. But something just as distubring is the hard on you like the media has for bonds.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

on Outside the Lines on ESPN they showed the congress thing from last year and man did McGwire look bad..Didn't say jack shit..Also on Outside the Lines they brought up something else interesting, after that whole congress thing, Jose Canseco came out looking better then these other guys..And LOL @ Palmerio shaking his finger and proclaiming he has never touched steroids and testing positive like 2 months later..

I think many other players had the same mentality as Bonds around that time of the homerun chase..They needed to do something get an even playing field with everybody else and get the big money...Selig, Fehr and everybody else let it happen and just turned a blind eye to what was happening...

If Selig investigates Bonds then he needs to do the same for everybody else also....
    test
  15. Iceodu921

exaclty and thats why it wont happen. Theirs this outrage towards bonds because of the records. If they satart giving bonds astrieks what do you do with the wins he helped the giants get. Do they put a astriek on the nl pennat? What do they do to the yankees?
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

they should pay me millions to play baseball

i won't use steriods[stubby]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.