Sports Illustrated breaking news: Barry Bonds' steroid use is made official-- CHEATER

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stab_Masta_Arson

Stab_Masta_Arson New Member

and why in the hell would bonds do roids if not for the sole purpose of hitting more often and with more power?

is it because he has a fetish for sticking needles in his ass? because i cant think of any other reason.
    test
  2. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

two things you should know:

1. i have the qualifications to openly say that i own your ass in any baseball skill u might claim.

2. i can personally tell u that there are steroids available to even the lowliest of high school baseball players the enhance hand/eye coordination, eyesight, forearm/wrist strength (which is what HITS the ball), etc etc etc

so youre wrong.
    test
  3. DannyC

brady anderson is a skumbag bitch.

how many dudes hit 50 that year?

im tryin to remember... it was belle... anderson.. was fiedler hittin 50 that year too?

in three year span, 14 people hit 50 or more.
    test
  4. DannyC

i dont give a fuck what he suffers from this

the mans a cheater and has contributed to the destruction of the sport i hold most dear
    test
  5. DannyC

u didnt shut shit down. u were just plain wrong. this DOES prove he did steroids, just like the dowd report PROVED pete rose bet on baseball. the only thing left is the admission that he did it. and only he can actually admit it, and if ur waiting for that ur a fucking moron.

actually, no, they wouldnt be. bonds is the exception. he has the skill + the technology to cheat his way to make a year like the 73 HR year he had. noone has the kind of skill he has, noone has the kind of resources he had for his steroid usage, because the stuff he was using wasnt even marketed, it was invented by his trainor at times and other times they were invented by his trainors personal friends.

and yes, people DO now how steroids help. its been proven through many tests how much it helps build strength in particular areas of your body which can be focused to help produce better results for specific sports.

do some fucking research, u have a comp right in front of you.

wrong again. people in the MLB are selectively and randomly tested for all performance enhancing drugs known to be marketed in the US. the penalty is determined by the number of times u are caught on a scale of something like 50 games, 100 games for second time, season for third, life ban for fourth offense. something to that effect.

i absolutely agree

i am completely disgusted by people like gaylord perry, a popular pitcher in the 70s and 80s that used to use vaseline to cheat, or sammy sosa and albert belle corking bats, or all the other lowly no-name players doing roids, theyre all cheaters.

just because i make one thread about one guy - that doesnt mean my opinion on cheaters in baseball is somehow changed.

barry bonds has nothing to do with the total lack of authority that exists in MLB
    test
  6. DannyC

and dont fucking say you shut me down you little herb.

your ego needs to be knocked down a peg, because u dont know shit about baseball like i do.

im practically a historian of baseball
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

are you disgusted by most pitchers pre 1920 then? doctoring balls was such a common thing then because it was easy to do. It was also in 1920 that they started using a fresh white ball and this hindered the pitchers and their ability to doctor balls...cheating has been a common thing in baseball for the longest time...
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Fielder hit 50 in 1990

the guys who hit 50 in that time period (97-2002)are

Albert Belle (1), Greg Vaughn (1), Brady Anderson (1), McGwire (3), Ken Griffey Jr (2), Sosa (4), Thome (1), Luis Gonzalez (1), ARod (2), and Bonds (1)
    test
  9. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

if barry stays in baseball ..

.. selig will be fired by congress

THEN FINALLY pete rose will get his props

* drops keyboard and walks away *
    test
  10. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Actually, yes. I played for a number of years (through high school, in fact).
    I would've played collegiately, but the Junior College I chose stunk.

A better question would be...
    Do you watch baseball?

Bonds was a perennial MVP candidate BEFORE the doping began.
    It's not like he make a foray into the Majors from some AAA club.

Henry Aaron, the current holder of the all-time record had this to say:
    Does his experience mean anything to you?

To suggest that Bonds longevity and longstanding success is solely the product of alleged doping is silly.

It doesn't explain why Canseco, Bonilla, Lind, Anderson, McGwire are all currently out of baseball.

I bet you think you could stand Bill Romanowski in a batter's box with Pedro.
    I'm sure he'd have no trouble hitting an offspeed pitch with all the juicing he's done.

Then Babe Ruth shouldn't be there.
    His records stood in an era where much of the workforce and minorities weren't allowed to play in the Bigs.
    test
  11. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

not gonna quote all ur bs but let me just shut you down again.

Please explain to me how a book with people saying bonds did roids proves he did roids knowlingly?

Remember we know he took some perfomance enhancers but he claims he didnt take them knowlingly. Notice the key word. Does this book change that? Is this book anymore than some writers trin to make more money? The thread title is misleading and complete bs.

O and about ur random testing how dumb are you. THat shit just started last yr moron. And they annouced they are gonna start random tests. I dont think bonds is dumb enough to get caught through this testing and by penalty i was talking astriek or w.e to his records not playing time.

and lol @ you knwoing anything about baseball. Ive yet to see u bring in a enlightening point about anything in baseball. All your posts consisent of is hate towards someone.

Once again this book doesnt prove he knowlingly took roids. Media wants you to believe that it does. Most media has a hardon for bonds.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

technically not all minorities were barred from baseball..

but what does Van Slyke have to do with anything? He didn't use, he did say he would have used had he known the same people Bonds did because he wanted to extend his career..

You are right though that Bonds was more then likely on his way to the Hall before 1998..I believe he had 411 home runs at that point..
    test
  13. Iceodu921

bonds was definetly a hofer befroe 1998.

after 1998 he went from a hofer to a all time great.

and o ya danny u claim u feel the same about all cheaters..

I didnt see u make a thread like this about the other steroid users.
    test
  14. DannyC

cuz the other steroid users arent in the news u fucking jackass.
    test
  15. DannyC

he won 4 mvp's AFTER starting juice.

nuff said.
    test
  16. DannyC

its funny how u think ur smart when ur actually borderline retarded.

THE BOOK PROVES HE DID STEROIDS BECAUSE IT HAS GRAND JURY TESTIMONIALS BY BONDS HIMSELF SAYING "YES I DID STEROIDS"

is that enough for you?

do we really need to have the guy piss in a cup to prove he did it, u cant take his word? i guess not, he is a cheater after all..

and he never said "I NEVER KNOWINGLY TOOK ROIDS" there was no mention of your "key word" 'knowingly'.. just testimony saying he took what his trainor gave him and they were steroids.

hes not gonna get caught by random testing because he stopped in '03

and dont question my knowledge son. u have to actually BE an athlete to know something of the sport. sorry but guys like you are just fuckin fantasy baseball wanna be's

the media is not after bonds u fucking moron

its the FANS

fans dont wanna see a CHEATER break the record held by such an honorable man as hank aaron. it would be the biggest black eye for baseball ever.

and u saying the media is after bonds just proves my fucking point: mionorities cop-out and back up bonds because he is black.

but since mark mcgwire is white, u always bring him into the argument to back your side up.

u disgust me.
    test
  17. DannyC

show me links to evidence of your arguments and ill believe it. until then, back up. because all this stuff ur saying has no scientific evidence to back it up.

but u can SEE with your EYES when someone like BONDS takes ROIDS and hits 73 HR'S
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

he won 3 mvp's BEFORE starting the juice...

which was still tied for the most MVP's won by a single player..Other players with 3 were Yogi Berra, Jimmie Foxx, Dimaggio, Mantle, Musial, Schmidt, and Campenella..

Bonds was on his way to the hall before the juice..
    test
  19. Iceodu921

Bonds had immunity in grand jury testimony from everything but perjury. He claimed in testimony that he didn't know what Anderson was giving him. "At the end of [the] 2002, 2003 season, when I was going through [a bad period,] my dad died of cancer.... I was fatigued, just needed recovery you know, and this guy says, 'Try this cream, try this cream,'" he said. "And Greg came to the ballpark and said, you know, 'This will help you recover.' And he rubbed some cream on my arm ... gave me some flaxseed oil, man. It's like, 'Whatever, dude.' "

wtf did he say he knowlingly took steroids.

please show me.. back ur ur agruement.

His defense is knowlingly..its bs but this book doesnt change that fact. therefor not breaking any new news.
    test
  20. DannyC

dude thats not his testimony.

ive seen that quote.

that is a collective paragraph out of a news story piecing together different excerpts from bonds complete testimony.

why do u think he wanted immunity?

so they couldnt prosecute him for admitting to taking steroids.

he fucking worked with a chemist to invent new steroids guy.. seriously, what else do u need.

he even said that in his testimonial. anderson hooked him up with a chemist after bonds did research about steroids, so the two could formulate a steroid similar to the one marion jones was using.

ur argument is going nowhere man.

bonds apologists need to give up.

if pete rose isnt in for gambling, how the fuck could they let people like sosa mcgwire and bonds in
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.