Sports Illustrated breaking news: Barry Bonds' steroid use is made official-- CHEATER

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

guess what!

and im so excited to tell u this....

the chronicles of barry bonds' steroid use have now been made public by the gatherings of the san francisco news reporters and the affirmations and testimonials of over 200 eye witnesses...

does he still get the "benefit of the doubt" now?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2358236

this day is so fucking sweet right now.

and the best part is....

witnesses in the book said that bonds' main reason for using steroids were racially rooted.

bonds usage of the steroids started in 1998 due to the success of mark mcguire.

one witness quoted bonds as saying: "Why they gotta let the white boy get all that, I could do that easy"

fucking fantastic.

Barry Bonds, racist and cheater.

may your career rest in peace.
    test
  2. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

sorry but that doesnt make it offical.

their still isnt rock hard proof.

I think he did steroids.

But this book does not prove he did steroids. This really doesnt change anything.
    test
  3. DannyC

200 witnesses all saying the same thing?

yeh dude, right, it must be a conspiracy[/sarcasm]

u people disgust me with how fucking racially ignorant you are.

THE MAN ADMITTED TO USING STEROIDS UNDER THE SWORN IN TESTIMONY OF A GRAND JURY HEARING.

is that not enough for you?

but hes black, so its just the man tryin to keep him down, right?

fucking ridiculous.
    test
  4. DannyC

one more thing:

if anyone here has any doubts about bonds making the hall of fame in our lifetimes..

well, lets put it this way...

there are not enough sports writers on earth for barry bonds to be voted in after this shit gets out.

he wont even be invited to old timers games when this book is said and done.
    test
  5. Iceodu921

way to read my post jackass..

I said I think he did roids.. Anyone with half a brain will prolly think that.

But i said this does not PROVE he did steroids. If it did he could be penalized for it. But it doesnt so he wont be. THeir is no proof given here just people saying they seen him doing that. This agruement would never hold up in court. This does not prove that he knowingly took steroids anytime in his carrer.

and his testimony didnt prove that either.

Its funny though people claim blacks find everything racist. But if someone doesnt agree that bond did steroids is because their blinded by race.

Ur fucking pathetic.

And if u dnt think bonds is gonna make the hall ur retarted..

But by that i guess u dont believe mcgwire will get in either correct?

but ya one more time maybe ull see it this time I THINK HE DID ROIDS.
    test
  6. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Yeah because some San Fran guys write a book about Bonds doing steroids doesn't make it "official". Of course they could be 100% right but who's to say they don't have their own personal agendas and don't like Bonds and want to ruin him?

Even with all that said you'd would have to be insane to not have assumptions that he, and a BUNCH of other guys who don't get half the attention Bonds does, have taken something to give them an edge.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

it depends on what happens with McGwire when he comes up for ballot next year. ..Bonds fucked up though, he was on his way to the hall of fame without the roids..The thing is MLB didn't make steroids illegal until 2002, so MLB allowed this to happen..I think Bonds will make the hall though, not first time around though..

i doubt he could be penalized for it..this claims he did them for 5 seasons which would make it right up until steroids were made illegal..so it was all legal pretty much in baseball when he was using..
    test
  8. Juked

Juked like 20 of the Lions.

dam

what should i do with my barrybonds posters now????
    test
  9. Iceodu921

i doubt he could be penalized for it..this claims he did them for 5 seasons which would make it right up until steroids were made illegal..so it was all legal pretty much in baseball when he was using..[/QUOTE]

I meant penalized in baseball.

By baseball being able to admit he did steroids would penalize him.
    test
  10. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

As if McGuire wasn't roiding up aswell...

but who cares? Really.... Supplements... Steroids... they're all doing something close to it all.
    test
  11. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I'm hoping that sometime in the next few weeks SI will break the story on how extensive doping helped him hit a Major League curveball.
    test
  12. DannyC

do you play baseball?

cuz if u dont, i dont think u should even attempt to imply either for or against the fact that steroids help your swing and connection percentage.

because u do roids, u are stronger, faster bat speed, tehre are even steroids that make ur eyesight better.

and ur tellin me they dont help u hit?

get the fuck outta here.

then what was bonds takin em for?

cuz he wanted an edge in the outfield? thats a joke.

AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE ICEDOU LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "THEIR" AND "THERE" AND "THEYRE"

and yes, mcgwire should not be in the hall.

and yes, bonds WONT be in. after he gets his tax evasions passed down to him, and his mistress writes a book about him, and his trainor writes a book about him, and all his skeletons come out.. hes fucked.
    test
  13. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

1. This is still all 'alleged.' Notice the 'according' to the book.

2. Bonds might have been using roids, but while it was not illegal in baseball. Baseball was more than happy to turn a blind eye while Bonds/Mcgwire/Sosa were bringing back attention to baseball with their offensive onslaught.

It's kinda sad that baseball, let this happen in the first place, and then they try to wash their hands of it after the fact.

3. I don't really like Bonds, and I believe he did use steriods knowingly, but many players were probably taking something to enhance their performance on the field as well. If you want to witch hunt Bonds only, than that's being hypocritical, if you don't throw out everyone else too who is heavily suspected.

Sosa, Palmero, Mcgwire, guy who won the MVP in the 90's and died recently..

I bet Clemens even juiced.

4. Baseball has been fucked up from the start with its records, since Ruth never faced black athletes etc.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

You dont go back far enough for skewed records

Pitching records pre 1920 are insane because baseball really never had an even playing field throughout history. Someone has had an advantage through rule changes to create that advantage. I believe Roger Hornsby had a quote about cheating in baseball when he played it was something like "if your against cheating then baseball isn't the place for you"

Sure Bonds prolly was used steroids along with many other players ( a pretty high number according to Canseco)but it was all legal in baseball when they were using. Selig prolly knew damn well people were using but didn't do shit about it until 2002. Who knows how long steroids in baseball was a problem. I believe Canseco has been using started using in 1985 when he was in the minors.
    test
  15. Iceodu921

Funny thats the only thing you can say back to me casue i shut you down so hard. English isnt my first language so bare with alot of my posts typos galore i know.

But anyways noone knows how much roids help you. I dont think they help you hit baseballs. If that was the case alot more people would be putting up bonds like numbers.

Idk wat the penalty should be. Because for all we know everyone in baseball including pitchers could of been doin roids.

Also theirs not the same outrage with spitballs but thats also cheating.
    test
  16. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

wow danny c... you're pretty pathetic

its obvious that bonds has used steroids.. along with other mlb players, but i could never celebrate the trials of another man.. that's a real bitch move
    test
  17. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

David Ortiz does roids.
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

fuck barry bonds, mcgwire and sosa admitting it

i want Brady Anderson to admit he juiced....that son of a bitch brady anderson...
    test
  19. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

^haha.

and lmao @ danny c saying steroids up your connect percentage..... wtf.

Steroids don't increase hand/eye coordination.
    test
  20. Stab_Masta_Arson

Stab_Masta_Arson New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.