SPOONFULL - DRIFT (drop links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SpoonFull, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

test
  2. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

k let's see...I heard this yesterday...dope fam...scheme is viscious...lyrics are always heartfelt...

wooooooooo I'm listening to Hey Friend I've heard it like 20 times so far haha...is this an album cut...you gotta hold on to ur jawns haha...hook is nice as well...you Bo Bice looking mof haha

return the love, 1/2 of Axis
    http://www.praverb.com haha
    test
  3. prophicey

prophicey New Member

test
  4. prophicey

prophicey New Member

not harder but i mean i'm waiting to hear you kickin battle raps

peace
    test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

Woah @ this beat. Quality is getting iller every time I peep something new. I'm feeling that low background humming mixed in with the main vocals. Gives it a gloomy ambience. Verses were solid. Hook is my favorite part. 1
    test
  6. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

beat was sick..quality was nice..this was a good drop...lyrics on tha deep ish...the hook was good. really nuffin bad to say about this. emotion is strong as i figured.overall this was a hot joint. u rocked the beat well,theres really no complaints....props for a good drop...`1

return the feedback if u can....
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979823
    test
  7. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

WOOOOOOOOO thanks guys

I'm gonna get @ those links tonight
    test
  8. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

ima fight eng for not making me this beat first

nah..lol

this shit ill as hell man, the feeling of the track is crazy.. i like the hook, song reminds me of Puddle of Mudd drift and die... for some reason, maybe cause of the title

the second verse is tightttt

i like the arrangement to, the way the song was put togethor is tuff..

good looks crook
    test
  9. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

you know i'm actually suprised that this would sound as good as it did. iono, something about that name spoonfull had me a lil leery at first, but i am pleasantly suprised. your voice requires a lil getting used to at first, but then everything just starts to transition beautifully. the level of lyricism and steady flow makes this worth the listen. i like the way everything your saying seems to blend in nicely with the beat, as opposed to either the beat overpowering the content, or the lyricism being too much for the beat. definetely a good look.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13524269#post13524269

^return that, ~1~
    test
  10. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

listening... beat sounds like some lord of the rings shit in the intro.. comes in cool... lyrics always pretty creative... everything seems on point... always like listening to your shit man always mad creative... dope chorus... overall this is dope.. definately on that indie tip and thats what i listen to so im diggin your shit man... stay up..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979662
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

this was dope as fuck, first of all, engineer went off on this beat, damn smooth and fuckin fire

what else can i say tho? typical spoonfull, sick lyrics, good flow, good delivery

hook was pretty dope on this tho

over all a very good track, not better than the erase joint, but fire nonethleess
    test
  12. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

Sporksicleee

Omg @ This beat, engineer is beyond a fuckin monster in terms of creatin master pieces of instrumentals. Gawdamn lol i'm speechless.

what i like most about you, is that you dont follow the average guidelines for a song usually..you dont go verse, hook, verse, hook, etc.

Well onto the verses... gawdamn i hate how youve perfected your laid-back style, lol, i cant seem to 'grasp' it yet. Your flow is off the scale dude, yer beyond polished so go beatdown aesop and atmosphere with your vocalchords :[

And what's fucked up is that your lyrics NEVER cease to amaze me, they're always packed with such deepness they make you think in order to sometimes fully grasp them. Another unique thing you seem to do is use dope effects on your punch ins and such, which keeps the listener entertained as fuck.

Sheesh are you a beast, i hate you. It'd be pointless to keep typing up nonsense critique when the only thing you need to do is DROP your fuckin album.

all in all its like this: engineerbeats+spoonfull=gods cocksicle. wow do i sound like a dickrider lmfao.

-----

hit me back with some feed if you got the time: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979084
    test
  13. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Yeah, man....I love your music...

No need for any real feedback...i download every track...but I need 'It was spoon' again...Lemme know if you can get it to me...

test
  14. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

aiight beat is just ill son, props on the beat makers....aiight first thing I notice is ya word play is excellent really impressed by is digging the creepy add libs and oddly done over dubs like that...production is dope beat gives a really creepy vibe and U kinda went with that...diggin the chorus too compliments the beat well...flows dope beat ryding is dope as well...also multis r dope as well....
    good job spoony.....

return the feed...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=978372
    test
  15. L e S

L e S New Member

sample sounds like something from a Final Fantasy game. Dope. This song is nice. Real depressing, something i would def. kill myself to.

good work fellas.
    test
  16. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  17. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

JEsus H

ur incredibly talented son
    test
  18. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

woooooooooooooooooo

thanks guys, uppin

still gonna get @ those links
    test
  19. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

so fucking true. i'mma put you up on the news spoon.

nawww but seriously, everytime i hear a new spoon track i almost want to be disappointed. but you keep uppin' the ante. nothing to critique here... ill shit spoony
    test
  20. DocWiseGrav

DocWiseGrav Gravitron

drift was real dope...hook is sick.....but what im lovin more...is your grb final round ...you fuckin ripped that shit...never heard it before today....props on that...did you win the whole shabang?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.