Spoonfool, Hibernation, Engineer, TAB and Verbz - Bottom Feeders Collab

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SpoonFull, Aug 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

8 bars each. It's not done, in fact I'm looking to add on to this shit, so if you would like to drop 8....let me know. Mcfromsc2003@aol.com

just posting this shit cuz it's been sitting for a while.

www.soundclick.com/spoonfool first joint on the page

Drop your links
    test
  2. KBlaze™

KBlaze™ New Member

Nice Delivery!! Bar None.. All Yall Deliveries Waz Fukin' Hott... Tab's Delivery Waz Madd Original.. Ya Lyrics Waz Nice, Hibernations Waz Nice.. Engineers SoSo.. Tab - Tho Hiz Delivery Waz Original Hiz Lyrics Stalled Hiz Flow On Some Points.. Verbz Waz Nice,
    Beat Waz Reel... Dis Collab Throws Me Bak Ta "Pharcyde" Dayz Coz All Ya Lyrics
    Had A Nice Style 'n' Each One Stood Out.. Each One Uh Ya Verses Had Quotables
    2.. Gives Off A "Streets Classics" Vibe.. Dis Def One Ya Could Sport In Ya Earphones...
    Killa Drops Duke..

Lolz... Nice..
    test
  3. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

DOPEEEEEEEEEEE Ill Line At Hibeee...First Cats Cage Basically...Overall Illness..I Wannna Rappppp On Itttmivaxckl
    test
  4. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

awww i thought it was going to be something i haven't heard.

sickkkk
    test
  5. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

This was pretty ill.... Im sorry but that TAB cat sounded wack was fuck to me... Off beat and corny... Everyone else was really ill tho, Hibe and Verbz especially
    test
  6. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

ahahaah niiice

shit is dope......jesus......Spoon, your gettin doper

Hibe, you shit is evil as well........over all this shit is nice......Tab could have done better......but so many dope emcees in one collab, fuck i'm happy........

Spoon.....i'd love to get in on this

i'll hit up your e-mail, but i'll probly just catch you on aim
    test
  7. illusionMH

illusionMH New Member

dope track,
    all of u came nice on it,
    had my head noddin all way through,
    nice work!
    test
  8. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

test
  9. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

yea this joint is hot. The beat sounds like some MOP Ante Up type beat for some reason but its hot it just like a slower version plus that whistlin air in the background is ill. Was feeling the verses, that guy who said the gyco line really sounded strange because the voice quality seemed to change quick. Im not sure if the guy after was on point with the 1st ones but he definitely didnt sound as bad as the guy before him. Joint was hot though I think first few verses were hot and the last 2 were a little awkward. Overall I was feelin this though im sure ya will fix it up for the final version. Keep up the good work man. Peace.
    test
  10. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

sup spoonfull, or shall i say spoonfool lol....beats pretty cool...damn, u comin sick yo...feelin ur verse a lot....hibe is on that dope rhyme scheme, good shit....engineer spittin pretty dope....tab's with that eligh type flow as always, sounds good....verbz shit is hott too...overall, this is a pretty dope collab, a lot of talented cats on this....keep spittin that illness yall...peace
    -EGON

ayo dawg, whenever u get a chance, peep my shit:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=916366
    test
  11. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Good Lookin out yall

Egon, I'm getting at that link in like 5 min.
    test
  12. Spectata

Spectata No oustide links

I RARELY peep MP3s here anymore... was really just curious about Engineer was comin' off these days and was PLEASANTLY surprised at how far ALL OF YOU have come... WOW!

Now, if you guys can think more in terms of a MARKETABLE song format rather than a string of verses... this would be INSANE...

i.e. ... you need a hook ... and intro.. and and ending...

There's TOO MUCH TALENT around here being wasted on "message board fame..." you guys gotta start thinking about transfering these efforts OFFLINE and competing for money against people you DON'T know and selling to people YOU DON'T know ...

Every emcee on this drop has selling potential man...

I'm glad I peeped it .. honestly... nice ish man...
    test
  13. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  14. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

thanks homie. This wasn't anything official, it was just suppose to have a little cypher feel to it....it's just for fun. I like working offline as well, it's just that there isn't as much talent offline as there is online. this was just for fun

thank you much for the feed though homie
    test
  15. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

nice work man

..well nice work all of you
    test
  16. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

this was dope...spoon killed the 1st verse, my favorite shit on the collab...hibe insane style....tab on some other shit...he needs some polishing but i cant wait till he gets his shit right...tab is so unique...engineer always dope...i get tired of the violent content all the time tho..but engine is just a dope emcee...

i was wondering how verbz would come on this....this not verbatim is it? regardless dope shit from everyone...if i get a minute next week i wouldnt mind dropping 8 on this.
    test
  17. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

it isn't verbatim on this
    test
  18. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

ooh okay...hertz...dope verse fam...i was like...that dont sound like verbz...threw me off a minute lol
    test
  19. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

thanks 'gasms

when i get on a computer with a mouse i'll hit you with some rep playa
    test
  20. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

I can spit the sickest and display no symptoms on this...!!!

SICK all around

Quality differences are rather noticeable though, but why the hell would it matter..

But honestly, I want on this!

Or... You should talk Praverb into letting me collab with you two...?

Sick though, hope that track you let me peep a week or so ago gets done. Shit was sick.

~ Amani ~

(SICK SICK SICK)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.