"Spiderman 3" no Venom appearance?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by RedMaster, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

^Well those are really good points. I can understand the whole "must set up properly" & "save the best for last" kind of thing.

Speaking of Spider-Man having the Black Symbiote, I dunno about the comics, but in the cartoon they actually pitted him against Rhino AND Electro and stomped them flat. And we all know how much stronger Rhino is than regular Spidey, so yea. They'll probably do that.

For the later movies (4, 5, 6), I think they might do that.
    In Part 4, they should let Spidey discover the suit, introduce Eddie Brock (later to become Venom), and have him face off against Rhino, Kingpin, Electro, and them. Then he'll of course beat the bad guys and all that, but discover that the suit is a living entity. So when he discards it, they'll follow up with the Venom storyline, with Eddie's hatred for Spidey after being fired and all that.
    THEN in the 5th movie, Venom is introduced because Eddie Brock discovers the symbiote.
    THEN in the 6th movie, add in Carnage for the final movie! haha perfect
    test
  2. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

Cuz right I can totally imagine the trailer and the posters for the movie..........when Spiderman has the symbiote, he's gonna be all BLACK.
    [​IMG]
    Then the 5th movie with Venom, of course Venom in the posters. sweet
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.