"Spiderman 3" no Venom appearance?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by RedMaster, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Name Sucks

My Name Sucks New Member

Venom and Carnage would be sick.... Id like to see a Green Lantern movie or Aquaman just because itd be so left feild.
    test
  2. My Name Sucks

My Name Sucks New Member

Ithe only comic book movies ive seen are the batman movies Batman thru batman forvever, original superman, and X-Men 1. Id like to see Fantastic 4. The Punisher movie looked good, but only because it looked realistic. Punisaher didnt have any real supernatural powers. He was just a vigelante.
    test
  3. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

how the fuck is venom not going to be in this shit?

when spiderman becomes venom...now thattl be the sickest spider man movie ever
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Damn this thread brought me back to my trading card games

remember Spiderman on the sega gensis? damn, i hope Carnage shows us what's up in the third one, skip to it

venom was raw too
    test
  5. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

most people are not as into the comics as some of you, and that being the case they don't know the history of the characters/ the order in which they appear/ who the villains are, etc, so for the mass audience it doesn't really matter that they haven't seen venom because they don't know he exists. the movie's each grossed over 370 million, they are definitely appealing to more than just fanboys and kids.
    test
  6. Ashapola

Ashapola Ultimate Evil

the hob goblin was actually some1 else and not an osborne harry is also green goblin and hob goblin came much l8r
    test
  7. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

it should have Venom and carnage that would be cool. is Venom and Carnage kind the same thing and it will be easier to have Venom and Carnage they came form space if im not wrong.
    test
  8. Ashapola

Ashapola Ultimate Evil

venom came from space but carnage is actually venoms son or sumthin like that.
    test
  9. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

^yea the Venom symbiote thing was actually pregnant while Eddie Brock was in jail, which gave birth to an offspring which would find rapist/murderer Cletus Cassidy as its new host thus forming the even stronger Carnage.......
    test
  10. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

what about the jackal. criminal mastermind of spidey's past.
    and i think later on he had something to do with all the clones in the spider man series.

something i thought they might try was fucking kraven the hunter. he would give spidey hell and was one of his more deadly enemies despite lacking in the power department.
    test
  11. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

actually venom came from earth after spider man got rid of the symbiote.
    during the secret wars series where all the superheroes were taking to a planet created by the beyonder. spider man had damaged his suit. and all the heroes were getting new uniforms and spider man went in and pulled up one that was all black unknown to him it was actually alive and not what the other heroes were using to make there new costumes.
    once spider man learned that the suit was alive reed helped him seperate the suit from him. then after that the symbiote came to hate spider man. and later on the sybiote came upon eddie brock who then became venom. who wrecked spider man's azz every chance he could.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Spiderman sucks......or Toby Mcquire sucks

im not sure which one, but ever since i seen the movie ive hated spiderman.....why does he have to be such a pussy? and why did they have to cast suck a faggy goody-two-shoes loser such as Toby Mcguire.....fuck hes the kid in school that was smaller than all the other boys and was extremely annoying. But he never got beat up cuz all the girls thought he was a cutey......Toby Mcguire has ruined my image of Spiderman.....no longer is spiderman badass. Hes just a stupid nerd with an equally stupid girlfriend.

if i ever made a movie, it would be me killing the shit out of spiderman.
    test
  13. Ken_Kaniff

Ken_Kaniff NOT Eminem..........

^one little thing that spidey movie kinda ruined is that he don't be throwin quick-witted jokes and shit (esp. when facin bad guys)....like he did in them cartoons
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

And when his girlfriend is running through the square through all the pidgeons she looked like a retarded baby lost in the big city wearing her lil "party dress" cuz its her "birfday"

(im not sure if that scene made the cut onto the DVD, but it was a part in the theatre version)
    test
  15. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

I would think all the die hard fans would be greatful that they wont rush the venom plot line.
    test
  16. DaddyTunes

DaddyTunes CHUNKIN' DA DEUCE

Sandman84 is going to be in the movie??
    test
  17. MaverickMind

MaverickMind New Member

Sony has planned to make 6 films.....of course nothing is certain in this industry and any movie can ruin chances for a sequel. But if Sony and Raimi play their cards right they can make 6 movies......look how many Star Wars, James Bond, Rocky...movies are out there.

If there are 6 movies.....there's enough room for all these villains and no one should be complaining. Like someone above said, why rush to Venom and ruin his portrayal....just because you're all dying to see him? I bet most of you know nothing about Venom....but just like those steroid-looking, beast drawings and think "cool". If any of you are following these movies, you got Harry Osbourne finding out Peter Parker is Spider-man, you got Mary Jane, you got no introduction of Eddie Brock....why rush Venom in Spider-man 3? Plus, after they use Venom, who will hold your interest in the next sequel? And don't say Carnage...a Venom-extreme ripoff.....Nobody. So why not save Venom until last?
    test
  18. MaverickMind

MaverickMind New Member

Plus, there are other old school villains out there you can use before Venom......Sandman, Mysterio, Electro, Scorpion, the Lizard.......these villains debuted in the 1960s....whereas Venom and Carnage debuted in the mid-80s, early 90s.....that's pretty much why the director is going with the old school villains and saving Venom and Carnage for later.
    test
  19. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

^I guess you're right, and I didn't know about the 6-movie thing.

The only beef I have is that......by the time we get to the fourth one, it'll just feel like a series with a new baddie every 'episode' u know what i mean? like, they'll just do it for the cash. Hell it's always been about the cash anyway (superhero movies are extremely popular in Hollywood these days, guys), but at least the first movie everyone was STOKED.

And u know I hate to sound ignorant or a little pushy, but FUCK them 50-60's villains. VENOM is and WILL always be THE SHIT. When I used to watch them old SpiderMan cartoons (not the old-old, but the mid-90's one) everyone's favorite baddie was V.
    test
  20. MaverickMind

MaverickMind New Member

^I understand Venom's #1 on every list.....but the fact of the matter is....people want to see Venom so bad they'll wait till the freakin fourth or fifth movie to see him. They're obviously saving him for later for that reason. People will not wait to see....the Lizard, for instance. It's good economics to save the favorite (and one of the more complex villains for later). If anything, Venom will be used once people START getting tired of the movies...let's say after movie 4....people are like "these movies are all boring now"....that's when they'll announce Venom will be in the sequel. Get what I'm saying?

I still think its good to show some of the other villains and appease the old school fans of the Scorpion, the Lizard, etc.......it would be like saying Batman Begins should ignore the Scarecrow because everyone wants to see the Joker, get what I'm saying?

If they play their cards right, they'll let Spider-man have the black symbiot and fight an extreme hard villain....maybe Electro (who's power is on the level of Magneto), and have Peter realize the symbiot is controlling his mind....and then the next sequel, Venom is formed.....

Venom has no place in this Green Goblin triology with Harry Osbourne finding out Peter is Spider-man and finding out his father is the GG. Venom has a obscure origin that could take two movie to play out successfully. I'd rather they wait and make a good movie than rush an ruin his character to satisfy some Venom-thirst.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.