"Spiderman 3" no Venom appearance?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by RedMaster, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

No Venom or carnage i aint watchin that bullshit..............the Sandman who the fuck is that...............
    test
  2. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

test
  3. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

So than technically no rapper that sells over 5 million cant really suck
    test
  4. RedMaster

what the fuck does rapper selling record have ANY thing to do with movies makin over 200 million, you're one stupid son of a bitch

oh well ya reps speak well for u
    test
  5. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

We agree here...
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Thank you.
    Well said.
    test
  7. ??¿¿??

??¿¿?? The Mic Genious

i usually dont get involved in alot of discussions but the spiderman movies were played to a "T" off the comics and didnt stray into some useless bullshit material that would drown the movie out. All I see is complaining like your a bunch of "bitches" aint get your way with what "you" want, fuck Venom and fuck Carnage.. their dope but all this crying and complaining over a message board shows me, ALOT OF YOU DONT HAVE LIVES.

let me fill you on one thing...

THE FILMAKERS DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS (YOU GUYS CRYING), GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THERE DIRECTING OR THE VILLAINS CASTED, THEY ARE STILL GOING TO MAKE MILLIONS OFF THIS MOVIE EVEN WITH SANDMAN AS THE VILLAIN AND REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU GO SEE THE MOVIE OR NOT.. NOONE GIVES A SHIT IF YOUR GONNA SEE THE MOVIE OR NOT, NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR CRYING..

HOP OFF SPIDERMANS TIP, HOP OF MARVELS TIP CAUES YOU GUYS GOT NO CONTROL OR SAY OVER WHAT THEY DO FOR "THERE OWN" MOVIE.

AND NOONE WOULD GIVE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS ON A RAPMUSIC THE RIGHTS TO CONTROL A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE, YOU GUYS WOULD ALL END UP CRYING WHEN SOMETHING DIDNT GO YOUR OWN WAY..

EAT SOME MORE WOMENS HARMOINES U FUCKING FAGGOTS..

btw,
    i thought the spidermans sucked too, both of them.. i just hate dick riders like you..
    test
  8. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Venom aka Eddie Brock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carnage aka Cletus Kasady

These are what they need in tha 3rd.
    test
  9. RedMaster

^here's some iller pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  10. Sandman84

Sandman84 New Member

From my understanding, its gonna take too much time to set that storyline up, so that's why the director doesn't want to include Venom.
    test
  11. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Good shit....and hobgoblin was illier than green goblin..as long as he doesnt look like the green goblin from spiderman 1 the movie..cause he looked like an assed out robot..the mask was cloth
    test
  12. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

taking too long to set up the story for venom is a pathetic lazy excuse. it will not take that long, kids and fans of the comics are the most likely audience of a spiderman movie. kids wont care who somebody is introduced and fans already know whats up. its will still make a huge profit either way.
    test
  13. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

^absolutely.

i just wanna get in, see venom, get out
    test
  14. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Hobgoblin was never Green Goblin's son...it was an entirely different person...

And as long as the writers didnt go by the comic book, introducing Venom couldnt take too long...remember how they did it in the Spiderman cartoon with the black suit coming back on a shuttle returning to Earth? So boom...these movies usually run like 2 hours so the first hour the ship comes back, Spidey finds the suit, it makes him crazy he ditches it, it finds Eddie Brock and theres the first hour...and the last hour is Venom running around fighting Spider-Man...

and i wouldnt be surprised if the Lizard was a villian in the third movie as well since Dr. Connors was introduced in the last one...
    test
  15. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

^yea it was. there was like three different hobgoblin's, one of them was harry
    test
  16. MaverickMind

MaverickMind New Member

Harry Osborn becomes the Green Goblin in most comics, but one adaption changed it to the Hobgoblin.....but those two goblins are usually different entities.

I don't know how anyone here could have loved the Punisher and hated Spider-man movies. The Punisher was alright...but the movie was stupid in many parts . I guess you guys just think "awesome, bloody violence and guns" for the sake of it means better movie...forgot that the villains were dumb, predictable and the plot was a complete mess. The Punisher had worse lines than Spider-man. Violence for violence sake doesn' t mean good movie...you guys must have short attention spans and didn't understand the last two Spider-man flicks. They weren't "kiddy", you just don't appreciate complex films where a character actually chooses not to use his powers and retire as a superhero, even when the city needs him. I guess dumb vigilantes with guns blow that away.

I don't know about you guys....you guys seem only interested in seeing villains that are popular at the moment and don't have an open mind for anything. Sandman can control the molecules of his body, compress his arms into a weapon or a brick boulder, turn into glass, stretch, change into any shape, be impervious to punches.....and he's also somewhat an interesting character....that power makes him almost invincible and the CGI action in this film will blow away the other films. He's probably more dangerous than Venom.

Venom will probably be in the fourth or fifth film.....Venom and the symbiot needs (introducing Eddie Brock, why he hates Spider-man, give Spider-man the symbiot, make Spidey decide to abandon the symbiot) development or it would look stupid on film to put him in the third when you still have other things going on.

Carnage won't be in any of the future films....he's too violent a character...probably in a Venom spin-off movie.
    test
  17. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

ok, first of all, there are 2 Green Goblins, Hobgoblin is a different character... The movies ARE NOT following the comic because Peter Parker doesn't meet Mary J until WAAAAAAY down the line after he's already drilled Elektra and shit, Elektra meets Spidey before she ever is even around Daredevil, which was the worst comic book movie ever... The first real villian is Green Goblin, Dr. O doesn't really come in until waaaay later on as well, they wanted to speed shit up with some popular villians... Venom may be possibly too dark who knows if he'll get in one of the movies... Shit, to be honest, it'll entertain me, that's it, my balls are jumpin' for X Men brothas...
    test
  18. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

"Drilled Elektra".......as in he banged her?
    test
  19. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

^^yuppers...
    test
  20. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

nice.........hehe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.