"Spiderman 3" no Venom appearance?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by RedMaster, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Fuck Marvel, they're gonna show him prolly only on the 4th or 5th movie, and by then the franchise will have run its course, and is most likely gonna suck.

Fuckin Marvel. just give the fans what we want
    test
  2. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

Venom should have his own movie. maybe a cameo of Carnage, too.

the special effects could be so dope.
    test
  3. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Venom and Carnage wrecked shop in the motha fuckin comics...remember the cartoon when peter paker actually became venom for a while...shit was dope
    test
  4. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

who the fuck is the villain in 3 than?

goddamn it i thought for sure it was gonna be venom

fuck iit anyway spiderman 2 sucked
    test
  5. Dark Man X

Dark Man X New Member

Its gonna be the Green Goblin again
    test
  6. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

Spiderman 1: Sucked balls.
    Spiderman 2: Sucked balls.

what a coincidence!...Looks like they're trying for consistancy!

The series has been completely lame so far, and venom is the only thing that could save it...well, or carnage. Some ruthless villians. Not fucking hobgobblin and other kiddie ass badguys. Dr. Oct....bullseye...did they just try to pick the shittiest possible villians?

anyway - there hasn't been ONE good comic movie yet. They're all cheesey action scenes...nothing more. Show some actual good ass kicking if you're going to make the plot suck and focus strictly on action.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

i thought sincity was dope for a comic book type movie. granted it's not marvel.
    still it was dope. anyway i want to see the preacher and ghost ryder. ghost ryder has to be dark. batman looks good. and please spiderman 1 was the shyt. come off it. spider man was never a dark charter.

i'll give u spiderman 2 i can't sit through that boring shyt.
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Ummm Marvel doesnt write the movies. The movies are just written about Marvel characters.
    The next one is Return of the Green Goblin. He already killed the Green Goblin, now Green Goblins son will presumably fufill the same fate his father did.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^wow u already know whuts going to happen. so they better add some nice fucking acton and have a plot. or else its gonna be like watching part 1 all over again. i know they are going by the comic book but god dam, lets skip this part get to venom. they could do like a caught up to whut happen to henry ........i don't give a fuck that dude is boring to watch. sissy.
    test
  10. RedMaster

*MUST READ* ONE OF THE SPIDERMAN 3 VILLAINS IS FOR SURE GOING TO BE........

SANDMAN
    [​IMG]

Marvel Profile:
    Name: William Baker...Hmmm, Flint Marko?
    ID: Known
    Relatives: Mrs. Baker, Mother...Norman Osborn, Cousin.
    Affiliates: Former Member of The Sinister Six, Frightful Four, & Intruders.* Reserve member of the Avengers, Silver Sable & The Wild Pack, Outlaws, Hydro-Man, Thing, Spider-Man.
    Enemies: Spider-Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Hydro-Man, Enforcers, Trapster, Wizard.
    Powers: Super-Human strength & the ability to convert or part his body into Sand-like substance by mental command...Can increase the density of his body greatly making him greatly invulnerable to physical injury. Can fuse his sand-like body into glass.

Origin: After escaping prison, "Bill" found refuge in a military nuclear testing site on a beach & was exposed to a reactor's explosion bombarding him with huge amounts of radiation...After awaking, he
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thomas Haden Church, the actor casted as Sandman.

For the people saying "Green goblin" is gonna be the bad guy, he's actually called the "HobGoblin", which is Harry (Norman's son).
    [​IMG]
    In the comics and the cartoon, the Hobgoblin wore yellow/orange colours instead of the his predecessor's green outfit. His glider was enhanced and better than Green B's, and hurled pumpkin bombs at Spidey.

I'm not entirely sure whether he (Hobgob) will be in fact be a villain the 3rd one (rumors include Black Cat and yes, our beloved Venom), but as for now, the OFFICIAL enemy of Spidey in the 3rd installment will be 'Sandman' played by Thomas Haden Church.
    test
  11. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

Sandman! HAHAHAHHAHA

Spiderman directors need to stop targetting 5 year old audiences. Sandman....what the fuck?
    test
  12. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I thought they casted the skinny dude from That 70's Show as the villan... I have no idea who he could play tho
    test
  13. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

The Punisher was off the fuckin meat rack
    test
  14. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I personally thought both movies were cheesy ass boring garbage. But its pretty obvious whats going to happen, when dude finds the fuckin Green Goblin suit at the end of the movie.

Dr Octopus was the 2nd worst villian ever in a movie. Dracula in Van Helsing was worse. But seriously, yall right, who gives a shit about a Hob or Green Goblin.

Batman started with the main villian, The Joker. Fantastic 4 starts with the main one.

I think Batman Begins got a gay ass villian, they'd of been better off having him face Joker, but they had to create him in the first one instead of having him pre existing. Fuckin scarecrow, I aint even wasting money on that trash.
    test
  15. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

it dont matter who they face cos the good guy is always gonna win and its still gonna be laced with special effects and big money action sequences over substance and dialog.

i thought hellboy was a good movie.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

OZ u are usually right about alot of things but batman begins is off the fucking hook.
    its a raw dark ass movie better than part one...with the joker. and the scare crow is not the only villain in the movie. every villain in the new batman is a sick bastard no funny shyt.
    dark grimy morbid mother fuckers posining the water supply with mind control substance.
    it's the shyt and christain bale is tight as fuck as batman. you are missing out not seeing this shyt. its grimmy shyt.

as for spider man. hobgoblin is a fag and bad charter to face. i seen it once please not again. they should call him "nobgoblin cuz thats how bad he sucks" and sandman please that is about gay. don't noone want to watch sand for 2 hours. if i want sand i'll play in my neighbors sandbox. give rapmusic.com the rights i'll bet we all could make a better movie.
    whut bullshyt. stupid ass dude from sideways. that dude is a terrible actor and talks and acts like a dumbass. he can act like chingy can rap. fucking horrible.
    test
  17. RedMaster

For the people saying that the first two spiderman man movies sucked? c'mon y'all are just a buncha haters now, that shit is just goin too far.
    test
  18. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

lmao at you calling anyone a hater

Spiderman 2 sucked balls, but I guess in a 12 year olds mind it looked really cool, and all the cheasy punchlines were hilarious

now go on your aliases and rep yourself up a little bit, and than neg rep me like 5x in a row.....i was gonna do it to you cuz its your life and youd cry without it but than i found out i gotta spread rep like 5x just to neg rep you once and i pretty much have no time for that cuz i have a life
    test
  19. RedMaster

You need help.......
    test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I wouldnt say the movies sucked, I didnt like them, but ANY movie that does over 200 million appeals to a massive audience and therefore cannot really suck too bad.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.