" SPEED SMOKE" Orginally

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by DoPe!N!MeaN, Aug 2, 2013.

1. DoPe!N!MeaN

DoPe!N!MeaN New Member

Aug 2, 2013
    My bars average over 22 or so syllable count, that is because I spit them at fast rate.

" Speed Smoke" Originally written on October 1st, 2012

'Spun' on that 'speed smoke'/ fuck u voices, stop laughing, its not 'fun' when u 'need coke'/ r u ready to be the first 'one' that saw this 'fiend croak'/ N this isn't part of a 'mean joke'/ You'll never accomplish what i've 'done', now what you've 'seen folks'/ is a genius with 'ray' of 'ingenuity'/ N I stayed that way cuz i dont give a fuck what they 'say' or try to 'do to me'/ 'Fluidity' would even be the definition
    of my 'Juve-in-nill-le-a' / cuz when i get a mic n get in my 'groove', soon you'll be so amaze, how 'smooth im at killin ya'/ in a 'competition', of 'ill rhythmics'/ u will get 'stomp so listen', cuz i 'still spit this 'sick/ - ness', 'whore', slut, 'cunt', leave my 'prick kiss'/ with lip marks, from lip stick, while I 'score a 'blunt', n your 'chick miss'/ me n her precious moments, but fuck that, its time to get this club hyped up like i was 'Waka Flocka'/ Yep all fucking rev'd up like i down a liter of 'Taaka Vodka'/ n let em bitches strap me to a chair n put me in 'solitary'/ n i dont know if u r 'aware' that its not 'fair' to 'compare' my style cuz its so' foul n scary'/ if u think thats fucked up, check me out on my 'off day', when i 'prowl a cherry'/' blonde', but all i got to say is that u guys r 'soft gay' 'homos'/ n from this herb I've been blazin 'on', u would know what my 'cough say'/ 'promos'/, damn I am blitz, I mean 'premo'/ i feel so focus n energetic, while your raps 'seem slow'/

" Scribbles On A Loose Leaf " Originally June 15th, 2013

Girl you can be my beautiful wife, or the detrimental succubus that I stab tonight/ Dope settle down, get a notebook and look for a pen to grab and write/ Your current conscious, nah fuck that shit, she gave me happiness, then just left me with piss, like I push out a drug metabolite/ So I in that metaphorical sense, I guess that I'm sober/ And spiritual essence is the only being that's seen me get knocked over/ Just give me a few years Joe and Wayne, and I'll make it rain, yeah I will be displaying falling greenery like its October/ Well, I guess, in a parallel universe, but I'm still fucking up there game with a psychological trick/ I am more then a misogynist prick, I'm a genuine schizo, your just a mirage of sick-ness/ This lube gave me a creative thought on how to tear seven of your eight orifices when I stick this/ But I have always ponder why ghost's/ Start creeping into my brain steam and start twisting my self- awareness durn amp psychosis/ I am hallucinating auditorily, so I am now hearing more then these tramps voices/ I walk up to a voluptuous female while I'm spun, and I am like girl can I taste your sweat/ We clash wet skins, our minds drifting higher then the Jensen's, that's what I call a space cadet/... to be continue

Sneak Peek at some Recent Pun's

You haven't even seen me start 'ripping' it at ' full wit'/
    You clumsy fuck, that "stumbled" over a "cow pie ", yeah you were " tripping" on some " bull shit"/

It's hard to deal with a 'troubling task' when your brains 'fed doom'/ but I continue to 'drop ill flows on this note book", so in my "pad I am cooking up some dope shit ", like there is a " steaming and 'bubbling flask' in my 'bed room' "/ - this 4 bars broken into 2 segments though.

" " This is how I emphasize my puns or wordplays

' ' This is how I emphasize my multisyllabic rhymes

2. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

Jan 25, 2004
    comon son u talk about my flows but this shit is complete garbage looks like u need to tune up ya shit a lil bit..keep tryin tho one day u will be a complete chase murda clone when im dead an gone haha