Specialohempics Vs Grainsbone(Also why ERIKOROMA is a fagot)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by SpecialOhEmPics, May 18, 2013.

1. SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet Active Member

You're good at using the computer.
    test
  2. BOLDYIN

BOLDYIN heuhueheu

i said whoever came with the best mic would win

and that mic aint bad:hoffagrin:
    test
  3. SeanConstantine

SeanConstantine Active Member

Your girlfriend is always gonna say it's good.

Your line about if you're mentally retarded then grains must be brain dead was good. You needed more punches that were actual criticisms of his character. The kid shit was boring. You two are on a forum where you're constantly posting a ton of material you could use for criticism. Get more specific and more scathing.
    test
  4. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

all you guys banging on his nuts like he does this for a living. he said he was gonna drop a diss track. he dropped it and it wasn't the worst thing ive ever heard....what did you guys think it was going to be a hit song you can put on your playlist?

@SpecialOhEmPics winning >>

response grains?
    test
  5. OfficialBpayne

OfficialBpayne Active Member

if you want my suggestions... 1. Get a different beat.. something more simple for you to flow to..
    2. Write your lyrics out with Some really, Really Personal shit and some funny shit.. write out your punches and schemes first

3. once you have everything together with the Disses Take that stuff and Format it to the Beat.. don't overcomplicate things just make it Flow nice and Neat to the new beat

4. take a day to memorize what you wrote and how you want to say it

5. then take another day to practice it

6. Then record it.. do as many takes as you need to get it perfect

7. Once you've gotten it as good as you think it will get save it

8. come back the next day and do it one more time,

9. Pick your best take or Comp together one good vocal take out of the takes you have made

10. Don't go overboard with the mixing.. with delays and reverbs add just enough that you can barely hear it.. Then back it off till you can't really tell it's there..

11. add some compression and if your voice needs it an EQ

12. Take the eq and sweep through your voice with it.. find the one part that jumps out as the most annoying frequency then Pull that part down slightly.. and Roll off everything under 100

13. If It still has problems sitting on the track, take a freqency analyzer and put it on the beat and your vocals .. look at what frequencies they are sharing.. then Pull out just a Little bit of that frequency in the beat (only for mastered beats already, technically you should be recording to a tracked out beat instead of an mp3 or wav, but I'm sure your not

14. Export your project once you have it sounding right.. then start a new session throw the wav into the session and add a mastering plug-in to it.. Don't do too much with the plug . just a little bit of limiting or maybe add Just a Taste of eq here and there..

15. .. Post the results here.. Profit?.. fun?... Bans for everyone? .. .who knows

Hope this helps
    B
    test
  6. BOLDYIN

BOLDYIN heuhueheu

its kinda fair for people to say if its crap or good though since its been put up more or less just for people on this to judge, but ye i get that its obviously just a bit of fun n theres nothing wrong with a dude having a bash at rapping, theres worse things he could be experimenting with:manikpanic:
    test
  7. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

like the closer scheme ...

somethin like " you'd get destroyed by Erik Forman ...not the one from the forums , you bore them
    cant handle the work ? than how could you step to a foreman ?"
    test
  8. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

i like makin songs for fun to be honest i never looked into it

awsome advice. my biggest problem is it sounds like shit when i do a voiceover i always record everything twice but then if its off it sounds like shit but if i were to allign it exactly it sounds bad too.

thats my biggest problem^
    @SeanConstantine very true i imagine if i put time in it woulda been like that my brother creeps the forums and he said same thing not enuff hard hitting right personal shit

maybe i try again lmao if i posted what my music sounded like
    its legit 10000% better not tryna be a rapper but honestly i think its possible i can make a song ppl like 1 day
    test
  9. SpecialOhEmPics

can't handle the worker. was gnna put a pic of some random guy named eric in video lol.. but sayin im the worker as in foreman is boss compared to me
    callin me shitty and grains shittier on point no?
    test
  10. SpecialOhEmPics

to be fair it was supposed to be judged against grainsbone...
    making me look much better obviously
    test
  11. SpecialOhEmPics

thats only line i actually liked besides "even when martymcfly talks to himself he has more friends than you" surprised u said what sucks very on point. I thought u were just a random hater like grains
    test
  12. SeanConstantine

SeanConstantine Active Member

I'm random in the respect that I don't know anyone here from real life, but I would like to think my criticisms on here are mainly on point.
    test
  13. BOLDYIN

BOLDYIN heuhueheu

ye u got this in the bag-uette like salami
    test
  14. SpecialOhEmPics

u sounded like u were gonna listen to it and just bash me
    and even tho u did u actually u were honest about it and it made sense

yall should of just said good things and i coulda took off the video before grains shows up. he did say he didn't want me banned just to embarrass myself by puttin out the track lol..

anyone got suggestions on what grains name should be or if he should just be banned now?
    test
  15. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

i say give him a chance to hear it and respond
    test
  16. SpecialOhEmPics

i repeated i dont know how many times and quoted myself saying if he doesen't do it by the deadline, he loss. no bitching out. if he didn't do shit by now (he said he did) he ain't gonna. and if he is then i should put time in and make a decent one if he gets extra
    funny he's on everyday except the past 2.... (suddenly has a life?)
    prob on an alias by now
    test
  17. OfficialBpayne

OfficialBpayne Active Member

hey.. Emcee.. the voiceovers are called doubles.. and To do them you have to Really be on point like basically Be able to Say it over Yourself perfectly.. . One tip if you have trouble doing doubles, is to only do adlibs.. or only go behind yourself on certain words that you want to accentuate.. here is a quick mixing trick to simulate a "doubling" sound.. Take your main vocal and Copy it. twice.. put the copies under the original.. now leave the original panned center.. and the pan the bottom two left and right respectively.. then go into the track clip for the bottom two and look for a Time adjustment.. like a Pitch nob.. turn one of them up 10 cents and the other one down 10 cents.. then lower those 2 down and mix to taste.. see how that works for you
    test
  18. SpecialOhEmPics

ouuu ima try that ^ "doubles" is the only form of editing i ever done
    this technological blabble sounds interesting

brb gonna upload my most embarassing songs from before i hit puberty
    so this dont look as bad
    test
  19. SpecialOhEmPics

props for every1 who clicked not going to my other videos and posting my racist shit
    dont need manik gettin a hernia
    test
  20. SpecialOhEmPics

gonna used this spot to post way more embarrassingly worse songs
    test