"Spare me a beat", ill track, drop links PLEASe PEEP!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by skittlz, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

test
  2. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the beat is nice, hard ish, you start nice but your like fast dawg, you flowin ok, your fittin the beat your voice style etc, your attitude is fittin the beat too, the lyrics are nice but you could have rhymed better, the song is very short man you could have made it longer, anyway you could have added a lil mo versatility, anyway nice listen wished it was longer tho.

return the feedback:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930541
    test
  3. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

word thanks for peepin
    test
  4. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

Beat is raunchy and keeps the head bobbing. Voice is grimey and compelling right off the bat. Seems like you're trying out that nimble flow, which is cool, but I don't think it's suitable for you because the mumblings and mispronunciations are very clear. You'd undoubtedly sound ill if you flowed slowly with that dark voice and that upfront presence. Lyrics are solid. Decent drop.
    test
  6. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

nice short drop here...like the beat, its sort a madvillain-ish, but without the ••••••••••....m diggin the bea forreal.
    you sound like youdd fit in anticon...lyrics are pretty abstract bur rhyme well together..delivery is straight

good shit man
    test
  7. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

thanks, i dont know about abstract though lol
    test
  8. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

beat is sickening off the jump. Voice has gotten MAD dope over time dude. Flow is on point throughout. Still a fan of your lyrics. Delivery is laid back....shit was SOOO fucking short. lol, wtf. You like got my head knoddin then BOOM, done. WTf. lol finish that shit hoe!!! Dopeness though
    test
  9. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Hmm...Wow...Beat Sounds Nice But I'm Not Feeling When You Speed Your Shit Up. Sounds Like You're Mumbling...No Emotion...No Pressence. Wasn't Feeling That...Too Quick Also.

Eh...Not That Great...You Should Really Try To Practise With Different Styles Of Rapping Cuz This One Didn't Work Out...Especially Over This Beat. Sorry Bro.

Return The Favor? http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931004
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.