Soundclick Instrumental Charts

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by AK_Beats, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK_Beats

AK_Beats New Member

gotta quick question. I jus started postin beats on soundclick an I was jus wondering how many plays you need to get to the top of the charts. I gotta couple beats that went to like the 300s with like 200-300 plays in a couple of days. How many plays does it actually take to get to the top of the Instrumental/Beat charts.

p.s.

I'm ready for the newbie disses and shit talking but I'm jus askin outta curiousity.
    test
  2. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

shit 200 or 300 hit a couple days and shit...I get a couple thousand hits A DAY on a lot of my beats...You gotta really be smashin em wit hits to be on the charts..200 or 300 every couple days won't bring you close..

So just keep workin on gettin mad hits
    test
  3. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

I got to #4 on the Gangster intramental charts. And i'm number #7 right now. I know the beat ain't my best but trust me I got my ways to get on the charts.

EDIT: (oh and now that I look at my stats that track got 594 plays yesterday).
    test
  4. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

It depends, about a year ago, it took about 9000-10000 to be #1. Now im sure its higher, cuz i pull in 700-1000 on average which used to land me just outside of the top 20 and now its a little furthur out.

Long story short, it takes ALOT more than a couple hundred plays, daily
    test
  5. Arkane Beats

ps, ask ozone
    test
  6. AK_Beats

AK_Beats New Member

damn, thats a lot of plays. I mean, i jus started postin beats like a month ago but I guess no matter how long you've been there it take a lot of free advertising/spamming in order to get to the top.
    test
  7. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

we barely get 200 total plays a day, haha thats bullshit..
    test
  8. AK_Beats

AK_Beats New Member

heh, I'm feelin you. man my shit is up to #238 in the Hip-Hop sub-charts an this is the most plays I got so far. I guess I gotta startin breakin into peoples houses an puttin my shit on constant loop.
    test
  9. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

Highest I hit was roughly #20 in the subgenres..and that was pullin in about 300 or so that day. This was sometime in the summer - so I'm sure it's more now.
    test
  10. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

i've hit #1 a few times a long time ago and was gettin about 800 plays a day

it was probably more but I didn't really pay too much attention
    test
  11. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

*Hint*promotion/ free hot beats *hint*. Thats all you need to get on the charts. I don't spam though. And make sure you got hot beats if you wanna stay on the charts. I just go to a message board listen to a track for a few seconds and then I would give some feed. People will come to your page just from seein it on somebody elses message board.
    test
  12. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

On average I'm gettin about 1,500 a day. All you gotta do is establish a somewhat constant fanbase and sooner or later you'll be gettin 10,000 per day.
    test
  13. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

^i doubt that

10,000 ? nah brotha. be realistic. the top production site on Soundclick doesn't get 10,000 per day
    test
  14. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

^^^I was just guestimating, I think 10,000 per day is possible. I've had V.I.P. page for only 4 months, so I figured the veterans would be getting ALOT more plays since their fanbases are already established.
    test
  15. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

a couple days ago i had about 20,000 on a free crunk beat and that was #1 for like a week...
    test
  16. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

20,000 for one beat? damn, how much get total for that day?
    test
  17. Arkane Beats

10,000 a day is very possible, shit top 3 gets about 5-7000 a day
    test
  18. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

how is all the garbage beats getting in the top 20 while real shit is getting 10-50 plays a day?
    test
  19. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

^ usually...comes down to promotion...these wack producers spam like crazy...and are #1 and #2...mean..while...they're are nukkaz whos joint are crazy...but because he/she doesnt promote...or promote enough...he/she's stuck being unknown...soundclicks chart positions dont reflect talent anymore..which is a shame....but...hey what can u do....
    test
  20. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

soundclick is trash now imo too many producers trying to impersonate others.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.