Soundclick backgrounds

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BullyBeats, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

Do any of you guys know how to change your background on a standard band account on SoundClick or do you have to upgrade to V.I.P?

Cause I can't see an option anywhere to customize your band account, not even the background, it's just plain white and I hate it.

Whats up with that shit man?
    test
  2. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

have to upgrade to V.I.P
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

if you know css real well you can do it with out a vip.. i recently learned this as i was messing with the web developer toolbar and firebug.. hit me up at in812dy812 if you need help
    test
  4. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

Can you tell me more about toolbar/firebug? Still tryna figure out how to modify the code to my current CSs layout (as a vip) to add images/links higher up on my page!

aim - turnitupmg
    test
  5. MrXtrA

you can only modify bits and pieces if it's not VIP because you can't set new css classes without having access to the advanced css

you can only do div style and absolute positioning and that only goes so far, that's why we don't offer modified nonvip soundclicks

mg you know my aim i can help you with element positioning
    test
  6. Diasick

Diasick this guy

you can use the original css soundclick has, and modify it through the web developer toolbar if you know css you can do this with out a vip page but you need a vip page to actually use it.. don't let not having a vip page stop you from making a layout.

you simply set the display to none on the elements you don't want to show, set the width of the container to the width of your layouts container, you can't actually add html for the classes but you can put the markup in dreamweaver then go from there.

i also thought you need vip to do this.. but with lil css knowledge you can easily do it without a vip page, my page just expired and i can still make layouts without it

you could go ahead and do your html, and css then when you get your vip page put it in.

its really no different from doing a regular layout.
    test
  7. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

I don't know much about CSS, but what I do know is that I set up a basic band account and tried to edit the background but there were no options. I presumed that it was because my account hadn't been approved yet. So I uploaded an old beat purely to get my account verified so I could see if a editing option would be there.

But the shit's still the same man. You can't change the background at all on a standard account?

Guess I'm gonna have to upgrade it then

But you if you know of a way then my aim I.D is bullybeats1

Thanks for your reply
    test
  8. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

4 real?

So I have to put up with the anemic standard page until I upgrade?
    test
  9. MrXtrA

i'll hit you on aim and give you a few options, but they are VERY limited unless you are vip

reason why is listed above

gut check says it's possible by removing elements but that seems to be even more hassle than it's worth, i might look into it but from what i saw you can't position any elements to left side of a non premium soundclick which limits your options heavily
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

^ this is diasick, i told you the other day on aim i am able to just make one in the web developer toolbar, i can actually use firebug to find out the classes, then do the html markup for it, im a killer when it comes to css lol

it is a hassle, but with the vip you really don't have the html to modify unless you do your own html, which you can just do that in dreamweaver or w/e u use as an IDE, you could go ahead and make the layout then put it into soundclick.

but you will have to know the classes soundclick uses because if you have a client they wont be able to use it

web dev toolbar has a feature where u can edit css and see the changes live

hell i could use it to style rapmusic differently

u need a blank soundclick layout, then you put ur custom css in there, and your html in the interview section when u get a vip
    test
  11. MrXtrA

lol word hi dia i been wondering who you were
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

these faggos wont change my name to diasick :(
    test
  13. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

I'm just gonna upgrade my soundclick to V.I.P next month when I upload some proper beats.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.