Soultan is always denying he is racist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everyone here is wrong, soultan is right

lost cause
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

While I do not think Soultan is intentionally racist, I do believe that he is a reactionary (unconscious) racist. His racism comes from deep within him and it is so deep rooted that he doesn't even realize (nor will he ever acknowledge to himself) that it is actually present in him.

That said, this thread is bullshit. Every quote is taken entirely out of the context in which it was used and given a totally different context. I remember each one of these threads and the context he said this stuff in was not the same context as you are presenting it in.

Side Note: Soultan's response reminds me of my responses when I know I'm wrong and I flip the words and spin them so that the argument goes entirely off course. Soultan is attempting to red herring the thread.

A man would say, "Yep, I'm racist. I am a product of America. This is what you made me, now deal with it."
    test
  3. oh piss off. the context was not off. it was a thread about colonialism/racism
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Ad Hominem Fallacies does not mean just attacking the person, menaz. It means attacking the person in lieu of their argument. I'll call you a dumbass AND kill your argument...

I never said I was above clownin' he shit outta someone. Call me ex lax. I'll clown anyone and cure them of being full of shit.
    test
  5. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

soultam are you even just mildy racist towards white people?

*awaits perfectly orchastrated answer*
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I want to see Soultan just come right out and say "Yes, I prefer black people over white people."

I have no problem admitting that I would rather be around most black people.
    I'm not sure why it is so difficult for a black man to say it. I know it's true.
    I have white skin and I get uncomfortable in a room full of white people.
    Never do in a room full of black people.
    test
  7. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You say people are too stupid to make an argument therefore their argument is worthless. You don't attack their argument though. I also said you browbeat, at least you admit to that.

Nexttime you do a video response just hold up your CD and get the product placement out of the way.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hey brit i dont need any money for poker

im a big time professional now a days

i make almost $23/hr

jeaaaah
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

*slaps the shit outta sodium*
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

No, I do that with you because you actually do seem too stupid. That I'll admit to.
    [/quote]If I do pre on the vid, I just put my url on there. Most of my vids have absolutely nothing to do with my CD tho...
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

1. No one has asked me that specifically,

2. It would be kind of rude to say as much, even if true and not racist.

3. You being comfortable in a room full of blacks or me being comfortable in a room full of whites does not absolve someone from being prejorative with regards to those races respectively. For example: if you were in a room full of the black folks I know, you'd be comfortable, but not for the right reason presuming you still hold to the preconceived notions you have exhibited about blacks in the past. You would think "whew! A room fool of people in their twenties and thirties who also are uneducated. Look at these black people!" But you'd be wrong. Or if circa the "Walk With Me" song, youd be like "Whew! Great! I'm not the only weed smoker here with family problems! Look at all these black people!" But you'd be wrong and the presumption would be racist.

I know you may or may not still subscribe to such beliefs, I'm just making a point.

I had a professor say "I'm not scared of white people. What would I be scared of 'em for? I know I can beat any one of their asses." So he'd be comfortable and at least unthreatened in a group of whites. However, the presumption that he can beat they asses because their white is not true and is quite a racist presumption.

Therefore, If I were to say "Oh, I'm more comfy around blacks" wouldn't mean I have a healthy perception of blacks OR a hatred of whites. It may mean "I'm not comfortable around whites because they intimidate me with their superiority" which is the opinion of some blacks, btw. Such is not a hatred of whites, it would be an envy of whites and arguably not racist while prejorative.

I'm goin' over some heads right now, so I'll just pause it here and hope someone gets it.
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

This coming from a guy who gets his history mixed up.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself as a black man I whole heartly support. You're right you must prove to us ignorant white folk blacks aren't all uneducated sloths. Thanks for showing us the light and breaking that stereotype in the 21st century.

Honestly soultan, you're a true racial master mind.

So I take it you have a inferiority complex, Something to prove to the white man?

Well, BLING! BLING then!
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

what the hell are you talking about? YOU are an idiot, not all white people. Things I say about you are about YO dumb ass. Stop looking back at all white people like "You hear what he called us? He called us stupid!" [dummy]
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I was just saying that with all these white dudes (defending the black and white divisive perspective) saying that you are racist, you should just go along with it and say that you do prefer most black folks over most white folks. Just get that shit out of the way so these schmucks can go away. What can they say if you say yes? It's like somebody calling somebody else ugly or gay or retarded and the person says, "Yep, I am" . . . what else can they say?

Nobody gives a shit if you prefer black people over white people or white people over black people and even if you said that you don't, there is no way of knowing for sure if deep down inside you don't feel uncomfortable around white people for one reason or another.

Like you said, your dislike of whites could be jealousy or it could be anger from a past experience and while you may not show any signs of carrying it around inside of you, it may be buried deep down within where nobody can see it. Who cares? As long as people aren't harming one another, I don't give a shit what they believe. A man can dislike me because my skin is light, but if he talks to me with respect, we'll get along fine. He can hate me all he likes, but he will respect me.

Why would it be rude? They are having a circle jerk on you and you think it would be rude to respond? Who cares if you prefer black people over white people? I prefer being around Black Jamaicans over White Americans any day of the week.

Great response. My statement was racist. For a non-black man to prefer being around black people it could mean numerous things. The person speaking may say, "I prefer being around black people over white people." But, if that person's experience with black people is predominantly Jamaicans, they are not actually preferring Black people, they are preferring Jamaicans. Jamaicans have a different culture than Inner City Black Americans and Inner City Black Americans have a very different culture than somebody from West Ghana.

If the same man who says that he prefers Black people over white people has Jamaicans in mind and speaks of smoking weed, etc. . . is he being racist or is he just going from his own personal experience?

My wife's brother is engaged to a Jamaican woman. My wife's father made a statement a while back after he got to know her and said to my wife's mother, "She's not so black." On the surface this sounds extremely racist. If she heard this statement she would be hurt from it because she would think that her fiance's father is racist toward black people, but he isn't. It isn't color that he dislikes, it is class. He played professional basketball in Europe all of his life and grew up in a culture that takes care of your family, works hard, etc so when he sees how black people act around South Florida (and New York), watches television, sees single black mothers everywhere and single black men with numerous baby mommas . . . he equates the word black with the "class" and white with another "class" because he sees white people golfing, living in nice homs, driving nice cars, etc. By saying that his son's fiance is "not so black" he was actually saying that she has class, in his own way. In fact, everybody that he admires is black. Athletes, Musicians, Actors, Etc . . . But, he doesn't think of them as black. How can Michael Jordan not be black in his eyes? How can Denzel Washington be the best actor and a great man? How can he respect Martin Luther King and love Mohammed Ali if it is actually black people that he doesn't like? It is not a race issue, it is a class issue. Most racist people are not actually racist, it is class that they don't like, they just don't use the right words to express themselves because their comprehension of language and words is not adequate and their communication skills are lacking.

This is why Confucius said that we all need to know our language and use it properly if we're ever going to attempt understanding one another and having even a moment of peace and unity.

I made the statement hoping that you would say something that would give me the opportunity to say exactly what you just said and instead, you said it. If a man prefers black people it may in fact be that he believes black equates to lower class and he has a low self-esteem. Or, he could be thinking of Jamaicans and saying "black" or he may be connecting something else to black people.

I was thinkin as I read that . . . "Does this dude consider Bill Goldberg to be a white man or is this another example of Jews being somewhere in between?"

[creed]

Anybody who speaks (and understands) English and doesn't understand what you just said, is a moron.

Well put, we agree completely.
    test
  16. hahah@this imaginary occurence happening in your head. what a paranoid loon.

seriously, where do you get this warped nonsense from? its hillarious how you put 'also' in italics.

going over heads? wow. Seriously, I remember when you said on youtube something along the lines of "I call people stupid a lot, its the curse of being well informed." Me and my 4 homies rolled around laughing.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Brit, you just became the person who Soultan was referring to when he said, "I'm goin over some heads right now."

I laughed at him assuming he was going over somebody's head, as I read his post and replied to it saying that somebody would have to be a complete moron to not understand what he was saying. I laughed again when you made it clear that he went over your head.

Two audible laughs in a row.
    That's rare for me.

The first time I laughed because of how ridiculously wrong I thought he was. The second time I laughed at how ridiculously right I turned out to be.
    test
  18. you are not the best judge of whether knowledge goes over peoples heads - you are ignorant in a myriad of matters. You and soultan have one thing in common though: you both think you are smart.

You are playing that cat and mouse came of befriending soultan. I'm surprised you havent pulled that: "yea I get on better with the blacks in my school" shit yet.
    Look at you, trying to bring self-importance to yourself by trying to get a foot in the door with how you stereotypically perceive black people.

reminds me of the time I was at the opera with my girl, and some dumbass said to her " oh, you are black and you like opera?"
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You prove my point everytime you attack me.

FYI: I read the post below also.

DUH!
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Perhaps, but his post did go over your head so I am correct for the time being.

You make the mistake of believing that I have ever tried to befriend anybody on RM. I have all the friends I need, in real life. Agreeing with somebody and getting along with them do not equate to befriending that person. Soultan and I would never hang out in person unless it was for some significant purpose.

Why does anything I've said remind you of that?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.