Soultan is always denying he is racist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He is even offering money if someone can prove that he is? I dont want your money soultan, give it to ill rich for poker funds. Really, I am doing this as my very own sanity check, because the vehemence in which you deny what you do has made me question whether I am indeed wrong somehow.

So here goes,ima throw this out into the spec.

If the people of the introspec say 'ok Brit, you are wrong about this' and convince me otherwise, then I will happily put my hands up and and let soultan go back to his youtubing happily.

before we begin let me just problematise the concept of 'race' which soultan always seems to disregard when he enters race debates:

Race is an unsatisfactory concept:
    •due to the extent of human inter-breeding over centuries;
    •the over-simplicity and longevity of a division of the world’s population into negroid (black); mongoloid (bit yellow); and caucasion (white), which division has proved difficult to shift, is silly and over-colour based.
    •because it divides humanity.

now, here is just a few I have found:

in relation to whites (all of them,even the pale skinned newborns I assume)

YOUR? yea so thats Cheddar bob and Pythagoras rounded up neatly into a couple of like-minded thieves stealing the true 'black' knowledge?

Soultan talking about inherent evil of whites enslaving blacks while completely ignoring the history of slavery (see aristotle perhaps?) and furthermore, completely disregarding human nature and making it a race issue only. Placing the embodiment of evil innately into people defined through skin tone, disregarding that ‘the overall genetic difference between ‘races’ – Africans and Europeans say – is no greater than that between different countries within Europe or within Africa. Individuals – not nations and not races – are the main repository of human variation’

So, are these comparable racial slurs that he will use as the accuser?what about the content and the intent?
    is he just misinformed and ignant or is it all in my fucking head

you decide.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I believe soultan is racist in a higher learning omar epps sort of perceptive. I just honestly think he is so egotistical he won't recognize it. Everyone is raically bias, but he will litterally try to rewrite history. That is the only problem I have with him.

I don't agree with your style of argument ethier, One can cherry-pick anyones words and make them look how they want. He probably said most of that in a different contexts. He was probably defending his race against someone attacking his race or postulating egotistical statements.

He's patriotic toward Africa like rednecks are patriotic toward America. He has a nostalgic affection for Africa which causes him to lie about alot of things and react the way he does.

One thing soultan needs to learn is race is not biological it is socialological, I've always said when it comes to race it's about the influence of social-structure. Prehistorically, racism nor race existed.

My conclusion, I wouldn't say you're totally wrong, but I would say your method is. I'd say Soultan is a angery race baiter who can't cope with actual history. Whites don't seem any worse once you study other ethnic cultures in history. Whites just take most the credit because people have popularized the stigma of the North analntic slave trade and civil-rights movements. Not to mention, Most these black people are taught in American schools which are teaching them what? The entire History of America.

The slave trade was only 400 hundered years ago.
    The civil rights movement was only about 50 years ago.
    It's more of a not so long ago resentment some black people have which free speech in america teaches to them. You won't catch a country ruled by a foreign dictator allowing its people to know about their misdeeds.

Any act of man is inhertally evil. Every man is built evil.
    That is the biological bases of human nature. Social-structure never had to influence this behavior, this behavior came into social structure, people just think it is the social structure influencing when it's actually our innate behavior. The social structure is trying to teach us to resist our innate behaviors. For centuries now the social-structure's goal has been to make us christ-like. Only the social-sturcture doesn't understand christ is a figment of their imaginations and nothing will ever be christ-like because humans weren't built to function in such a manner.
    test
  3. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

yo you got to take a step back and look at what the phenomena afrocentrism is all about if you want to explain soultan's behaviors. at its base, its a reaction to a perception of inferiority -- a coping mechanism. The original perception is unacceptable thus a new one is constructed to set their universe right again. Reality becomes shaped and hammered into something that can be lived in; something comforting.

thus its something that occurs not just in a racial way but in people in general.

The fat girl who becomes a bully, the skinny kid who lifts weights. and even on small scale every day events: when you get insulted "oh that guy doesn;t know what hes talking about anyway" when you get dumped "i dont need her i'm too good for her anyway"

To this extant, its something that we all do on some level. whether we are aware of it or not.

but Black soultan most certainly isn't. The universe he has constructed for himself to live in is so decorated that it becomes clear that it was once a very horrible place to be. So done up is his reality that it could only be the product of intense reactions to inferiority. He has literally pushed out with great force anything remotely close to suggesting some inferiority in him. for this reason, it is impossible for him to see anything wrong with some of the things he says. becauxse to do so would contradict with the safety of his universe. his afrocentrism -- which in soultan's case is particularly strong -- is blind and immovable because he uses afrocentrism as way to comfort him. he cant question or discard it. it keeps him up. so is this a bad thing? i dont think so. like you point out in your post It makes soultan say silly things not in alignment with reality sometimes, it makes him not realize when he is wrong at times, and ultimately it maks him have a giant ego. but i think its for the best that he does this despite all those extra frills. you just have to look at the bigger pciture.
    test

4. so you think he owes me fifty bills?

I'm not trying to be misleading with said quotes. I agree that context is important, but I believe I have captured the context in which they were said fairly accurately.It's not cherry picking because I chose these for a reason and the reason was they demonstrated the racist content which he so surely denies yet unleashes on others as a blinding double standard. . Additionally, Defending your race because someone is attacking it doesnt give you a loophole to start calling a group collective 'vile' or 'evil' imo. Thats like me hating on cambodians cus I heard pol pot killed a lot of people. Surely if you are fighting against racism (like soultan) then you would be even more aware that it is a stupid position to take? maybe not.

Nostalgic affection isn't an excuse to lie in order to forward an agenda.
    hes 35 for fcks sake. Time to grow up.

you havent said exactly why my method is wrong apart from the chance of it being taken out of conext ( and me cherry picking) this hasn't been proven or disproven. goto the colonialism thread and see if my context stands up when projecting what he was talking about. You have also said my method is wrong because he is just 'reacting' and people are pushing his buttons. I disagreed with this because It allows for a loophole for any kind of retaliation and just racism.

so you're a biologically deterministic theological/telelogical conservative/marxist
    test
  5. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

Without psycoanalzying somebody I only know online I think this is a great post in general. If you strip away the specific references to Soultan you have a revealing post about human nature in general. Thanks for the great post Sodium.
    test
  6. McGirth

McGirth New Member

^ i agree with red, interesting post sodium... Reminds me of this by Aesop.

The Fox and the Grapes

One hot summer's day a certain fox saw a juicy bunch of grapes hanging from a vine. It certainly was very hot, and the fox was thirsting for something to drink. “These grapes are just what I need to quench my thirst!” said the fox.

But the vine on which the grapes hung was too high for him to reach even with his longest stretch. So he decided to jump.

Drawing back a few paces, he ran towards the vine and took a great big leap, but missed the grapes. Turning around, he jumped again. This time too, with no success. The fox tried to jump for the grapes again and again and yet again, to no avail.

Since he could not reach the delicious looking grapes, the fox finally concluded, ”These grapes must be sour!” and walked away with his nose in the air, though hotter and even thirstier than before!
    test
  7. so you all gonna sit on the fence.

pansies.
    test
  8. Sodium

it sounded like your op was ultimately trying to confront the reverse racism from blacks thing issue. i tried to use sloutan as an allaegory for blak people (in america) to explain where "reverse racism" come from and why i think its not really a bad thing at the end. besides sultan;s racism isnt even that bad -- more silly than anything. if it gets you upset then youre the immature one.
    test
  9. ok well I disagree with your reverse racism justifcation of said act. I suppose the question is, reverse racism or not, are his statements considered racist or are they all in my head and misconstrued by me
    test
  10. Sodium

sounds racist to me
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place on this one.
    Is he racist or just racially bias? I tend to think the latter.
    His insults are just meant to get a rise out of you.

But is his intent meant to be racist or just throw your own history back in your face? I would choose the latter. Most Far-leftest will throw your history back in your face when they can't 1.) debate the subject matter at hand or 2.) when they have no defense agianst your offensive toward their affiliates history such as someone like Hugo chavez who runs venezuela with a Iron fist which they worship.

If he was racist there would be a context directed at the whites of today. He seems to be against white slave traders and nostalgic race issues. Thus, he associates them with words like EVIL. You can't take quotes like "You're lucky we even talk to your dumb asses." That is subjective and speaks generally, that isn't racist.

Nostalgic affections + pyschological problems + afrocentric education =
    The Soical-structure conditioning a impressionable mentally ill person.
    Soultan is a product of other influences as well such as his parents and friends. All those factors play part in soultans conditioning. He takes everything he reads litteral, he believes everything his Afrocentic school taught him. And it doesn't help he has depression and other cases of on-set mental illness.

If you want to be pissed at someone be pissed at paris hilton.
    I did two weeks in jail for the same offense she commited (driving on a suspended licenses) yet she gets out in 4 days. Now there is something everyone should be pissed about. Now that is a loophole.

Soultan is immature, You should know this by now.

You're method is subjective. You constructed it how you saw it expecting others to see it through your looking glass. You perceived it how you wanted to perceive it to lanch your own agenda. Don't take that as a bad thing every human has a agenda to run. You're hate for soultan blinded your senses of reasoning. I've fallen victim to this passion myself. By showcasing you a different perspective I have demonstrated to you what I find wrong with it.

I'm many things. Noone is just one thing. That would be boring.

My main passions are evolution, biology, sociology, civics, history, economics, pragmatism, classical libertarianism.

I'm also what you stated as well. However, not so much into marxism anymore.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

The hispanic bitch•••••• thing in my custom title was soultan.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Further on topic, the best example of Soultan being racist that I recall is the double standards in comedy threads I used to make.
    test
  14. Sodium

what did he say
    test
  15. *holds out palm for 50 bills*
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I think he is an undercover uncle tom ass porch nigga trying to act like he is pro black.
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

I think we worked that out about 6 years ago.
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

enough of the circle jerk over my race issues. Aside from the fact that Brit Boi Gee is stretching entirely too far to put words in my mouth when he quotes me and then interprets my words as something completely different (You're lucky we even talk to you people" meant those of us in that thread that were on my side even entertaining morons like Gee. And yes, any group of people that show up to enslave another group of people are inherently racist and evil. Can you please tell me how that meant all europeans in your eyes?) I want to speak on reverse racism:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING. IT'S JUST RACISM. There's no reverse racism because racism is not defined as white hatred of blacks. It's the hatred of a race of people (very loosely defined. Of course there are more facets thereof.)

Now, as for justification of reverse racism for those that got me mad twisted: THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION OF BLACK HATRED OF WHITES WHATSOEVER.

Be sure: you have a lot of people (even on this site) who act like they hate white people and/or will say as much or believe that whites are inferior and justify it by the actions of europeans throughout history as towards blacks. "Oh, whites did this! Fuck whites! etc." You cannot and will not ever see me say anything like that and I check my peoples who make that mistake. Now why:

It completely devoids any argument a black person or a latino person or a white or any other person may have against racism. How can you argue against racism with racism? Here, you cannot fight fire with fire; a backdraft will not work.

What YOU all need to do is learn to delineate between me and those others you see. I am not sizzla, I am not Hollow, I am not any one else on here who may or may not be black and have a black centered perception of race. Whereas they say "I love black people! I'm proud to be black!" and then later might say "I hate white people!" realize they are not one in the same statement. (Granted, I'm not saying hollow does this, but siz most definitely does...) Because many of you are used to hearing these two statements contemporaneously, when I come along and say "I'm proud to be black", you hear "I hate white people"; like damn all the other ethnicities out there, Soultan must just hate whites!" However, never did I nor will I say "I hate" any race of people. I may hate a group of whites, for example. Klansmen, Slaveowners, Slave traders, Nsync. But it doesn't mean I hate all white people or even most white people, or even individuals in said groups. I'm sure there are many jovial and likeable KKK members. I'm just not liking that group of people and what it stands for.

In the next post, I will analyze Brit Boi Gee's quotes of me and why he's a fucking moron.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

The phrase "dumb asses" hear should be your first clue. Clearly, I was talking about the dumbasses I was talking to when I said "you dumb asses". Could it possibly mean I think whites are "dumbasses"? Or is it more likely that I think Brit Boi Gee and Menaz and Teq are "dumbasses", considering I've been calling them that for years and have in fact never referred to all whites as anything, let alone "dumbasses".

[dunno] What's your problem with this one? Is it you don't like the fact that it's true? Go look me up and prove me wrong. And yes, you can presume I meant European Philosophers; the great ones who are commonly referred to as the founders of Philosophy. However, their admission of gaining knowledge of philosophy from N. Africa gets swept under the rug.

Now, does my noting this fact make me a racist? No. Does it suck for anyone who is trying to hold on to some ideal of white supremacy? Yes. Would the latter therefore try to refer to me as racist as an attempt to discredit the fact i just stated about N. African philosophy? Yep.

See: there is a difference between being racist and being aware of your heritage. Granted, I'm not north African, but I wanted to know about the region my real name comes from, so I read up on it. Oh, and black people can read too, Brit. Just in case you were wondering.

some of that top notch edumacation of yours in the works, huh? [dummy]

I'm sorry if you don't think so, but any group of people that enslaves another group of people are inherently racist. Now, why YOU think that means all whites makes me question the history department of whatever school you go to.

Here is another example of you hearing/reading one thing and interpreting it wrong. You paraphrased me as saying "whites who enlaved blacks are inherently evil."

Now, a comma in the wrong place would make that a racist statement. "Whites, who enslaved blacks, are inherently evil." <-- that's a racist statement because it says whites all enslaved blacks and are thusly inherently evil.

"whites who enslaved blacks are inherently evil". <== Not a racist statement. That means only the whites that enslaved blacks are inherently evil. I'm sure other whites are inherently evil as well, but that mustn't have been the topic of whatever thread you wasted your time pulling that from.

Keep in mind, however, that the quote you have from me doesn't say "whites who enslaved blacks..." It says "The inherent evil of those who showed up."

What that has to do wit hwhites, slave masters, enslaving people, etc. or even Aristotle is beyond me, but your making that logical leap is falacious on it's face.

You can keep trying, though. One way you can go is to find the sentences before and after the quotes you have. In other words, refresh our memories by way of direct quotes (and not dishonest paraphrasing and lying) what the context was.

And for the record, let me leave you with these words:

Never Assume. By that I mean you should be sure to argue what I actually say and not what you think I was trying to say. I will always say exactly what I mean how I mean it. I address it here in this video blog.

[youtube]d7Z9AHcc0oc[/youtube]
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Dam you look old... What age did you start losing your hair homie?
    I'm being sort of serious.

How you gonna accuse people of committing Ad hominem fallacies when you committed a noticeable one at the end... Calling people stupid! Given you were clever enough not to give names, nontheless it's still browbeating.

I feel your going insane. I don't understand why you care or not if people think you're a hypocrite? I just don't get it. Only thing I can think of is your ego has a image to maintain. When you make a 50 dollar bet, Of course people are going to come after you. Don't start wiggin' out over it.

Key phrase: "WHAT HE SAID" In other words, You can't get him on implying. You have to find a direct quote of racist nature.

I did notice the only people you found dumb in your example are three white people. Personally, I just think you don't care for white people... Nothing racist about it, you just don't care for us, fine with me.

LOL@ soultan getting all confused on his history again, Thinking blacks discovered america then switching back to indians and then something incoherent about mexicans. Correction but I will accept, inuits, Paleo-Indians (clovis culture), or Solutreans as the first discovers of america. Mexican don't come along until Blacks and whites start fornicating with the indian population.

Oh shit the fun I could have with you in real life conversation when it comes to history. Wtf were you even trying to say? that was a classic goof of all time! Noone claimed whites discovered america first, but they did colonize it first utlizing the negroids from africa as their main source of man-power.

Infact, The new evidence says the first inuits/paleo-Indians came from Europe specifically france & spain. http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1036011

You're funny to me, You're so harmless. You are the most nontreating black man I have ever met, Infact I would be proud to call you my neighbor.

How you going to personally attack ME in your stupid little example especially when I aready made it for you defending your ignortant ass? You make no sense. Old bald headed over the hill wanksta looking preacher. Soon You'll be playing to empty rooms hittin' stages with your Dr. House cane. Man, You need some sense, so you can buy yourself some humor.

Noone to the best of my knowledge has ever accused you of being racist for saying BLACK IS THE THING TO BE. Lmao @ you big uppin' your flash-like typing skills as if anyone gives a fuck. Anit noone trying to hire you as secretary.

For me, Human is the best thing to be, You should watch more chris rock comedy specials, or venture into east st.louis. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.