SoulKhan = overrated?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by r00k_is_rap, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Soul Khan, you SON OF A BITCH.

lmaoooo

nah but SK is a beast. I'd kindly refer any haters to the Deacon Frost battle.

Someone who isn't a "dominant battler" wouldn't last a second in URL. SK caught one of the biggest bodies on their stage in history.

I must admit, I'm not as much a fan of his style in GT type battles as I was his URL shit.. but he still does his thing in GT and URL alike. Real recognize real.

BTW: I really don't think "Thesaurus" or "Illmac" would have done as well as SK did in URL tbh.
    test
  2. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

I think thats mainly because of two reasons...

#1, their schemes are sometime too intricate, and URL isnt one for syllable combining...they rather hear you lifting the steel.

and #2, SK is just SO much nerdier, thats its cool to be nerdy. Does that make sense? Kinda like SOlomon, fat white jew rapper, it fits perfect. Whereas Saurus/Illmac would just be another white guy trying to rap, Khan/Fresco/Iron/Rone, they stick out.
    test
  3. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

I havent found any reason to use this word for the last couple of weeks but this is a perfect occasion to say WHAT A FUCKING BUNCH OF BULLFUCK!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Re: Sensa battle

Rook, I took several different angles, some new, some reexamined, against Sensa, and although he had great, and definitely win-worthy material, too, he used a lot of approaches that were done before, as well as a a third round "personal" that was just factually incorrect. How did he get jerked? Honestly? And I adapted to the region and even the actual physical crowd more than any battler that's gone over there. Keep in mind, I would have been fine with him winning, too, especially since he's one of their best, but that was easily, material-wise, one of my best performances.

Then again, I'm also somewhat convinced that a lot of this is just folks trying to be contrary because you can just say, "Nah, that wasn't that crazy."
    test
  5. Soul Khansenses

Oh, and if Madness and I had gone to OT, which is where we would have gone based on his second round that he told me, my OT would have made the world explode.
    test
  6. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

post it up
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Soul Khansenses

Nope, it was kind of a kamikaze approach.
    test
  8. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

I'd like to hear Madness' second round now.
    test
  9. Stock

Stock New Member

Well, I imagine it would be just like every other redundant madness verse:

You look like (Movie reference), Punchline, Aids Joke, Movie Reference, Ends with 30 seconds about beating his opponent up.
    test
  10. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

test
  11. __LDO__

__LDO__ New Member

Word.
    test
  12. fightdirty

fightdirty New Member

He`s good, but I could name at least ten battlers which styles I prefer and that I think would beat him.
    test
  13. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

you were gwan 8mile him?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

How is someone who battles in every league and bodies cats in em all(save Kotd-porich corny as fuck),that goes overseas and adapts there slang and politics into his performance and MURDERS, goes to the "black" gun clap/shotty blast league in a white tux and brim and later has muhfuckas chanting his name OVERRATED?--rated appropriately --fuck who yall think would beat him-they haven't and judging by Soul's inferences they won't so-dead this
    test
  15. Dextah Dunx

Dextah Dunx Emcee/Battle Affiliate

Soul Khan = Top 10 GT
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Obvious troll is obvious.

Chopper needs to be banned, his act was ALRIGHT at first, but now it's just redundant.

Personally, I don't think Diz is as great as everyone says he is. He's never really impressed me with his lines and his lack of creativity is masked by his incessant yelling. I couldn't tell you one dope Diz line off the top of my head.
    test
  17. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Choppa is one of maybe three "trolls" who shouldn't be banned and make this site more interesting, TBH. The rest can go die of GRIDS in a fire.
    test
  18. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

Soul Khan is a very intelligent battler and I do believe he know what angles and approaches he can take to beat anyone. Which is different from saying he would beat anyone.

However, when he wants to prove something and feel really motivated he is almost unstoppable. Like his URL debut against Deacon and his battle with QP and, as I heard, also against Fox.

We all can agree that they are not top tier battlers, but I´m one of those dudes that believe that its all about performance. And his great performances are the reason why I think many battlers dont want it with him. SK is currently one of the most difficult dudes to beat in the battle circuit cause he mix everything very well and has amazing crowd control.

Plus he been putting mad work battling everywhere in a short period of time, while making music. Which gives even more credit in my eyes and makes even harder to prepare well to battle. Most top tier cats battle like 4 times a year.

Overrated? Nah, just getting credit for the huge amount of work he been putting in the last year.

But I do agree that if he wants to solidify a Top 5 spot, he needs to clash against huge names like Hollow, Aye Verb, Dizaster, Real Deal, Illmac, Pat Stay, etc.
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I'm afraid Chopper's best troll days are behind him.
    test
  20. Soul Khansenses

I'm all good with people not liking my shit but I will not stand for falsehoods. I am NOT ducking Mike Flamez. I have been passed over by him as all mortal beings are beneath his celestial glow.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.