SoulKhan = overrated?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by r00k_is_rap, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

^see what i mean, obese and lame
    test
  2. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

Calm down tubby.
    test
  3. TheUnbannableOn

TheUnbannableOn He Who Bodied The Don

All battlers should have an ego in battles and interviews and so forth, correct... Battlers shouldn't have Kanye syndrome.
    test
  4. Track 2

Track 2 Well-Known Member

the problem with soul khan is that he battles too much
    test
  5. fullhousehorse

fullhousehorse New Member

khans overrated, pretty wack actually

nice guy though
    test
  6. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Wow @ comparing infidelity to an ego in battle rap.
    :funny:
    Btw.. nice concluding statement, wasn't circular in the least!

Btw you're analogies are so spot on.
    Fox to E. Ness.. bahjesus
    test
  7. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

how are u dudes judging soul khans ego? the fact that he goes outta of his way to argue against u unknown faceless dudes against him actually having one nulls that bullshit. He should have been hit u muhfuckas with the Im soul khan u silly bitch who the fuck are u, cause seriously who the fuck are u? can u battle rap nigga? but khan still humors u wtf kinda ego is that?
    test
  8. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

Soul's the man.
    test
  9. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Is UnbannableOn the poster formerly known as xxhollowxx?
    test
  10. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Believe so.. that would explain his underdog style of arguing..
    test
  11. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

I guarantee that this time next year the majority of RM will be saying the same thing, and not even because he's actually overrated but because once somebody gets hyped up as much as Khan is getting hyped up now that always eventually leads to him being considered overrated.
    test
  12. Soul Khansenses

This time next year, I won't be battling. But if I am, it will be the most unbridled destruction of an opponent you'll ever see.
    test
  13. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

here's the thing... 'overrated' is a really flimsy concept. you're using objective criteria to judge even more objective opinions of someone's skills.

i dont feel SK as much as the majority of the RM population who has him being totally untouchable, but that doesn't mean that i dont think hes really dope. if i were to call him overrated for that, i'd sound like a hater.

and frankly when people hype someone up as much as they do soul khan, it usually makes you just want to fuckin hate the guy if you dont see the appeal like they do, cuz everyones shovin it down your throat (pause). but i dont see a lot of that with SK.. even dudes callin him overrated acknowlegde that he's nice. thats a sure sign that he's legit
    test
  14. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

thought id add , i just peeped the first few tracks on soul like khan. really feeling this shit. props.

sounds like you got some brother ali influence. thats whats up
    test
  15. check won

check won New Member

Weeeell... see... i think khan is a cool ass dude... and he's has amazing concepts... but i can see where this post is coming from because i can't say i personally see him in the elite teir, which a lot of people (khan included) seam to be pytting him in...

i mean, to say that diz and hollow are the only ones who you feel like you might not be able to beat, when i saw you take a legit L to DBD Live... and you have went on quite a run of wins since, but i think madness was the only top teir guy you battled and he fucked up... it's nonsense to say you would wouldn't have to worry about beating thesaurus, illmac, dumb, pat stay, real deal, iron solomon... i COULD keep naming people i think would beat SK, but there are too many people who would talk shit to me...

again... SK is hella good... but im not as in to the set em up knock em down 1-2 punch style... and i don't think it's a preference thing, i think that its a - that's not good rap- thing... and khan is a good rapper with great lines so it's shitty that most people are too stupid to like better schemes and he has had to dumb it down to win
    test
  16. Soul Khansenses

I'll say this. I know what I have to do to beat most people (not guaranteeing that it'll work in every case), but I cannot try it unless they battle me. It's been more than a year since my last loss. I'm functionally a different battler, so you might as well talk about what I did in kindergarten because it's as relevant.
    test
  17. Soul Khansenses

But in the defense of the poster's original point, I am overrated. Most people think I am the greatest in the universe, but that's not true. I am only arguably the greatest in the universe.

I'm about to start Soul Khan Sundays on Ustream or Tinychat so we can talk about your feelings on all these really important issues.
    test
  18. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Soul Khan - your album was dope. I didn't think it was great, but there are a selection of tracks on the album that I would definitely keep on my iPod.
    test
  19. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

Thats what I said homie!
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Serius Jones ends careers tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.