soul swung a punch at caustic at dont flop??

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by flabbadabbadoo, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345678

12345678 New Member

haha liking the 'swigga' bit.
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

this is why your country is retarded (no offence)
    test
  3. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

12345678 just to give you some perspective click the post count on this thread and see that you have nearly 100+ posts in this thread. you care way too much.
    test
  4. kwikwitit

kwikwitit philly reppin

I live in philly & its fairly easy to get one.. Same laws (18 rifle/21 handgun), but you can carry a concealed weapon.. Just have to apply for a gun permit & as long as your records clean from felonies, you get it..
    test
  5. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I don't actually care at all I'm just terminally unemployed and have nothing better to do with my life
    test
  6. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

:grownmanbars:
    test
  7. HaM2VaN

HaM2VaN slow it down

they cant kick out soul if they didn't kick out flex digits. That's discrimination at its finest
    test
  8. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

lol @ the concept that hoods go to sporting good stores to buy their guns.
    a lot of the guns on the street are unlicensed or at the very least not registered to the person that's carrying it.
    test
  9. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

Soul is Scottish. They're 80% more miserable than us.
    test
  10. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Agreed. And what makes Cali/NY/NJ worse is that it is harder to own a gun legally there, but there are still guns everywhere, so the guns people have on them are guns people feel less inhibited about using because the gun isn't registered to them, as you pointed out, so they can just shoot you and leave the gun at the scene of the crime, if they so choose, and still get away with it, as long as the gun is clean of fingerprints...
    test
  11. 12345678

12345678 New Member

its true tbh the only time u see a jock smiling is when hes jacking up
    test
  12. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

Deffinition, we know you in here. As someone who has been smacked at a DF event before... how did Rowan deal with that one? And is he right to shun Soul for this?
    test
  13. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

real hood dudes dont care, i said the dudes that rap about it usually ARE NOT about that life so they do not have those illegal guns sitting on them. It would be dumb of them to have them, if they are making a lot of money off this stuff then theres no reason to throw your future away off obtaining an illegal fire arm...just stupid...

so yea real hood dudes probably do have SOMETHING...but again like mentioned...those hood dudes can't shoot for shit, they don't go practice with their illegal fire arm so when a REAL situation pops off they usually miss or hit a by stander because of their shitty aim...
    and thats why i laugh at white/black comedians that joke about whites wanting to come to the hood cause thats where all the guns are at if we were invaded...when in reality your white hicks rednecks etc have a lot larger arsenal of weapons that they train with on a weekly basis and have stock piles of ammo..

myself i don't have nearly as much as i want..but as of right now i have 360 rounds of 7.62x39(6 30rd magazines per AK) little over 100 12ga shells ~100 rounds for my pistol 550 rounds for my .22 rifle 40 rounds for my .308 and 50 rounds for my girls lcp380..and that'll probably last til next time i hit up the range(minus the .22 i shoot that in the back yard pretty often)
    test
  14. CringeWorthy

CringeWorthy Returning video tapes

Hey man, that's a little uncalled for and pretty impolite. I respect your comment /opinion though.
    test
  15. Lil' Ze

Lil' Ze Active Member

so it wasn't pamflit that hit him?
    test
  16. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

Rap guys don't carry real guns

And guess what -- guys who play Dungeons and Dragons don't carry real swords

this is a word game and entertainment, guys. I don't give a fuck if Ned Flanders has a gun bar, if it's entertaining and well-delivered I'll cheer

This whole "authenticity" debate is ridiculous
    test
  17. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

anybody who says battle rappers arent really gansgtas never saw 8 mile in their lives.....
    test
  18. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

:jaydamn:
    test
  19. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

i dont necessarily mind the gun bars, i mean some are fine an entire battle about how you'll kill someone..thats ridiculous...

and the "authenticity" imo is worth something...i don't like fake ass people point blank....i mean saying you'll kill someone fine..i believe that ..i think EVERYONE would kill someone in certain situations...but when you act hard/gangster/willing to kill ALL THE TIME and you DONT even own a gun...thats ridiculous..and really stupid because eventually someones going to pull your card...
    test
  20. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

Lol @ Eurgh still sitting in this thread wtf
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.