soul swung a punch at caustic at dont flop??

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by flabbadabbadoo, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

What do they check for when youre buying a gun?

Obviously they would care about criminal history, can they check that real quick?

enlighten a swigga....
    test
  2. CringeWorthy

CringeWorthy Returning video tapes

Well out here in AZ they just swipe your ID... it runs through a computer,
    and then within minutes you find out if you're approved.
    Bought a Mossberg Maverick 88 in a matter of 5 minutes.
    Pretty simple. It was the same way when i lived in Georgia.

Hope that helps MRsalesman
    test
  3. Young Meta4ce

Young Meta4ce Some of y'all is racist.

they use your social security number to check for felonies and previous purchases since niggas enjoy straw-buying for other people. Also, they have larger things available like the .50. barrett with the old school muzzle brake so you could look like a beast.
    test
  4. Young Meta4ce

In Ohio it's automatically registered at purchase.
    test
  5. CringeWorthy

Yeah, same in AZ. I was referring to the post talking about buying one off the street.
    Can see how my post was confusing though.
    test
  6. Young Meta4ce

That would be extremely bad news for some of you.
    Jail isn't a fun place...Prison is worse.
    test
  7. CringeWorthy

Yeah. Prison wouldn't be too good. Ruins your life even after you get out. Repped.
    test
  8. MRsalesman

But when youre buying a gun id guess its registered so basically people with no felonies buy guys, report them stolen=sell them and thats that?

How many guns can you buy?
    So they see if you've bought many guns before but can they see stats if you still have them in your possession?

and is it only felonies that exclude you from the gunclub or is it other shit to worry about as well?
    test
  9. CringeWorthy

Well anyone that did that would have a brain like a bird.
    Ya sell that gun to a criminal, they kill someone, police
    run the serial number on the gun and your ID comes up.
    Then you get hit with conspiracy and selling firearms illegally.
    So doesn't quite work like that.
    You can buy as many as you like.
    Not to mention, a lot of ammo is registered too.

Edit: Saw you said reported stolen. Still liable though, that is the great risk.
    test
  10. Young Meta4ce

That's mad tired and a really worn out hustle. You'd better have an iron brain and the ability to lie as hard as you can.

Oh and it looks really suspect when you buy more than 3 handguns at a time in one sitting.

Another thing: They have new techniques for viewing scratched/altered serials...

Stop playing with life.
    test
  11. MRsalesman

So apart from burglaries and import of weaponry, how do people sell their legal guns to criminals without getting into trouble?

You didnt answer the question felonies n shit...what excludes you from being able to obtain a gun?
    test
  12. CringeWorthy

It varies from state to state.. in AZ, pretty much just need to have a clean
    record and be over 18 for a shotgun.. 21 to get a handgun. Oh and valid driver's license.
    For your other question, maybe someone else can answer that one.
    Not too sure as I am not a criminal nor think of ways to
    abuse my privileges to own a firearm.
    test
  13. Young Meta4ce

Felonies. Any and all felonies unless they're expunged.
    Ask somebody who would tell you how to do that on the internet. Just wait for "black twitter"..on twitter.
    test
  14. MRsalesman

well im not interested in owning one and im from Sweden as youve probably seen. Im just curious as to how things work in your country.

Can you tell me, why the fuck is it required to have a driverslicence to own a gun?
    Shouldnt you be going to some sort of gunsafety class, learning about laws and everything else that might come in handy owning a gun PRIOR to buying it? '

and why is it 18 for a shotgun but 21 for a handgun?

You could basically be any nutcase of the street (as long as you dont have a felony) and get a gun in 5 mins. Thats cray cray
    test
  15. The Wrist

The Wrist rap fighting

gun laws in the US vary a ton from state to state for you non US'ians .....there aren't super simple answers to these questions.....
    test
  16. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

the rules for ownership do vary from state to state, here in florida you don't need a class for owning a gun however to conceal carry a gun you do need to take a class then go fill out paper work and send out for the cwp(conceal weapons permit)

as far as a felon getting a hold of a gun that really comes down to private sales..now when you sell to a private seller here in florida nothing has to be registered or transferred...now of course you as a seller would try to take as much precaution as you can, ask to see drivers lic to verify age(here its 18 to buy rifle and 21 to buy handgun however thats ONLY from a "store", you can buy a hand gun from private seller at 18 ...yea stupid law i know but we all have some stupid laws)

anyway back to private sales, it really just comes down to asking if they are a felon obviously they can lie, but get at least a bill of sale to show that you did move the gun on so if the gun is used in a crime you have proof the gun was in fact sold to so and so..

the other thing you can do is go to a FFL dealer and have them transfer the gun from your name to the buyers name so its another way of having proof it was sold(this usually costs 25-50$ and is a MUST when selling over state lines(i order my guns off buds and they deliver to an FFL dealer where i go pick them up and pay the transfer fee because its the gun came from kentucky) theres a few other laws but these are pretty common/basic ones ....Also you can obviously refuse sale to anyone you think may be shady etc...Me personally i buy guns as "tools" so every purchase i make is for a good reason.

i have a .22 rifle that is a fun plinking weapon, very cheap ammo not to loud to annoy neighbors and can shoot all day for about $16 (550 rounds)
    i have a .308 bolt action that can reach out to 1000 yards with proper scope on it(scope i have now is good up to 600 yards)
    this is a hunting rifle , i don't hunt now but if i needed to i could, i just use it for long range target shooting..very enjoyable but a bit more expensive to shoot($20-30 for 20 rounds)
    I have my 12ga (mossberg maverick 88 like someone else mentioned, got the 20" barrel that holds 7+1) this thing is a beast, great home defense weapon , dont need to be very accurate and still hit your target however after about 3-5 rounds you have a nice bruise on your damn shoulder with the heavier rounds...looking for a recoil reducing stock for this as we speak.
    then i have my AK which is my favorite, just beast mode for any thing that you need a high capacity round that can reach ~400 yrds...most reliable "assault" type weapon built
    then of course my pistol, i have one xd40 4" model right now and purchasing the 3" model for concealed carry..the 4" is just too big for florida summer clothes but figured since i have 5 mags for the xd40 4" and every thing i have for it would be interchangeable and i love the gun the 3" for concealed carry would be perfect....

MERICA!!!! (i obviously <3 guns)
    test
  17. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

ALso, New Jersey, New York and California are probably the top 3 worst states to try to own a gun in...(which is why i find it so damn funny all the ny/cali/jersey dudes talking all this heater shit when more then likely they don't even own guns) i dont understand people can do shit illegally but most these dudes aren't really about that life so its usually just talk..

other states you can OPEN carry , literally walk down the street with an AK on your back and be 100% legal...like said the laws vary a good bit ..
    test
  18. MRsalesman

hehe U S and motherfuckign A...thats all ive got to say. Fantastic!
    test
  19. Young Meta4ce

The funny thing is, most of the states it's easy to get a gun in: The south and midwest.
    test
  20. 12345678

12345678 New Member

is it a good thing?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.