SOUL PROFESS, the producer type fellow

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by STRATUS, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

He's a morwoman.
    test
  2. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

he lives a few hours away from me, and it would cost more in gas to get there then what I paid for the beats. And I'm not lookin to beat his ass or anything of that sort just trying to get my coolio instrumentals. And I lost his phone number cause I'm kinda silly.

Nimrods Dad.....you're a sissy, I'm not sure what makes ya wanna beef it up with everyone but you obviously have some issues, so I'm gonna leave the retarded kid alone and just congratulate him on not being shot dead in the streets yet

*waves as nimrods dad gets on the short school bus*
    test
  3. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I beef it up with everyone? Hmmm.. Let's review here, buddy.

test
  4. STRATUS

coming up in my post all gigglin and whatnot seems very obnoxious and you dont exactly have the reputation for being someone who is a compassionate NOT spit on you while you're down type of fellow but if this was just a little harmless comment then I do apologize for my outlash.
    test
  5. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I didn't understand most of that. But yes, I did laugh at you. You fucking dorkus. No beef tho. It's the net.
    test
  6. SOULPROFESS

SOULPROFESS New Member

Alright Im In The Building

YO STRAT IM BOUT TO SEND YOUR EMAIL ..YOOO, IVE BEEN GRINDIN OUTTA STATE ON VERY SHORT NOTICE AND MAKIN SOME MOVES WITH THIS MUZIK .. AND I DONT EVEN CHECK THAT YAHOO ADDY U HAD NOWADAYS THATS WHY I NEVER RESPONED!!...BUT ANYWAYS IM HERE NOW AND YOU WILL HAVE THE CONTRACT THIS FOLLOWING WEEK THEN THE BEATS ON WAVE FOLLOWING THAT. AND STRAT ..SOUL BEING A SNAKE?.CUT THAT SHIT OUT MAMAN..CMON ..U GOT IT TWISTED..NEVA DAT!..AND GOODLOOKIN OUT ON THE LUV DAIN .IM STILL GRINDIN AT THIS ..YO HAVE WE SPOKE BEFORE?.. K HIT ME ON THE EMAIL STRAT AT souldaman2000@hotmail.com
    PEACE IM OUT
    test
  7. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

test
  8. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

LMFAO ahahahahahhahaha...
    test
  9. STRATUS

dorkus, whateva wussy. anyways I am very glad you finally saw this man! I didnt mean to say stuff bout ya but it had been a LONG time and I havent heard anything from you and I just assumed you ducked out. But no hard feelings I hope you can excuse my comments made in the heat of the moment. I'll hit up your email right now. alright the post can be closed officially, it has served its purpose
    test
  10. DamoSport

DamoSport There can be only 1

WOW. THATS GOTTA BE THE COOLEST IMAGE EVER.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.