SOUL PROFESS, the producer type fellow

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by STRATUS, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

you were suppose to send me those beats a long time ago. You dont come on aim anymore and you havent been replying to emails. I feel like I have been dicked. Not cool man, not cool. If you check these shits get at me,

michael.perkins@mindspring.com
    aim: stratusthegreat

if not I will be forced to do unkind things to you
    test
  2. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

stratussssss
    test
  3. STRATUS

why are you invading my threatening post????? Get outta here sun ZOO KEEPER. mwahaha showed that jerk. ya see what I did there soul profess???? The same fate could come to you. GIMME MY BEATS!!!
    test
  4. STRATUS

I'm gonna bump this everyday until he gets in here or until SOMEBODY tells me a new email or something cause this cat is dodgin me somehow.
    test
  5. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Hahahaha you got jerked.
    test
  6. STRATUS

yup. get outta my post sissy, no one cares about you
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Ayo, Stratus, now that you're in here, your fuckin CD is dope as hell. Can't wait to hear more shit from you homie.
    test
  8. STRATUS

thanks a lot man I appreciate that. Spread the word at the show on the 20th and expect a DOPE performance. I'm planning to surprise a few people on that night with what we're gonna be doing. Pleasantly suprised hopefully. we'll see
    test
  9. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

Soul Profess is a dope producer...i never heard stratus before...gotta a link to a sample of some music??
    test
  10. STRATUS

hes a very dope producer but a little unprofessional when it comes to the business aspect of it all. I was the silly one who trusted him however and now he hasnt sent me the product after already recieving payment. And now he isnt answering emails and not gettin on aim, like he done disappeared. Which isnt cool, I'd appreciate some contact info Dain if ya got something thats current. and go to www.soundclick.com/stratusthegreat to hear some stuff. I think theres a few songs up there.
    test
  11. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Fuck you Stratus you gay bitch.
    test
  12. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

first track on the site is pretty nice...checking out the others right now
    test
  13. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

you're delivery and flow, etc. on the second track is ill, 3rd one seems like the breath control/delivery needs a little work---definately feeling it, though. how much did you pay soul prof. for beats?
    test
  14. STRATUS

I think the third song on there is about 2 years old. I'm not sure why it hasnt been taken down. The top two are newer songs even though they themselves are a little outdated at this point but oh well.

Nimrods Father figure.....stop being such a sissy and correct your profile. Maybe if you hadnt bootlegged techs shit you wouldnt have mispelled his name. Now leave before I eat your face
    test
  15. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I spell it Tecknique on purpose because that's how it was always spelled back in the day. Aswell as Tekneek. So lick my balls.
    test
  16. STRATUS

maybe the word itself but not the emcees name ya dick strangler. Now leave, your internet beef does not entertain me any further. oh and soul profess I know yo ass is readin this. At least come out of the brush ya snake
    test
  17. A TheoryE

A TheoryE Soon to be a Mastermind

back in the day lol wtf the fuck are you talking about,, and just because you saw eyedea vs "tekneek on kazza doesnt mean thats how you spell it... back in the day like youve known him for 10 years lol

i havent been checked this site in a while but ive been reading old post tonight and your in everyone being a true faggot.. obviously your a fuckin loser that stays at home all day in the internet and has never seen hip hop in real life... your a sad peice of garbage that is scared to rhyme in front of a mirror and makes gay "how do i freestyle battle" threads..
    test
  18. STRATUS

uhhh word. uppity
    test
  19. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Back in the day, as in before he dropped albums you dumb cocksucker. Quit talkin. Stratus, why don't you go to this guys house instead of bitching on the internet like a little girl.
    test
  20. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

stratus is morman....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.