Soul Khan Presents: "Ask a battler" (Q and A FOR ALL BATTLERS)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Soul Khansenses, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rone

Rone New Member

i only spit my shit to the ppl im close with...obviously. some ppl spit their sit to everyone which makes it possible that shit could overlap but i doubt that shit would happen the caddyness of battlers doesnt usually go that far...shit that does happen tho at events it gets around a little beforehand if someone has a crazy round coming up..like it was kind of well circulated before the swave battle that fredo had a crazy one arm verse..swave is my boy and shit but im not on some double agent shit or anything so naturally i didnt tell him..its not up to me to change the integrity of a battle..also at mob alot of ppl knew daylyt had a crazy verse for cocky..never got heard for obbv reasons
    test
  2. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I've told a friend or two some punchlines or concepts I plan to use, but never everything
    test
  3. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Nice. I play basketball there all the time. I live about 5 minutes away.
    test
  4. MCSwagger

MCSwagger New Member

This One's for Poison Pen...

What Indy League was that you and Swave shot the new wrestling themed video in?
    I know youre a big wrestling fan, Who are some of the coolest dudes youve met from the wrestling business?
    test
  5. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

yea this is an aspect that doesnt get talked about a lot, and its actually one of my favorite parts of the events. theres always a few battles i try to keep 100% spoiler free but usually you get some hints at whats gonna be said in the battles just by being there all day and talking to people...lots of people are excited about their performance coming up and shit, or someone will come up and be like yo i got these 2 segments and only time to fit in one of them, which ones better?

i remember hearing saurus's double time rebuttle verse for DBD @ Mob, which was why i was pretty disappointed that it didnt happen that night.
    test
  6. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

Dallas is an okay place. There's a lot of talk when you go to Dallas. "I got this"
    "I got that" "my homie's got this, my homie's got that"

You'll find the biggest contingent of exaggeration and lies when you go to Dallas. I think a place that was so about opulence for so long has spawned a materialist society.

It's cool though, we used to go up there and battle until we realized that most of the battles up there were hella rigged. (Who's got the juice 3 will go down as one of the biggest robberies in TX battle history)

If you wanna do some Molly and fuck some broad with fake tits, Dallas is the city for you. I'm pretty sure I've played at house of blues there,but I can't remember.

Houston is a little more real than Dallas, but not by much. The hip-hop scene there shits all over anything in any other part of the state.

It's a fun place to party, I wouldn't want to live there though. The pollution is really bad and in the summer they humidity will literally kill people.

s far as the people, it's a hustler mentality when you go there. It's never a problem for me to get chronic when I go there. As opposed to Dallas where I have to hear a guy talk about his homeboys grow room for 30 minutes.

Shout-outs to the big homie Bun. and LA.

San Antonio is pretty boring. There's not a lot to do there and the fine chicks that are there are more than offset by a large contingency of fat bitches.
    San Antonio probably pays the best out of all these cities from a live show aspect and I met my future wife there so it's not all bad. I actually just did a Swisher Sweet party there. But it's not a destination for many people.

Chronic is next to impossible to get unless you know someone. I did a lot of battles there too. shit was pretty fun. That's when I started getting into battlng super heavy.

Austin is the utpoia fam. We have the best weed, the best women, the best nightlife, the best everything. The misdemeanor limit here is 4 ounces,so nobody goes to jail for weed. (Houston, Dallas , and SA you can go to jail for just smelling like it) It's the shit here fam. Everybody that I've invited to austin has either moved here or comes back once or twice a year.

We have several music festivals a year that give underground artists connections that I don't really see anywhere else.

It's rated one the number one city to live in for the next decade, and for good reason. We're miles ahead of any other city in Tx when it comes to just about everything. (Except Public transit)

The only thing that's fucked up about Austin is the high STD rate here. Bitches be fuckin, but you better suit up.

Me Espanol? Maso-Menos...Esta bueno con mi amogos o solo. Perro cuando estoy cerca de los hablantes nativos, es demasiado rápido.

I'm getting better though. A lot of that shit is just confidence. I empathize with the cats that come here and can't speak English.
    test
  7. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

can you really get arrested for smelling like weed out there? whenever i get pulled over and the car reeks if an officer asks me where the weed is I say, 'i don't have any, i was smoking in here yesterday'. and they aren't allowed to do anything (besides flip the car if they're reeeeeaaaaal motivated but few do). i would hate it if they could arrest me for that.
    test
  8. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Phran i been meaning to get to austin. i heard nothing but great things about it. whats a good excuse to go down there? you said some music festivals and shit, care to elaborate at all?
    test
  9. Joe Phrantana

Paraphernalia or being under the influence is an arrestable offense in Harris county (Houston) Bexar County (San Antonio) and Dallas County.
    test
  10. Joe Phrantana

There's ACL which is the Austin City Limits Festival. It's mostly indie bands, with hip-hop, Metal, Reggae, and Electronica in the Mix.

I've seen: Stephen Marley, N.E.R.D., Muse, Bob Dylan, Manu Chau, Gnarls Barkley, etc. It happens at Zilker park every year. It's set on a lake and you can literally see my high school acroos the water. It's pretty cool.

South by Southwest is the mother of all music festivals. It's a week long festival that focuses on New and emerging artists. I've performed 4 years in a row now and the contacts I've made are fucking amazing...

Any artist that's semi new that you'll wanna see will be there.
    test
  11. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

This one is to any rapper.

We all know that pretty much anything can be said in a rap battle, but to you guys is there anything that someone else could possibly mention that would put you over the top? Or do you think you could be composed throughout?
    You don't have to mention what that is, but is there anything that would just make you snap?

For example, if someone mentioned a dead relative (or friend), or how they banged your current girl, etc. EDIT: Not mentioned as in a joke or an Arsonal way, but if they were 100% serious and the thing mentioned actually happened.
    test
  12. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

@McSwagger the league is called pro wrestling syndicate. They are based in nj & westchester. I've been a wrestling mark since childhood. Me & MVP are pretty cool. We actually did a song together. That's my man right there. The tna guys are pretty chill. Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, etc... homocide is from a few blocks away from me in bed stuy. As far as wwe, william regal was chill. Most mid carders are pretty chill if approached with some couth. If you're ever in the area I can point you to some decent shit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

Phran have you ever been to corpus Christi? What you think of it, I might be moving there
    test
  14. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Phran I can't believe you have trouble getting weed in San Antonio half the weed that comes into the country goes through here lol

Austin does shit on San Antonio though, definitely a very cool and interesting place.

Hopefully a lot of people make it down here for SXSW
    test
  15. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

you crazy. ATX is just as bad. me and ekzile came to bboy city one year and battled ray-c and zeale and slaughtered them but zeale said i look like "a blade of grass" cuz i had on a green shirt and the crowd went bananas.

you must have never battled at monday nite fights. plenty of out of towners came and won.

and to be fair....you lost this battle (even tho we were unbiased enough to let you to the finals, lol)

[youtube]YptUvzPio3g[/youtube]

who got the juice is a joke and dallas never claimed them anyways. fyi...cats from houston and atx won the first two events so your biased argument gets deaded there.

you are right about dallas being materialistic (among rich people). lotta people living beyond their means.

but there's plenty of jerkings that go down in every event in any city. dont classify a whole city based on one event tho
    test
  16. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Haha "you look like a blade of grass!"

I would have gotten wild too tbh
    test
  17. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

zeale the punchline king
    test
  18. Joe Phrantana

I went to Monday night fights. and It was the biggest waste of time in my whole entire life.

I don't really care about the history of Whose got the Juice. When I was there it was the most biased shit I've ever been a part of. So no, my bias claim is not deaded. Why? Because they were bias when I was there.

Your boy headkrack was on that bullshit.

This nigga essentially made me battle Kris Misfit and Exzile at the same time.......And I STILL WON. smfh

Here's the Exzile line that won that battle :"Wasssup to all my latinos!!!"

C'mon now fam.

That battle with playdough was a legit L. I was getting paid to be there anyway so the battle was just an extra pay-day.

Losses to Zeale are unacceptable in any forum at any time no matter what.

And nigga...you did look like a blade of grass
    test
  19. Joe Phrantana

I didn't have trouble getting anything. Don't get it twisted. I'm saying if somebody else was tryin it might be hard to get unless you know someone.

I got a couple connects down there.

I only try to smoke American grown weed, Mexican weed losses a lot of the quality in transport.
    test
  20. MCSwagger

MCSwagger New Member

Absolutely man. I'm a life long fan too. I heard of Pro Wrestling Syndicate...dope little promotion. Bubba Rey Dudley, Velvet Sky, D'lo Brown, all cool people. If you're ever in Forest Hills come to a spot called "Royal Collectibles". Usually we have big names there signing autographs, etc. Definitely a dope spot to check out. I'll keep u posted on who and when will be there next man. had Jake Roberts, Jerry the King, few others there over the last few months.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.