Soooo...how much ya'll makin off that 12dp shit?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

HHR: urb tactics "guaranteed" droppin early 2007

i only threw in 96 dollars, but i see that it works, so i'ma throw about 850 in there next week along with whats in there already....its kinda too good to be true nahmean? cats can make about 4500 a month off this shit alone when they max out on credits....thats WITHOUT referals...which is crazy

anybody tryin to get paid hit me up @ urban.tactics@gmail.com

or AIM: urb tactics
    test
  2. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

this shit been payin my bills.....and Im a grown ass man
    test
  3. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

I feel u my nigga....I just got down with this myself this month....I took a risk and threw in $600 but its $864 now and the cashout has been pendin since the 23rd so I'm still a lil shakey but I'm just like that.....maybe I'll have that $864 2morra and then turn that to $1244.
    test
  4. J.Mack

^^^^^^nevamind.......my account is updated now......but DAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNN.......stormpay hit my ass up, it went from $864 to $838 and I'm NetIBA certified and everything :-( oh well....Its more than what I started with :)

I'M FINNA BE CAKIN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  5. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Thats good sh it....

12dp helped me SO much. I got down with other programs using 12dp money... Now, I have different sources of income... its GREAT....
    test
  6. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

I just started and im already making a few thousand profit, no referrals either, and im getting netiba certified right now, i cant believe this shit works
    test
  7. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

yo Ik-i hit me up on AIM - InspectahEX
    test
  8. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Being NetIBA, makes a big difference.
    No more waiting to withdrawl. No maore taking $500-700 out of my profits, now it's more like 150-300....

Urban 12dp is safe, but there are other sites that pay more for less time.
    Risky, but everyday is risky.
    test
  9. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

lmao...

i been gave up on tryna get refferals online...sho-down and premize done got all of em :(

whats cats should do is hit a family member or friend with 6,000 (real life), just tell them its an investment that u do on the internet, say ull do it all for them and have to cuz ur already signed up, so they cant do it themselves, all they gotta do is put the 6,000 in the bank and give u their bank Details, and ull take it from there and get the Money in the EMO/Stormpay account and do the rest...

Stress it that the $ is coming from YOUR pockets and they lose nothin if anything happens, they'll b more likely to accept hte offer

Then every 12 days or whenever u get paid the 8000$ say the 6 Gees goes back online to reinvest, then says 1500 was fees I had to pay for u as a refferal or some BS along that lines, so they get only 500$, while u get 1000 commision for having them as a refferal, and another 1500 from skimmin their profits

But make sure if u do this, do it on a different computer cause its on the rules that ur not allowed to surf on the same computer with different accounts.

After a month, with this method u will have Doubled ur money, Qua••••led if ur Own account is maxed out
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lol I got a feeling that 10 years down the line, this shit is goin to bite ya in the ass.

niggas gon get that phone call like

" this is john from the collectors department"

gon be a wrap lol.
    test
  11. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

yea man i feel yall on those stormpay fees

they be killin me cause im not netiba certified
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i put a few niggaz on, but they too lazy to do it, they want to come to my crib and watch me do it and shit...i'm like "nigga it takes 15 minutes, read the fuckin instructions"

niggaz dont wanna listen

dont even try to put an unemployed nigga onto this....cuz unemployed mafuckaz are too lazy to make money in the first place
    test
  13. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

maybe if you dont pay your taxes, but that would only happen to a complete idiot, and if a site like 12dp runs away with your money and dissapears it wont matter because you should of already been made plenty of profit, once 12dp goes down you can just join another surf site, if you got enough money you can join like 10 of these surf sites and get income from all of them, you can probably make millions just surfing
    test
  14. Ray Digga

Ray Digga NeosulOSkoolAbstrkHipHop

Same here...multiple streams of income is the key to survival.......

AIM or email for more info.............

Digga
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

man, im jus fuckin wit yall lol. im bout to get on that shit too
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man i wasnt stression this shit..but yall makin it sound too good to pass up....someone gaet at me aboust this later...

AIM: dunkdiesel
    test
  17. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lol werd @ the collections department

but yeaaaa i first through jus a lil bit of money in it, an shit worked out
    im put maybe 500 in there in a couple days i dunno.
    test
  18. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

If your account got deleted, can you make another one? I let my initial account expire and now I'm thinkin of startin up again.
    test
  19. J.Mack

lol @ niggaz sayin "hit me up for details.".....this shit has turned street niggaz in to str8 salesmen....lol
    test
  20. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Yeah duke, diversifying is rule number one for me.... like, i just cant keep on making beats... i gotta do other shit, just in case this thing doesnt work out... u feel me...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.